Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My bro's

Rick895

Registered
As mentioned before I'm new to all this. I've been afraid of the reprocussions to dive into the dark side. Rather, I've played with the grey market only to be left high and dry with products becoming available, then becoming banned. Then, there is the waiting game. Will epistane ever be available again with a compound molacule evolution. Dear god please... Sadly I've come to realize I'm chasing that magic dragon and I want to try winstrol... I've lusted for this for years, but having a wife and kids I haven't dared venture far from the somewhat legal supplements. My questions to you my swole mates, is... How safe is this, what's the risk vs reward here? I've been reading forum after forum on approved sources feeling confident I've stumbled upon the holy grail. However, the concern and my pure fear of getting caught holds me back.

Not real sure what your goals are, but Winstrol alone is not a good idea IMO. I don't use it at all simply because of how it made my joints feel. Sure it will dry you up and you'll looked ripped if you are already close (it is a great finisher), but to me, it was not worth the pain.

There are better things to use and definitely less painful.

My goals are to just get shredded. I'm not looking to gain much mass but I want that hard, dense, dry look. I'm trying to educate myself on what each compound will do, I guess I wanted winstrol just because I like how I looked taking epistane and it was similar on the molecular structure. Perhaps you have more knowledge and could suggest something better?

- - - Updated - - -

What would you suggest then?

- - - Updated - - -

And most importantly. I hear about the UGL's getting busted and disclosing there costumers. Are you Bros afraid of this? Or am I just being a little bitch ha ha

I would go with a low test base, and add anavar. Also, your diet and training play a majority role in becoming shredded. What are your stats? Ht., wt., age, bf %?

Winstrol is one of my least favorite compounds for a dress reason....first it's hard on the body...second imo, its a pre contest drug. I don't see the need to set yourself out that much nicer to walk around.

Diet is going to be the only thing that really shreds you. Have you looked into sarms? Something like s4 and caradine or sr9009 would help get you "shredded"

Good food for though. I'm 29, 200lbs, 6ft 2in and bf is prob around 12ish with the winter fluff.

- - - Updated - - -

And yes!! I understand diet and training is key to all this. Diet will and has helped me get cut, but epistane sure enhanced the process. I've tried some Sarms and I wanted to try S4 but having night blindness as a side I have to stray from that as I need to see at night.

My goals are to just get shredded. I'm not looking to gain much mass but I want that hard, dense, dry look. I'm trying to educate myself on what each compound will do, I guess I wanted winstrol just because I like how I looked taking epistane and it was similar on the molecular structure. Perhaps you have more knowledge and could suggest something better?

- - - Updated - - -

What would you suggest then?

- - - Updated - - -

And most importantly. I hear about the UGL's getting busted and disclosing there costumers. Are you Bros afraid of this? Or am I just being a little bitch ha ha

I can't tell you from experience (not yet anyway) but if you read up on the approved sources and the guide lines to be approved, it sounds safe to me. Maybe someone else can jump in and explain further.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Epistane will never be available for purchase again. After the 2014 pro-hormone ban, it along with all the other good pro-hormones like m1t are now illegal.

Winstrol wouldn't be a good option for a first steroid cycle. It is the single worst steroid for hair loss and it won't leave much in the way of keepable gains. I would do anavar instead.

There are basically two alternatives to pro-hormones:
1. You could use steroids. Steroids will arguably be more effective and cause way less side effects then any pro-hormone. In this video I explain how to properly run an oral only steroid cycle - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5DBrylerLxA

2. If you don't want to use something illegal, SARMS are going to be your best option. A very common SARMS cycle is the SARMS triple stack. The triple stack is combination of S4 + ostarine + cardarine. http://www.evolutionary.org/the-SARMS-triple-stack-protocol
Cardarine is a great SARM for fat loss and endurance
Ostarine is a great SARM for recovery
S4 is a great SARM for strength gains
You get the best of everything by stacking the three together.
I explain SARMS in depth in this video here - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-tc-GDEVF0

If you are concerned about side effects and legality, SARMS are your best option by far.

- - - Updated - - -

Good food for though. I'm 29, 200lbs, 6ft 2in and bf is prob around 12ish with the winter fluff.

- - - Updated - - -

And yes!! I understand diet and training is key to all this. Diet will and has helped me get cut, but epistane sure enhanced the process. I've tried some Sarms and I wanted to try S4 but having night blindness as a side I have to stray from that as I need to see at night.

Here is a good article for you read that explains the possible vision side effects of S4 and why they occur: http://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...e-s4-vision-side-effects-explained-28018.html

Honestly, the whole vision side effect thing is over blown. If you are using 50mg/day, I doubt you will experience them at all. Usually people only experience the vision side effects when using a dosage of 75mg+/day. Even if you do experience them, it's nothing serious at all. In short, the S4 molecule will bind to the receptor in the eye, which will cause a yellow tint to be seen in short amounts of time. If you stop taking the S4, the vision side effects will go away in a few days.

If you dont want to use S4, you could use LGD instead. Both are really good SARMS. I would say S4 is slightly better for strength and LGD is slightly better for mass gains.

cardarine + ostarine + lgd or cardarine + ostarine + s4 are equally good options. You can read up on LGD more here -> https://www.evolutionary.org/lgd-4033

I think you are just being paranoid about getting caught. They are not after the end user. It is only the guys buying huge amounts or raw powders that are at risk.

Winny isn't a bad choice for your goals as long as you are running test with it. I wouldn't run it solo. It would give you that added muscle hardness you are looking for.

Sounds like sr9009 has similar sides

Not even remotely close. I ran 2 rounds of SR9009 myself but did not have a single side effect from it.

However, two things were bothering - its the dosing frequency and the taste of liquid sarms, haha.

But the endurance and fat loss benefits were like no other.

Back
Top Bottom