Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My EARLY MVP standings through Week 5

dylangemelli

Staff
My EARLY MVP standings through week 5

1. Tom Brady
2. Justin Herbert
3. Lamar Jackson
4. Kyler Murray
5. Josh Allen

Here are the updated odds:

Allen +450
Murray +500
Tom Brady +650
Dak Prescott +650
Justin Herbert +650

i don't see how aaron rodgers isn't on here, the packers would be shit without him let's be honest.

Allen +450
Murray +500
Tom Brady +650
Dak Prescott +650
Justin Herbert +650

i don't see how aaron rodgers isn't on here, the packers would be shit without him let's be honest.

Very true but so would all the teams listed without their qbs. I have Dak 6th then my next 4 in no particular order are Stafford, Rodgers, Davante Adams and Derrick Henry

Allen +450
Murray +500
Tom Brady +650
Dak Prescott +650
Justin Herbert +650

bro aaron rogers sux. yo crazi if yo don't put Dak #1 for MVP. best QB in league not even close. also where Patrik Majomes?

bro aaron rogers sux. yo crazi if yo don't put Dak #1 for MVP. best QB in league not even close. also where Patrik Majomes?

dude that isn't my list lol, that is the oddsmakers!

i never said dak or mahomes wasn't good!! re-read my post lol

My EARLY MVP standings through week 5

1. Tom Brady
2. Justin Herbert
3. Lamar Jackson
4. Kyler Murray
5. Josh Allen

Tom brady for the win, he's going to go #1 on this.

Go Bills!!!! Something definitely seemed off with Mahomes on Sunday. Not sure what it was or if he is battling through something be he was missing passes he normally doesn't.

fuck yes on the bills! you know what brother, theres a stigma on mahomes as though he can do no wrong, is a perfect player etc and thats just not a fact... he is phenomenal, theres no doubt, but crowning him so early is way off and a lot of people do it... he has a lot of bad tendencies that are easy to see after some time and teams are figuring some things out... talent doesnt also equate to success.... players have to evolve, change, adapt etc... he has way too much pressure on him to score every single drive knowing his defense is literally the worst in the league... not to mention, him getting pressured so often is going to get in his head as well... he was blessed with extreme talent right off the jump as well... he has top players at te and wr and he did have karim hunt for a few years too who was/is a stellar back...

ill tell you the main thing that was wrong with mahomes last game... it was the bills brother... they have a mean fucking defense and knowing that on top of the fact they knew they were not stopping buffalo's offense, it was never going to go well... some of the wide open passes made were insane... k.c. is going to be a borderline wild card team with that kind of defense...

Man NFL has been awesome this season!! Derrick Henry is a monster!!

Lamar is my dude! Been a Louisville fan for years and followed him in the NFL.

Back
Top Bottom