Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My E2 is always high no matter what!

Bouz

Registered
Hey guys,

I started a thread a while ago looking for help with my E2 levels. Well I'm sad to say that even though Im taking LEGIT Adex 2mg ED, My E2 Levels came out at 52 pg/mL. Im taking 500mg of Test E EW. Am I cursed with a highly aromatizing body? And btw I just got me some Aromasin, so would switching to that help?

- - - Updated - - -

Thought I should add that my libido was great the first 2 weeks of my cycle, now (6th week) its pretty much gone and I get no morning wood or random erections.

Your symptoms sound like par for the course regarding high estrogen. Everyone metabolizes various hormones at different rates. Regardless, a person can combat high aromitization via the right drugs and nutrition. Answer these following questions and I will get back with you about how you can best control your E2 levels in the future.
1. What is your current BF% and be accurate, no shame here.
2. What does your diet consist of? Do you consume any soy/vegetarian/vegan products?
3. You stated you take 500mg Test E each week. What is your dosing protocol?
4. What other ancillaries do you take for estrogen control?
5. What other products do you take in general?
6. How long have you been taking Test and at what doses?

If you answer these questions, I will have a better idea about your situation. I will also get into why I asked them once I get the answers. If I tell you now, I fear it may steer your answers one way or another, I am just looking for accuracy.

Thanks,
Fit_PharmD

Your symptoms sound like par for the course regarding high estrogen. Everyone metabolizes various hormones at different rates. Regardless, a person can combat high aromitization via the right drugs and nutrition. Answer these following questions and I will get back with you about how you can best control your E2 levels in the future.
1. What is your current BF% and be accurate, no shame here.
2. What does your diet consist of? Do you consume any soy/vegetarian/vegan products?
3. You stated you take 500mg Test E each week. What is your dosing protocol?
4. What other ancillaries do you take for estrogen control?
5. What other products do you take in general?
6. How long have you been taking Test and at what doses?

If you answer these questions, I will have a better idea about your situation. I will also get into why I asked them once I get the answers. If I tell you now, I fear it may steer your answers one way or another, I am just looking for accuracy.

Thanks,
Fit_PharmD

1. My BF% is 13-14%.
2. My diet consists of mostly animal products, meat, chicken etc. I also use rice as my main supply of carbs, although I like to add bread every once in a while. (I am hitting my daily macros)
3. I pin 250mg twice a week, every Monday and Thursday.
4. I took Nolva 10mg ED for a few weeks and it helped with some gyro problems I had.
5. Its the only hormone I take. Other products I take include your basic whey protein shake and C4 pre workout.
6. This is actually my first cycle, which is why I seem pretty inexperienced haha.

Thanks in advance bro!

Sounds like the Adex ain't working on you. At all. But you made a statement that is very true. Some people aromatize more and some less. For example, I'm doing 600/ week and 200/ week of tren. I rarely take anything for E2. My TRT doc said I'm just one of the lucky ones. At least for now. I would definitely switch to the Aromasin.

don't blame your estrogen levels for poor libido. low estrogen levels will crush libido, but not high levels (although high levels can cause ED issues due to heart strain)

guys react differently to hormone use. anytime you change hormones your libido can be affected.

but libido is also a product of different factors

I have a couple recommendations for you

1. switch to aromasin and drop your test dosage down.
2. grab a bottle of hcgenerate to boost your libido
3. consider adding proviron to your cycle

don't blame your estrogen levels for poor libido. low estrogen levels will crush libido, but not high levels (although high levels can cause ED issues due to heart strain)

guys react differently to hormone use. anytime you change hormones your libido can be affected.

but libido is also a product of different factors

I have a couple recommendations for you

1. switch to aromasin and drop your test dosage down.
2. grab a bottle of hcgenerate to boost your libido
3. consider adding proviron to your cycle

Just a question, If I start taking proviron, what dose should I take? And do I stop taking any AI's if I'm taking proviron?

Continue with your AI.
Start @ 50 Mg a day with Proviron, Half AM and Half PM, as the Half-Life is 12 hours for Proviron......................... JP
P.S.
After a week or so, you may notice that you need less of your AI, but this will vary person to person.
So keep a Daily Journal on Dosages, and how you are feeling.
And any Side Effects.

50 Mg a day of Proviron, is what I usually take, no need to go higher.

Ok from your responses:
1. Our bf is where the aromatase enzyme is stored and if a person has a high bf% they often have higher E2 levels. Your bf is not very high so this eliminates one potential contributing factor.
2. What a lot of people do not realize is that vegan products and soy based products contain a chemical that mimics estrogen activity in our bodies. So that is why I asked that question. Since you are not eating foods that are in this category it eliminates another potential contributing factor.
3. Your dosing protocol of twice weekly injections is relatively standard. I asked this BC if a person injects their gear all at once it would follow that their serum test levels would spike very high. E2 is a metabolite of test so spikes of test lead to spikes of E2.
4. 2 g of arimadex ED is a pretty high dose. The fact that you are still experiencing high E2 levels either means your arimadex is of low quality or fake or you just aromatize at a very high rate. You can try changing manufacturers of arimadex or switch to aromasin. I would choose the latter BC it's a more effective AI.
5. The other products you are taking do not contribute to E2 at all so they're fine.
6. I figured it was a first cycle only BC after multiple cycles we tend to know our bodies better. This is not your fault and if you choose to run future cycles, you just know that you aromatize at a unusually rapid rate.

Overall, after learning more about your case, I recommend switching to aromasin starting at a dose of 12.5mg/day. This is a std starting dose and you will probably need to increase this if your problems don't begin to resolve after a few days. If you increase, jump the dose to 25mg/day and monitor results. This should have your E2 in check within a few days or a week.
I would not recommend proviron as it is not as strong of an AI as either arimadex or aromasin. Why would you switch to a cmpd that is weaker than what you are already taking? Anyway, hope this helps man. Feel free to post any other questions.

Fit_PharmD

Any alcohol consumption? Are you using any prescription drugs, anti-depressants?

A lot of people don't even think about those 2 things but they can be very estrogenic.

Really appreciate your help Fit_PharmD, thanks a lot man.

To answer the other questions, I don't consume any alcohol whatsoever, on or off cycle.

- - - Updated - - -

No prescription drugs or antidepressants either.

I was just thinking about using letro as a last resort...

Letro is much stronger than arimidex or aromasin, but keep in mind it can kill off estrogen and bring it to the complete zero.

Now if you have estrogen as low as that, you will have similar issues which you are having right now with too high.

Maybe try upping the dose a little bit and see where it leads you.

Back
Top Bottom