Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is my HGH Bad? Light brown Peptide in Vial

CalRon

Registered
Hey, I am new to HGH. I've purchased a few Chinese HGH kits that seem to have legit HGH according to the serum tests I've done. I decided to give CanadaPetides Somatropin a shot from an approved source. I received the kit today and when I opened it up I noticed the peptide inside majority of the vials are light to medium brown in color. Only a few are pure white like the Chinese HGH Im used to seeing.

I sent my source and CanadaPeptides an email asking if this is normal or not? Not sure if the HGH is spoiled or what? It was manufactured in 8/152015 and expires on 8/15/2018.

What do you guys think? Have you seen anything like this?

Thanks

I've done allot of HGH over many Decades, both Pharma-Grade and UGL Grade.

I've Never seen it a Light Brown.

Seems to me like the HGH has Oxidized and therefore is Worthless.................................. JP
P.S.
I would send them Pics and ask for a resend.
And why the Hell are they sending you HGH that was made over 2 Years ago to begin with.

Seems very weird to me too.

The source I purchased from wrote me back and said "It was just a reaction in colour due to the manufacturer process, it was already tested many times and HGH works very well 100%. You can make bloods serum test and you will see that it is real Growth Hormone. No worries please."

I am waiting for a response from Canada Peptides. I don't feel comfortable with this until I hear from them. I asked my source if I can return and exchange for another, although Im sure they won't accept.

Doesn't sound like he's willing to do much. Claims it's just a color difference during manufacturing and that Im not the first with this question. Im waiting to hear from Canada Peptides, hopefully I'll hear from them tomorrow.

If you look up the chemical structure and literature data on HGH - it should be a pure white powder.

There is some impurity in the HGH you got which is causing it to be a light brown color. I could't tell you off the top of my head what that impurity might be. It could be a hundred different things.

Hopefully it's not something toxic. You never know. It could be a trace metal.

I personally wouldn't inject that into my body.

Thanks, I don't feel comfortable injecting this either. Im still waiting to hear from Canada Peptides. If I don't hear from them, looks like I'll be out $250. Doesn't sound like the source is willing to budge. He says the stuff is legit and he had this particular batch serum tested, he told me to run tests on it myself and I will see it's legit. Tested or not, this particular kit looks spoiled or contaminated.

- - - Updated - - -

The security codes on all the products I purchased from him were verified on Canada Peptides so Im sure everything is legit. This particular kit just looks BAD. Cant believe he's not willing to make it right. Spent a lot of money on this order.

You definitely need to get it back to the supplier, and this is bullshit that it can be of a different color than white. That is shady, and this could be anything - not even HGH....

I contacted my Source, who contacted the Maker of some HGH I was doing this year.

Never, and I repeat Never is HGH supposed to be anything other than White in appearance.

It can only be 1 of 2 things.

Either the HGH was exposed to Heat, and Oxidized (this is what I think based on it's 2 years old).

Or it was Contaminated when it was Manufactured................................ JP
P.S.
I saw the post on Meso.

Let me also say, that since Canada Peptides came out with their HGH.
I've Never seen any Good Reviews on it.
And the Batch you got, is probably the 1st and only Batch every made.

Seems very weird to me too.

The source I purchased from wrote me back and said "It was just a reaction in colour due to the manufacturer process, it was already tested many times and HGH works very well 100%. You can make bloods serum test and you will see that it is real Growth Hormone. No worries please."

I am waiting for a response from Canada Peptides. I don't feel comfortable with this until I hear from them. I asked my source if I can return and exchange for another, although Im sure they won't accept.

Are you certain that what you have was manufactured in Canada, or does the packaging merely assert that its content was manufactured in Canada?
At this point, I'm surmising that what you have was actually manufactured in China and under anything but exacting standards.

Thanks for your help guys. This is the latest response from my source:
"The product is 100% good, it was just a reaction in manufacturing process in temperature. I will try to ask one of our customer to post his experience and his lab tests, he had the same bad thoughts about the colour and after one month of using he definetely was impresssed and satisfied with the results and numbers on the lab test."
Needless to say, he isn't going to refund our money or send us another kit. He offered a discount on future orders, but that's all. I have yet to hear from Canada Peptides. I don't plan on using this kit, fortunately, I have a few Chinese blue tops to hold me over until I find a new source.

Are you certain that what you have was manufactured in Canada, or does the packaging merely assert that its content was manufactured in Canada?
At this point, I'm surmising that what you have was actually manufactured in China and under anything but exacting standards.

My understanding is that this is made in China and rebranded at Canada Peptides. I read some good reviews on this particular brand and another "reputable" source sells it, so I thought I'd give it a shot.

Obviously, trying to go the cheap route didn't pay off. There are so many brands out there, which is a trusted brand that can be found for reasonable price? Seems like a lot are rebranded Chinese knockoffs, so thats why Im sticking with my generic blue tops until I find something else. I'd really like to stay around $400-$500 per 100iu kit, for some quality HGH if thats even possible.

^^^^^^^
That Guy is Full of Shit.
I've not only talked to a Personal Source, but a Few others I know in the last couple of days.

And they assure me 100% ~ that your HGH has Oxidized based on the Color.
Which means in the 2 years since it was made, it was Exposed To Heat.

Did you ask this Clown why he sent you HGH, that's over 2 years old.................................... JP
P.S.
That's the Problem right there, the fact that's it's Old HGH.

^^^^^^^
That Guy is Full of Shit.
I've not only talked to a Personal Source, but a Few others I know in the last couple of days.

And they assure me 100% ~ that your HGH has Oxidized based on the Color.
Which means in the 2 years since it was made, it was Exposed To Heat.

Did you ask this Clown why he sent you HGH, that's over 2 years old.................................... JP
P.S.
That's the Problem right there, the fact that's it's Old HGH.

I really appreciate you taking the time to look into this for me.

Yes, I asked him why he's selling HGH that is over 2 years old, but he never replied to that portion of my email. Im not going to worry about it any longer. It's safe to say that he's not going to make it right so I simply won't buy anything from him any longer. Too many other good sources out there.

Under normal circumstances I'd press the issue, but Im not comfortable doing so with the legality of these products.

While there may be No Legal Recourse.

There certainly are Numerous Forums where you can go and post this up.

And that will Hit Him Right in the Pocket.

While I personally don't care for Eroids, this would be a Perfect Post for that place.
Just Google "Steroid Forums", and post on all you find.............................. JP

Good news. They said they are going to send me another kit. Hopefully I receive it without any issues. Ill keep you posted.

Good news. They said they are going to send me another kit. Hopefully I receive it without any issues. Ill keep you posted.

Hopefully, they don't send you another 2 Year Old Vial of HGH......................... JP
P.S.
Please let us know if they send you the same batch or a New Batch !

Back
Top Bottom