Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My cycle log

simpleton

I'm two weeks into the cycle. I ended up using the spare trest a (ment) that I had lying around. At least thats what I think it is. It must be something that aromatizes otherwise id feel like absolute shit so if it isn't trest its deca or test.
I'm going with 350mg per week as I have enough left for a six week cycle of it. I've got a bunch of anadrol aswell so I might add 50mg of that in soon.

For my training, I'm trying a volume cycling approach where I drop most body parts down to maintenance and then smash 3.
I'm focusing on legs for this one. One set every 5 days for all other body parts is enough to maintain strength.

3x a week of
7 sets of hamstring curls
7 sets of leg extensions/sissy squats
7 sets of a glute exercise i came up with. My glutes are growing so fast I'm getting stretch marks

My diet is pretty dirty but I hit at least 150 grams of protein and adjust calories as I go to try and maintain 190 pounds scale weight.

I take 160mg morning and night valsartan for bp
5mg nebivolol morning
10mg ezetimibe for lipids each morning

I'm two weeks into the cycle. I ended up using the spare trest a (ment) that I had lying around. At least thats what I think it is. It must be something that aromatizes otherwise id feel like absolute shit so if it isn't trest its deca or test.
I'm going with 350mg per week as I have enough left for a six week cycle of it. I've got a bunch of anadrol aswell so I might add 50mg of that in soon.

For my training, I'm trying a volume cycling approach where I drop most body parts down to maintenance and then smash 3.
I'm focusing on legs for this one. One set every 5 days for all other body parts is enough to maintain strength.

3x a week of
7 sets of a glute exercise i came up with. My glutes are growing so fast I'm getting stretch marks

My diet is pretty dirty but I hit at least 150 grams of protein and adjust calories as I go to try and maintain 190 pounds scale weight.

5mg nebivolol morning

well, thank you for posting this Log, I was really looking forward to seeing where you were honestly.

Overall cycle seems good, you using organ liver support?

and your diet you say 150grams protein, that's all?

the dirty diet
you planning to change it?
love the log for sure

3x a week of

5mg nebivolol morning

That 'might be' trest I'd want to be sure of

I popped my first anadrol 50 of the cycle today just before hitting the sack see how long i can go before it starts fucking my appetite up

I popped my first anadrol 50 of the cycle today just before hitting the sack see how long i can go before it starts fucking my appetite up

Good you started with anadrol. Push it, what are you eating with it?

Back
Top Bottom