Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My domestic-supply.com cycle

Bred

D-S Official
Domestic-Supply.com
Just received my domestic-supply order)
3 days to my door
Will start tomorrow and will post my results

nice brother! really looking forward to your results... loving the cycle plan and those are excellent brands... some of my favorite compounds you are running! you definitely have the quality now its up to you to put in the work for the results! keep us updated!

3 days to my door

those look great man. high quality stuff A+ and steve approved

Looks good bro!

Hey Question, did you only get one gh kit or is that the only one you put in the picture?

this time only 1 kit - I will use 4iu per day, so it will last 30 days. will buy more later)

3 days to my door

looks gorgeous!

this time only 1 kit - I will use 4iu per day, so it will last 30 days. will buy more later)

I was going to say 25 days but I just noticed that it’s 4mg, mine are only 3.3.

You gonna run serum levels with the gh. If you do I would be willing to cashapp you 1/2 of the cost for the test and I bet the @domestic-supply.com the board sponsor would be willing to give you store credit for the test. Between the two incentives together, this would be very beneficial to you, not to mention put to rest some of the uneasiness for others about using the new sponsor.

I was going to say 25 days but I just noticed that it’s 4mg, mine are only 3.3.

You gonna run serum levels with the gh. If you do I would be willing to cashapp you 1/2 of the cost for the test and I bet the @domestic-supply.com the board sponsor would be willing to give you store credit for the test. Between the two incentives together, this would be very beneficial to you, not to mention put to rest some of the uneasiness for others about using the new sponsor.

If you need instructions on how to do serum level testing. I can instruct you. Very simple.

Back
Top Bottom