Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My natural bloodwork, any suggestions.

Bodyshock

Registered
Hey everyone i'm new here,

This is my first and natural bloodwork, im planning for a test and deca cycle, considering the results other than high est do you have anything that i should keep in mind? or any other suggestions.

im 22, been working out on and off since 16-17.

thanks in advance.

wBkH8gb.jpg

(i have deleted all personal information and translated it)

What's the rest of your Current Stats.
Height and Weight, and approx Body Fat Percent.

Estro and Prolactin are High.

Vitamin D is Deficient, so you need to seriously start Supplementing with Vitamin D.
This will also help your Total Test #'s.
As Low Vitamin D causes Low Testosterone in Men, and your's is in the Cellar.

What's the rush to do a Cycle at 22 years old.
You are Too Young.
Your Natural Test won't even reach its Peak till you are 25 years old............................ JP

kudos for you running blood work but as JP mentioned you got some things out of whack

also your cholesterol is no good both total and LDL

if you hop on gear those numbers will get way worse

Your cholesterol levels are pretty bad for being only 22. What does your current diet look like? Based on the fact your estrogen levels are also high, I am guessing you are eating a highly processed diet full of junk food?

I would try to improve those cholesterol numbers and estrogen levels before starting any sort of cycle.

Base your diet around clean unprocessed foods. Preservatives, sugar and trans fats are estrogenic and terrible on cholesterol levels.

i would not advise you to use steroids if you paid me a million dollars.. yes, you can make your own choices but im certainly not contributing to someone ruining your life... listen man, i get THOUSANDS of questions per day and I have been doing this a long time and have seen it all... i think i know what happens to guys that use steroids your age and you know what, its never good, not at all... you are gong to learn a very very severe and lifelong lesson that i have a feeling you dont want to encounter... you are too young to be using ANYTHING bro... be smart, don't be a fool and learn the hard way… 

you need to watch my video on the dangers of underage steroid use…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1JGvrqErX8g&t=47s

I would recommend getting your diet on point and supplementing Vit D and building a solid foundation of proper nutrition and training before starting any cycles. Your young and still have natural testosterone so take advantage of. I would hold off a couple years atleast.

What's the rest of your Current Stats.
Height and Weight, and approx Body Fat Percent.

Estro and Prolactin are High.

Vitamin D is Deficient, so you need to seriously start Supplementing with Vitamin D.
This will also help your Total Test #'s.
As Low Vitamin D causes Low Testosterone in Men, and your's is in the Cellar.

What's the rush to do a Cycle at 22 years old.
You are Too Young.
Your Natural Test won't even reach its Peak till you are 25 years old............................ JP

1.72, 83kg, i think 15%

supplementing already taken care of.

Your cholesterol levels are pretty bad for being only 22. What does your current diet look like? Based on the fact your estrogen levels are also high, I am guessing you are eating a highly processed diet full of junk food?

I would try to improve those cholesterol numbers and estrogen levels before starting any sort of cycle.

Base your diet around clean unprocessed foods. Preservatives, sugar and trans fats are estrogenic and terrible on cholesterol levels.

my high estrogen is related to puberty, it stuck with me since then, this is what i'm realising now.
because i always had fat chest and large hips remember i said i started working out at 16-17? i always questioned why am i like this and wanted to get rid of it but had no chance. i remember having visible abs with fat lying on my chest.
nobody in my family was smart enough to take me to a doctor but i cant blame them since they arent very educated people.
i still have a fatty chest and large hips also im always sluggish, but im sick of it. you cant imagine how hard it is for me to wear a t-shirt and a jean and not look like a faggot. all those anxiety and depression ends this year.

I would recommend getting your diet on point and supplementing Vit D and building a solid foundation of proper nutrition and training before starting any cycles. Your young and still have natural testosterone so take advantage of. I would hold off a couple years atleast.
well said and i completely agree

You need to talk to a doctor about your cholesterol. The reference range you provided is outdated by US standards (at least the ones I've used) and total really should be lower than 200 and LDL lower than 100. Your total isn't absurdly high, but your LDL is certainly higher than I would personally prefer. You're young, so not in any real danger atm, but this is part of what leads to coronary artery disease and heart attacks (over many years). If you have a strong family history of heart disease or early heart attacks, your doc may want to start you on meds, despite your young age.

**I am not giving medical advice here, however I am telling you to seek it.

Back
Top Bottom