Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: My Brother- in-law accused me of steroids in front of wifes family :(

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

My Brother- in-law accused me of steroids in front of wifes family :(

I am doing steroids and have for many years but I've always kept it a secret and don't discuss it with anyone because I don't feel like getting into a fight or a discussion about it
    We were at a family BBQ for 4th of July and my jealous brother in law accused me of doing steroids in front of everyone, which I denied.
    My wife afterwards asked me why I was getting all defensive about it if it wasn't true and now she is also thinking that I'm on them because she's noticed some mental changes with me.
    The thing about it is I am an amateur bodybuilder who competes in actual shows and I'm worried that next time my family will show up and talk to someone there who will admit steroid usage.
    Im 25 years old and my wife is only 18 btw. My bro in law is a little jealous squirt and never liked me from the start cause i was banging his 17 year old sister. And the funny thing is he is the one who hooks me up with the sauce cause he deals it in town. We live in a very conservative family in the south and it would be embarrassing to get caught using them.
    Any advice here?

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    your first mistake was getting married this young. wait till you are atleast 40-45 to get married next time after this marriage fails as it likely will

doing steroids young has its risks, and i'm not talking the general stuff everyone does. i'm talking situations where you haven't earned the right to do them in other peoples eyes. your bro in law doesn't respect you at all and i wouldn't respect you either if you were 24 messing with a 17 year old. that is disgusting. but i'm not here to spit on your culture or whatever i'm here to help. so my advice is let the entire situation blow over and use common sense with shit. don't buy steroids off your bro in law for example. that would be a good start. keep that shit anonymous and buy online like most of us do
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <n2bm discount eBay store! deals on N2generate and N2guard and more!!!

Masters degree in science-human nutrition
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults

http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Don't mix business and family. Ever. Don't hide it from your wife. It's much better to have support than ignorance about it. I was worried initially about my family knowing, but it ended up being no big deal. In my experience most don't care. Having a jacked guy around is usually helpful. Lol

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Csbbrah View Post
    Don't mix business and family. Ever. Don't hide it from your wife. It's much better to have support than ignorance about it. I was worried initially about my family knowing, but it ended up being no big deal. In my experience most don't care. Having a jacked guy around is usually helpful. Lol
    100% this. I've said before I do NOT understand how people can claim to be in love with (and so therefore as close as you can get to someone) and NOT tell them.

Also be clear - the accuser is your dealer?? lol

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mobster View Post
    100% this. I've said before I do NOT understand how people can claim to be in love with (and so therefore as close as you can get to someone) and NOT tell them.

Also be clear - the accuser is your dealer?? lol
    😂 yea if hes your dealer you are shit outta luck

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by gomuali View Post
    I am doing steroids and have for many years but I've always kept it a secret and don't discuss it with anyone because I don't feel like getting into a fight or a discussion about it
    We were at a family BBQ for 4th of July and my jealous brother in law accused me of doing steroids in front of everyone, which I denied.
    My wife afterwards asked me why I was getting all defensive about it if it wasn't true and now she is also thinking that I'm on them because she's noticed some mental changes with me.
    The thing about it is I am an amateur bodybuilder who competes in actual shows and I'm worried that next time my family will show up and talk to someone there who will admit steroid usage.
    Im 25 years old and my wife is only 18 btw. My bro in law is a little jealous squirt and never liked me from the start cause i was banging his 17 year old sister. And the funny thing is he is the one who hooks me up with the sauce cause he deals it in town. We live in a very conservative family in the south and it would be embarrassing to get caught using them.
    Any advice here?
    He's probably jealous dont worry about it, you keep pumping the gear and push it hard.

Sounds like he has a mental issue too.

EVO V.I.P.
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    sounds like you should have a man to man talk with your bro in law and see what his deal is

if he is involving himself in your marriage that is a big deal.
    Domestic-Supply.com Team

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    bro i marry first wife at 18, not sure what problem is. that how we roll in the dirty south

as far as bro in law, invite him over to trailer and beat shit out of him and tell him if he cause trouble again he gonna get shot
    Best source is https://www.napsgear.org/

bros want to be real man instead of poosy? PM me i teach you real life

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    bros sounds like he hella jealous

Advanced Cyborg Brother ROIDDERS's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews