Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is my HGH Chinese or Pharma?

Thanks again everyone, you guys are a major help.

All the shit my buddy was told from his source sounded suspicious, hence the reason why Im here. Im used to having my own direct source and don't like going thru someone else. Maybe Im a control freak? At least this was a good way for me to enter the scene again.

I found the list of sources from this website and they all seemed to have good reviews from numerous people, including moderators.

If this stuff tests positive, then Im going to try to sell the rest of what I have to some coworkers who are also using it, and I will buy some Omnitrope instead.

I actually ended up buying some MK-677 for my father a few days ago. He's been wanting to try HGH for a long time and I told him that I started my first cycle. The guy can barely work a TV remote, so theres no way he'd be able to reconstitute a bottle and inject himself everyday. So I bought him some MK-677 after researching it. Hopefully it will help him to continue pushing hard in the gym...the man is turning 69 this year, old Vietnam era Navy Seal who still thinks he's in his 30s. Lol

I'm hoping the MK-677 was from a Reputable Supplier.
And not from a Friend of a Friend.................................... JP
P.S.
I'm not far behind your Pop, I'll be turning 65 in less than half a year.

Guys in our Age Group only know one way ~ Full Speed Ahead !

Thank you for the info, I will definitely do the bloodwork.

Do you think its worth buying a pregnancy test to test the HGH? Id hate to be pumping all the HCG into me until the results from the bloodwork come back.

A pregnancy test won't necessarily tell you whether or not your HGH is fake.

A lot of HGH on the market is faked with HCG. HCG is a form of estrogen. A pregnancy test tests for estrogen. If you spray your HGH on the pregnancy test and it tests positive, then you don't have HGH but rather HCG.

If the pregnancy test shows negative, it doesn't necessarily mean you have HGH - but rather that your HGH is not HCG at least.

Alright, I have an appointment set for tomorrow at 2:45pm.

The only question I can think of right now is whether or not I need to fast 8 hours beforehand? The direction say to fast and to rest 30 minutes before the test, but that is to test natural production of HGH serum. Since I am injecting 10ius IM, I should be good to go as long as Im on an empty stomach, right? I plan on injecting around 11:45am in order to be in the 3 to 3 1.2 hour timeframe when they draw my blood.

^^^

Not only was I instructed to fast for eight hours prior to both of the HGH tests that I have undergone (separate physicians), I was also instructed to arrive early so that I would be able to rest for thirty minutes prior to the testing. Whether or not that is an industry standard, I do not know.

Okay, good enough for me. I will fast to be on the safe side. Tomorrow is going to SUCK!

Yes, definitely fast.
Don't Eat Breakfast, I know it sucks ~ but you'll survive.
Have a Meal before you go to bed tonight.

10 IU's ~ IM is the ticket, and get there at least 15 Minutes before your Appt.
It usually takes them 15 Minutes or Longer from the time you arrive, to the time they draw your Blood.

The place I use is almost Never busy, and it still takes them 15 Minutes to get me in the back after I arrive.
Sounds like the place you are going to is going to be busy, since they gave you an Appt. time.
Where I go, I don't need to make an Appt............................... JP

Why is tomorrow going to suck, bro?

Its going to suck because Im going to have to fast in the morning when Im going to be hungry as fuck, especially after shooting 10 ius. I have not doubt this stuff is real, this will just ensure 100%. I ordered some red top HGH from Canadian Peptides to try out so should be interesting to see which is better.

Alright, fasted for 7 1/2 hours, took 10ius, and got blood drawn exactly 3 hours later.

Honestly don't feel any side effects from the 10ius except maybe holding a little more water in my face and abdomen. If this stuff is real, how long does it take to feel side effects such as swollen hands and carpel tunnel syndrome?

Unfortunately, when drawing the HGH out of the vial, the vial wasn't pressurized enough, so I had to push everything back in to re-pressurize. When I did this it caused little bubbles to form in the HGH. I hope I didn't ruin a good portion of it. Thats the only variable that could have gone wrong here. I imagine if the stuff is real, I should still have an elevated level, not to mention Ive been on it for a month now.

Results are in:

Growth Hormone: Serum 33.1 HIGH

Reference Range: 0.0-10.0 ng/mL 01

So how does this compare to other kits out there?

To be honest, I was paranoid after taking 10ius of this stuff sinceIm new to HGH. Wasn't sure what side effects I would have.

Today is the third day after the injection. First day I didn't notice anything. Second day, my carotid arteries felt pumped. One artery would feel like as if it was popping out of my neck, then it would switch to the other. High blood pressure as well 134/77. A little joint discomfort but nothing to out of the ordinary.

Today is the third day. Woke up retaining a ton of water in my face. Forearms feel extremely full and go numb pretty easily. First seem slightly more difficult to close, but nothing too substantial. Hopefully the sides subside. I decided to not take any HGH today and hope that I feel better tomorrow.

Im only taking 1 iu/day. 2 its make me hold more water in my face and stomach than Id like. I'll work my way up as my body adjusts. Id like to stay between 2-3ius tops. Not trying to become a pro bodybuilder, just looking to improve overall health and appearance.

Back
Top Bottom