Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My first cycle killed me HPTA need your help

Do you think there is improvement with these numbers?

Yes i posted them twice by mistake! 😂😂

Need suggestions

Your blood levels look good to me. I don't think you need another round of clomid.

Remember that recovery takes time. After a PCT, your body slowly recovers it's natural testosterone production. It just takes time.

if you want to use something, use a good natural non-hormonal natural testosteorne booster like HCGenerate - https://www.evolutionary.org/HCGenerate

This is so basic and was turned so over complicated. Recovery is basic just stay off everything and let your body to it’s thing stop looking at your test levels way overrated on focusing on test numbers I have friend that have lower t and don’t trt and there still horny and strong as fuck . Just give your body time it will reset when it’s ready

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do you think there is improvement with these numbers?

Yes i posted them twice by mistake! 😂😂

Need suggestions

So check replies in the other post

i've posted a zillion times that SERM's manipulate your #'s. it is where they are after your pct 2-3 months that determine if you are recovered

if you keep abusing steroids you will have a dysfunction

22 year age you run many compounds ,your friends destroy your health after all ,don't trust them follow stevesmi advice

Sent from my SM-J600G using Tapatalk

Listen Brother,
stop everything.
get on a week of vegan eating to clean you up
pick up some DHEA take it once in the morn. and at night 25mg to 50mg
that will help level you out.
stay in gym and just focus on relaxing
your body got shut down but listen brother that happen to me once
it all started coming back after about 6 months but I am older so you
should bounce back faster.
stay clean and your good

Thanks guys a lot, what about low levels of free Testosterone is that something normal ? What is the best numbers for a person in my age ?

Thanks guys a lot, what about low levels of free Testosterone is that something normal ? What is the best numbers for a person in my age ?

no your free and total test should be within range

They'd be indicated on the test

Both free and testosterone levels should be within the normal range.

It'll clearly show on the blood work results what you score and what the normal range is

Wow.
I read this, and I put myself in his shoes. Its the other side of the "journey" no one talks about or plans out.
Thanks, guys for all the information. We all can learn a lot from experiences, and this thread. :cool:

Back
Top Bottom