Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My experiences with winstrol: A new video by Dylan Gemelli

I agree on all points. Back in 1998 (yes, the olden days) I spoke about Winstrol being a great size and strength drug and people thought I was nuts because legit Winny was low dosed and it didn't blow you up like D-bol , deca or Drol.

And yeah, I think the "dry joints" thing is more internet rumor than reality. Never had the letergy though. (Hey, remember Ben Johnson).

SO you;re getting older and can;'t tolerate the high dosages anymore? Ha! Time the joint the TRT and Primo club my friend. lol

Liver enzymes were up? I assume you were using N2GUARD. What dose were you doing?

I agree on all points. Back in 1998 (yes, the olden days) I spoke about Winstrol being a great size and strength drug and people thought I was nuts because legit Winny was low dosed and it didn't blow you up like D-bol , deca or Drol.

And yeah, I think the "dry joints" thing is more internet rumor than reality. Never had the letergy though. (Hey, remember Ben Johnson).

SO you;re getting older and can;'t tolerate the high dosages anymore? Ha! Time the joint the TRT and Primo club my friend. lol

Liver enzymes were up? I assume you were using N2GUARD. What dose were you doing?

Way too old for this type of shit lolll... im with you on trt and primo. Thats exactly what im doing now... ive always stuck with 50 mg. We both know u can add size and definitely strength but people have over the top expectations of steroids in general. Oh yes, always use n2guard and so its never hammered me on bloodwork but always around week 5 i get the shitty lethargy and for a cardio guy like me , thats a very bad thing but in total, winstrol will always be at the top of my list for orals

another great video brother! i love this one but i also like my hair too much haha.

Back
Top Bottom