Join Evolutionary Forums

needtobuildmuslce.com
domestic-supply.com
puritysourcelabs.ru
sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My first REAL cycle what to expect from GHRPs.

Buff Brother aaron.kennedy.1217's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

My first REAL cycle what to expect from GHRPs.

I will keep this simple while including all necessary info.
    Im 6 feet tall, currently 195 lbs about 13% bf [I have a six pack if I flex my abs, lol]. 24 years old, training off and on since teenager. Training seriously for a little over 2 years.

One cycle (sarms + prohormones) under my belt which I just finished the pct. Although I was successful in doing so, I dont consider this a real cycle

I am currently planning my next cycle of GHRP's GHRH's and test. This is the first time I have ever pinned anything (as far as AAS goes, but im not new to needles.)

Weeks 1-12
    Ipamorelin 100mg pined sub-q after waking 100mg pre and post workout.
    CJC - 1295 - 100mg pre and post workout, and I might do 100mg-200mg immediatly before sleep. I am not sure.
    Might cycle clen during this time

Weeks 12-24 Test E 500mg week split mon/thurs [Might do 300mg Test C a week, unsure]
    Weeks 12-24 Ipam or GHRP-2 combined with CJC-1295 same dose listed above
    Weeks 18-24 Andarine 100mg ed 5 on 2 off
    Weeks 1-24 Arimidex .5 weekly or as needed to assist keep down excessive water weight

Weeks 25-29
    Nolva 40/40/20/20 ed
    Clomid 50/25/25/0 ed
    Aromasin 25mg eod
    Ostarine 15mg or 25mg ed
    Cardarine 20mg ed
    Creatine ed
    Continuing the Ipam/ghrp and cjc 1295 or maybe even try Mod GRF 1-29 instead of cjc during this time. I know I WILL use, just matter of which one I choose to pull the trigger on.

Not sure if HCG is needed for a cycle like this
    I would imagine 5000ui split 2x weekly for first week before pct and starting week 1-2 pct

My goals are to get as low bf as possible before starting the test, like contest ready, but just for fun. Then once I start the Test I plan to up the calories for a clean bulk. I doing this more for the effects of the growth hormone increases from the Peptides. I know the test would have a synergistic effect with the huge increases in GH.

Most importantly I am looking an increase in speed and size/power for my sport which I theorize the growth of new muscle cells could do this. Also for better recovery, sleep, skin complexion, pain reduction in minor injuries/joints, as well as double takes from the ladies.
    I know there are guys who have ran these same compounds with Test before. If you have please tell me what you have experienced. So far I have 100 percent sold myself on the GHRPs, might drop the test when the time comes to do it but only If I get the results I need without using it. If I did I would be running the peps for 6 months or longer.

And should I run Nolva or Adex for water retention control for the ipam/ghrp-2, test, and cjc combination. Together they could theoretically make you blow up like a water balloon in smashed on the concrete.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    peptide only cycles blow bro, add some sarms at least.....
    Want to know Source info? Check Approved Sources section on Evo!

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Test will only improve results . Just use moderate dosing. I like that you emphasize training and diet though . Anything after that enhances our efforts . It's refreshing to see

LICSW/MSW/cscs/ USArmyVet

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by gearhead View Post
    Ive tried all the sarms, my goal for the first 3 months is to bridge into my next cycle and keep bodyfat down and promote homeostasis. I could use GW for this, but i dont think it would be necessary. I dont want anything that could suppress my natty Test during this time. I dont expect more than what an hgh cycle could.give in 3-6 months time.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    And im already using S-4 the last 6 weeks of the test, and ostarine in my pct. What else could you recommend besides just ghrp's

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by gearhead View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by aaron.kennedy.1217 View Post
    And im already using S-4 the last 6 weeks of the test, and ostarine in my pct. What else could you recommend besides just ghrp's
    Maybe i wasnt clear in saying this is just a bridge into my second cycle of anabolics, and if the componds impress me, ill probably use them for years or indefinitely. Can anyone comment on possible natty GH shutdown?

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I think adding in the Test E at that dose is going to do you very well. Ipa and CJC are my favorite combo of GHRH and GHRP's. I think you stand to make some solid gains and recovery with the peptides will be amazing. The peptides should keep you lean and should experience some fat loss. The only thing I might suggest is eat big, eat clean, lift heavy, hit cardio and sleep like a baby. I will be in to see your progress.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Ok great, I plan on starting a log once i start the peps, just to track my own progress instead of using a pen and paper

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    So. Just a heads up. If that is u in your avatar and that is your real name I would delete this profile and make a new one bro. You are talking about and asking about illegal products you need to be more secure. Just some helpful advice.

KRAZIEONE

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Are peptides illegal to use? In my country it is not illegal to possess test, sarms, or anything listed besides the peps idk about those.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast