Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My brain hurts! Peptide dosing! [did I do it right?]

drPiano

Registered
Hi guys!
Once more I will seek for help from you!

I've now got a hold of 2x5mg of BPC 157 and 10ml bacteriostal water.
I will now mix one of them.

I only had 1ml insulin syringes. I drew 1ml antibacteriostal water x2 (so a total of 2ml) and put it in the vial with the bpc-157.

As my calculations it would give me 250mcg BPC-157 if I drew it up to number 1 on the syringe.

My question is:
Did I do it correctly?

Im in the middle of my exam period now and my brain is literally hurting when trying to do this simple math...

Thank you!

Close. But your math was slightly off.

If you added 2mL to a 5mg peptide vial, the vial is dosed at 5mg/2mL or 2.5mg/mL.

If you want 250mcg, you would need 10iu on the insulin syringe. NOT 1iu.

Drpiano, don't feel bad, as Muskate had to correct my math as well a few days ago... Brother, at least you waited to get the correct answer.

Figuring Peptides can be a problem at times.
There use to be a Specific Site that just had a Calculator on it.
But since the Big Brouhaha from the DEA last year, a few companies shut down and along with it the Calculator.

But you can still Google Peptide Calculator and come up with a couple sites.
Can't post them as they have Key Words in them that will be blocked.............................................. JP

Close. But your math was slightly off.

If you added 2mL to a 5mg peptide vial, the vial is dosed at 5mg/2mL or 2.5mg/mL.

If you want 250mcg, you would need 10iu on the insulin syringe. NOT 1iu.

Thank you for helping me! This forum is awesome with friendly people like you helping newbies out!
Yes, that's sounds about right!

This is my first experience ever with dosing (except my smoothies) and syringes.

Drpiano, don't feel bad, as Muskate had to correct my math as well a few days ago... Brother, at least you waited to get the correct answer.
It's really simple math, but somehow when you are sitting there with the convertion sharts, a vial in the other and "equipment" you have never used, things tend to mess up lol... As said earlier, this forum has so many valuable members and I'm really thankful for that!

Figuring Peptides can be a problem at times.
There use to be a Specific Site that just had a Calculator on it.
But since the Big Brouhaha from the DEA last year, a few companies shut down and along with it the Calculator.

But you can still Google Peptide Calculator and come up with a couple sites.
Can't post them as they have Key Words in them that will be blocked.............................................. JP

I've used on of the calculators at RP, its just be that are mixing numbers..

@muskate got it just right. It may seem a bit complicated, but once you get a hold of it, you will see that it is simple math to do.

this doesn't have to be that complicated.. just use simple fractional math. 1/10th of 10ML for example would be 1CC and so on. I once did a call with a guy who was trying to mix and he could not figure out simple math, but I realized that people complicate this shit way too much

Muskate got you corrected. Important thing is that you asked and got it right before pinning. Good call.

Thank you all for such great answers!

Masonic, yes, I rather be safe then sorry..

One question to the BPC users, do you set it IM or subq? I read a lot of people doing it differently.. I went with subq the first.

Hi guys!
Once more I will seek for help from you!

I've now got a hold of 2x5mg of BPC 157 and 10ml bacteriostal water.
I will now mix one of them.

I only had 1ml insulin syringes. I drew 1ml antibacteriostal water x2 (so a total of 2ml) and put it in the vial with the bpc-157.

As my calculations it would give me 250mcg BPC-157 if I drew it up to number 1 on the syringe.

My question is:
Did I do it correctly?

Im in the middle of my exam period now and my brain is literally hurting when trying to do this simple math...

Thank you!

in this case you have 2500 mcgs in 1 ml, which means that 0.1ml =250 mcgs

Back
Top Bottom