Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My Favorite HGH source

stevesmi

Staff
Okay guys I promised I would work at getting a quality HGH source to evo and everyone's patience has paid off

You may have noticed the new banners, the website is in the pic below

I have been testing their products with myself and my clients and they are g2g. very very juicy shit.

Enjoy! and here are some pics of the product and packaging. 100% professional

please PM me or send me a visitor message for a discount code

xyfwp.jpg

2zjm9o2.jpg

10pvocw.jpg

29xg8k9.jpg

Last edited:
Okay guys I promised I would work at getting a quality HGH source to evo and everyone's patience has paid off

You may have noticed the new banners, the website is in the pic below

I have been testing their products with myself and my clients and they are g2g. very very juicy shit.

Enjoy! and here are some pics of the product and packaging. 100% professional

please PM me or send me a visitor message for a discount code

xyfwp.jpg

2zjm9o2.jpg

10pvocw.jpg

29xg8k9.jpg

Is that one kit? How long does one kit last?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is that one kit? How long does one kit last?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yes 1 kit.. 10IU's per vial and 10 vials in total. so 100IU's. if you take 2 IU's a day 50 days.. 3 IU's a day 33 days and so on.

Looks good @Stevesmi

I am looking forward to hear your results and how you like the product once you start using it.

Steve & Dylan will either of u run igf1-lr3 &/or t4 along with your GH ?

- - - Updated - - -

That same question to u too Mobster!!

I will run some SARM's and maybe something like primo

I used to run peptides back in the day, but that market is awful for fakes now.. i actually tried to find us an approved source for peptides and cannot because no legit company can even operate in this market when you have companies selling peptides for $15 a vial that are fake. how can you sell real shit for $60 and survive? you can't !

Hi, i tried to pm you but i cant, can you please pm me a source link for the hgh plz, thanks.

Looking forward to the non-paid non-freebie reviews from people who actually buy it and don't get it donated to promote.

Just came across this thread and was wondering how this worked out for those of you who ordered from them? I'm looking to add HGH to my TRT therapy and was wondering if this source is legit. Any further information would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

So I tried to PM you but I can't do to my post count so I guess I'll ask my question here in your thread.

Hello Stevesmi,

I came across this thread about the HGH from Mailorderhgh.com and I was wondering how everything is going with them. The last post I saw on the thread was from February and I was wondering if members or yourself are getting good results. I just recently started TRT therapy (Age 49) and have been reading a lot about HGH and it's anti aging abilities and would like to add it to my HRT. My doctor might give me a script but my insurance won't cover it unless you are showing deficiency from the blood work and it has to be twice in order to be approved. Therefore I am looking for alternatives. If this product is indeed legit could you please send me a coupon code as mentioned in your thread.

Thanks in advance.
DJ

Back
Top Bottom