Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My clen fake or Not?

Sickcunt9

Registered
Hey,

I didnt take clen before ordered IT and get IT today.

The pills Are from china clen ordered by eurobolics. 100 piece AT 0,4 mg her color Are orange.

I take 2 Since 2 pm today Ive been a little Bit jumpy and thats all why i didnt sweet mich or Anything my train was ok Squats normal sweat Has anyone experience with this steff?

Best regards

I cant really tell you if its fake or not only if you try you will know but clen should give you shaky hands and legs and feeling hot and sweating at nights and you will probably find out more sooner than you think cuz this stuff acts for 2-3 weeks if you see no results on weight loss then is probably fake or underdosed. Make sure you have a good diet plan low calorie, high protein intake and fat and no carbs
Also try doing cardio(dont say you do cardio meaning that you hit more 5 reps per exercise :p ) in morning with empty stomach and workout with weights at least after 6-7 hours in two weeks if you havent lost at least 4 kg then its fake (remeber diet is extremely imporant every calorie matters! )

You should get back pumps off this and slight headaches as well as the shakes. Drink lots water stay hydrated. I never really got strength off it though

Be careful. The half life of clenbuterol is 24 hours. It is most likely going to hit you in 12 hours. The side effects will creep up on you fast. I personally feel there are much better options then clenbuterol. Clenbuterol is a very harsh stimulant that causes muscle cramps and insomnia in a lot of users.

Cardarine GW stacked with n2slin is going to be your best option.
http://needtobuildmuscle.com/store/F...2Slin-p50.html
http://www.evolutionary.org/cardarine/
Cardarine is drug that binds to the PPAR receptor and is non-hormonal. Cardarine increases the expression of genes involved in the expenditure of energy, stimulates glucose uptake in skeletal muscle tissue and burns fat by stimulating fatty acid oxidation.
N2slin is a non-stimulant fat burner and powerful nutrient partitioner. It increases insulin sensitivity of muscle cells and helps partition the food you eat into muscle cells and away from fat cells.
Take 20mg of cardarine gw per day. 10mg AM 10mg PM
Take 2 tablets N2slin 30 minutes before each meal you eat that contains a significant amount of carbohydrates.

Both are stimulant free and non-hormonal. You need to be careful with all these stimulant based fat burners. Overdoing it on the stimulants will greatly increase cortisol levels and lead to adrenal fatigue. Counterproductive to any fat loss or muscle building goals.

The funny thing about clen, albuterol, and ephedrine, is that the absence of side effects does not necessarily mean that you got a fake product. You may as well be non-sensitive to it, hence the unnoticeable results and no side effects.

Thank you for this helpful answers guys.

I go for 3x 0,4 mg today but dont will go higher.

My diet based on 1400 kcals my bodyweight is 89 kg was going down from 111 kg since 20. Juli without Cardio.

Do you think IT is helpful to Stack clen with s4 and ostarine?

Got 2 g albutarex to each 0,4 g pill because of the taurin and little Bit caffein. I will Run this for 6 weeks 2 Days off 2 on What Do you think About?

Gesendet von meinem D6603 mit Tapatalk

Maybe i got no side effects because i Drink so much 7-8 Liter Day...

This night i will sleep without clothes then i Know if i sweat by myself Not by clothes.

I will See i go Dose 3x 0,4 for 5 More Days now then 2 off 2 on will See What happens

I thought 1,2 mg is the highest Dose i should Run or What is Safe too? 200?

Clen should be taken 2 weeks on 2 weeks off. Each day u should up the dose to find your sweet spot. Its working if youre getting the shakes and slight headaches start slow and gradually up the dosage my sweet spot was 120mgs a day though my pills were dosed at 40mgs each

Ok guys i think its work i take 4x 0,4 today and cant sleep...

Should i go 0,4 x4 or x3 the next Days?

Within a few minutes of taking clen im slightly jittery and can def tell my heart rate has increased. clen isn't faked much, as its really cheap to manufacture

I have normal heart ratio i think but i got More yellow Urin... I Drink enough 8-9 liters pro day

I can take 120mcg of real clen and not necissarily "feel" it.. the guys who says you'll get jitters or its not real are fucking stupid

Back
Top Bottom