Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My first cycle killed me HPTA need your help

yea i did like 4 cycles and was using both nolvadex and proviron for about 4 weeks after each cycle

yea i didnt know much it was 6 years ago i was 17 back then, i was stupid and crazy at that age, but i am fine now, tho its more to my genetics i believe, not everyone would've recovered like that

How do you feel? Do you have low T symptoms or are you just looking at numbers? Things look normal to me.

Hey bro, yes im currently looking at numbers and it feels like they are too low, some symptoms like less sexual desire, morning woods only 1 day a week, less sexual power and i feel like reduced muscle mass, im currently not working out maybe this is the issue ? Some days moody :D

What do you think ?

morning wood is certainly not a symptom, you are stressed and you are thinking a lot about all this thing thats the bigger problem you wont get erection like you want and sexual desire like you want if you wont be completely relaxed about it, i think you are pretty much fine it just takes more time for everything to get balanced again and of course you have reduced muscle mass thats clearly not a symptom and you definately should work out if you want to recover faster, working out also helps alot for your body and mind. Eating healthy food rich in fats, vitamin e omega 3 are essential to your recovery, also you could get DAA with tribulus and zinc supplement when you start workin out

Not working out is a big red flag to me. I would start exercising and I bet things will drastically change. That and cleaning up your diet as much as you can. Good quality sleep will also make a huge difference.

Not working out is a big red flag to me. I would start exercising and I bet things will drastically change. That and cleaning up your diet as much as you can. Good quality sleep will also make a huge difference.

What type of workout do you recommend? Is there anything you advice me to focus on ?
What do you mean by clean your diet ? What do you recommend?

- - - Updated - - -

morning wood is certainly not a symptom, you are stressed and you are thinking a lot about all this thing thats the bigger problem you wont get erection like you want and sexual desire like you want if you wont be completely relaxed about it, i think you are pretty much fine it just takes more time for everything to get balanced again and of course you have reduced muscle mass thats clearly not a symptom and you definately should work out if you want to recover faster, working out also helps alot for your body and mind. Eating healthy food rich in fats, vitamin e omega 3 are essential to your recovery, also you could get DAA with tribulus and zinc supplement when you start workin out

Did you try DAA/ tribulus ? Do they work ?

I tried everything, yes they do work but its best to use everything that boosts your natural testosterone in combination

- - - Updated - - -

and about the workout, any type of sports is good but its proven that hard compound lifts like squats and deadlift can help increase testosterone

What type of workout do you recommend? Is there anything you advice me to focus on ?
What do you mean by clean your diet ? What do you recommend?

Any training or exercise is going to help. Just pick what you enjoy. You will be much more likely to stick to it that way. With the diet you should be eliminating all processed foods and eating single ingredient whole foods. Good examples are fruits, veggies, nuts, lean meats, whole eggs, rice, oatmeal.

What do you think about using aramadix alone while training and cleaning my diet for faster recovery as it can raise the testosterone and inhibit aromatise is that a good idea ?

- - - Updated - - -

Any training or exercise is going to help. Just pick what you enjoy. You will be much more likely to stick to it that way. With the diet you should be eliminating all processed foods and eating single ingredient whole foods. Good examples are fruits, veggies, nuts, lean meats, whole eggs, rice, oatmeal.

What do you think about using aramadix alone while training and cleaning my diet for faster recovery as it can raise the testosterone and inhibit aromatise is that a good idea ?

i have been 'cycling' for a decade and my levels come back each time.. the first cycle i ran i got back advice like you did and my recovery sucked, i listened to dummies who had no clue.. luckily i did my own research and asked the right people and recovered just fine. it just took longer than it should have.

I'm telling you just chillax and re-read my posts in this thread and follow what i told you.. and i agree with dylan, stop being over dramatic. you are psychologically causing more problems by being a nutcase here.

What do you think of using Aromatise inhibitor now to help me on faster recovery ?

You've added a comment but didn't take up my suggestions above. Had you done so you'd have helped. I'm a mod. I'm under NO actual obligation to help. And here's the thing - just using Dylan as an example (never mind my previously referred to helpful thread). Every single damn day (and I mean EVERY DAY) Dylan puts out a helpful video. Almost very day we have threads from guys under 25 and EVERY FKIN TIME we say it's too young. So you'll have to excuse me if I don't rush to come over all fkin snowflake and bend over and offer to help. With that out of the way here are 25 links via the search function 'restarting my HPTA':

https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/search.php?searchid=5604822

I'll repeat my earlier comment about how often we get guys following a pattern of stupidity. It goes thus:

1) Goes on gear too young
2) Blasts and cruises - aka 'stays on gear'
3) Ends up on TRT cos 'my HPTA shut down'
4) Meets 'the girl' and wants to get pregnant.
5) Comes on a roid forum.

You can guess the rest. And wanna know the best bit? They aren't Mr Olympia... not even close. When the best example is the sports very own 'Mr 3CC' Bostin Loyd and even he has gone all sensible (or his version of it) and he's cut back on the doses that ought to tell all the under 25's something.

For me, never a big user and one who started late too (aged 37) who can legitimately claim to have seen with my own eyes guys buying roids who don't even come close to looking like they lift, or have 'six weeks to my wedding, what cycle can I do' or girls buying T3 before they modify their diets there's only so much daily help I've got to give.

And, like I said, if I'm not helping the OP (although the link above will) I AM helping those other members reading the thread. SOME will get the message. The rest can kiss their balls goodbye.
[emoji122][emoji122][emoji122]

Sent from my ASUS_Z012DC using Tapatalk

What do you think of using Aromatise inhibitor now to help me on faster recovery ?

only if your estrogen is high. if it isn't then the answer is absolutely NOT

what you should get on though is a natural T booster. hcgenerate will make you feel normal

Hello guys,

I just want to give you an update on my Testosterone level after quiting the clomid 25 EOD for 2 months here is my lab work
mY8rUy

Do you think this is a good sign? That Testosterone went to approximately 470 also im feeling better every week, i need your suggestions and do you think i should run another 25 mg EOD of clomid again ?

- - - Updated - - -

https://ibb.co/mY8rUy

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Lab work on this link

Hello guys,

I just want to give you an update on my Testosterone level after quiting the clomid 25 EOD for 2 months here is my lab work
mY8rUy

Do you think this is a good sign? That Testosterone went to approximately 470 also im feeling better every week, i need your suggestions and do you think i should run another 25 mg EOD of clomid again ?

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Lab work on this link

Same post as the other one.

Back
Top Bottom