Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My first cycle

Zyzznumbertwo

Registered
Hi, im 19 years old, 170cm, 145 pounds about 12 percent bodyfat, i bench 190 5x5 so as you can imagain i have a good physique, my arms are 15 inches and a decent foundation. I have decided to start my first cycle and what the guy who is giving me the steroids said is that i should do 500mg of test e for 12 weeks and only clomid for pct and only use the ai when i need it? I know you are all going to tell me how stupid i am for doing steroids at this age but you cant change my mind so for my health and safety please can you write me out a cycle including the pct and dosages ect so i can screenshot it and ask for all of the items i need, thank you.

Dude ~ do what you want ~ but it's a Big Mistake.

No Sense in writing you out a Cycle ~ as you don't Listen.

That's apparent, as you want to do a Cycle at 19 when your Natty Test is at it's Highest.............................. JP

Haha im alot bigger than you, thats embarrising..

Dude ~ are you Fucking Drunk or what.

I'm 215 Lbs in my Avi, and I'm 64, so how the Fuck are you bigger at 145 Lbs.

Troll onto some other site with this Bullshit............................... JP
P.S.
When I was 19, I was Benching 365 Lbs, and Natty !

You are NOT ready for steroids. You are WAY too young. I will tell you how to run your first steroid cycle so you at least do it in the safest way possible but you are NO WHERE ready for steroids. Not mentally or physically.

Check out this video I made on how to run a first steroid cycle -> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqBLCSaKsW4

In this article series I explain how to do injections -> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums...er-injection-techniques-–-part-2-a-49351.html

A simple testosterone cycle of 10-12 weeks at 400-500mg/week is your best option for a first cycle. Being new to steroids, your body will hyper respond and you don't need a very aggressive cycle. It's very similar to an 18 year old having their first drink. A single drink really hits them because they have never drank before. However, a more experienced drinker would need much more alcohol to get the same effect.

Here's what I recommend:

Weeks 1 - 10
testosterone e or cyp 500mg/week (inject 250mg twice per week)
aromasin 12.5mg every other day <- very important to prevent against estrogen related side effects like gyno and water retention.

After your cycle run the perfect PCT protocol: http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/

Alot can be gained at your age lifting heavy and with a proper diet. Your first few cycles could be some of your best gains and you dont want to waste that. If you dont have your diet and PCT correct you will lose everything you gain and put your hormones and body at permanent risk for adverse side effects like gyno (amoung other things such as testicular atrophy, sterilization, low libido, etc).

Back
Top Bottom