Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is my gear fake?

GymBeast614

Registered
Hey guys.

I've been on cycle for about a week and a half of :
50mg dbol ed
75ml trenbolone acetate eod
500mg testosterone cypionate ew

But I still feel just as sore the day after my workouts as always. I know it's early in the cycle but in the past when I used dbol even at 20mg I never felt sore in the muscle I worked the day after. I checked with the companies that make the products and they assured me it was from them and real?

Also could it be my diet? ( i have picked up weight though in ny firat week) I am currently eating 5 meals a day and a few ours apart , with 210g of protein a day , around 300-400g carbs and 70g fat , total calories 3000cal a day. My stats are 1.70cm tall , 84.2kg weight and body fat % 14%.

Thank you for the help.

who knows, U could be sore because the steriods are working and your just pumped or your nown stronger and lifting heavier and your muscles need a rest.

Steroids do not make you not sore, maybe Deca helps with joint pains. but I wouldn't gauge if your steroids are working just based on being sore.

2 weeks on cycle hard to say. I suggest you still recheck your source, dbol is felt fairly fast like 2 weeks.

Well, first of all, a week and a half is a bit too little time to judge about the legitimacy of your gear. Secondly, did you notice improvements in performance? Personally I always get sore even when on gear, since I still get myself pretty close to my limits.

I would wait one more week and see how it goes. In the end - muscle soreness is not an indication here, unless it lasts for like 3-5 days

Back
Top Bottom