domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
sarms-forsale
needtobuildmuscle
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My next 12 week S4S stack

Quote Originally Posted by RickRock View Post
    Awesome bro
    I did very good on this cycle but I have a long way to go, in my eyes I still look terrible lol

Growing Moderator Masonic Bodybuilder's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Awesome to hear man. I wish more people would have this approach of starting off mild and working their way up. They just want to go right to tren thinking that will get them the most results. That could not be further from the truth. In the end, someone like you who is taking it slow will end up in much better shape and keeping way more of the muscle they put on.
    ***Canadians, hit me up on Wickr Mobile (MasonicBB) for my steroid source***

Quote Originally Posted by Masonic Bodybuilder View Post
    Awesome to hear man. I wish more people would have this approach of starting off mild and working their way up. They just want to go right to tren thinking that will get them the most results. That could not be further from the truth. In the end, someone like you who is taking it slow will end up in much better shape and keeping way more of the muscle they put on.
    I definitely am one to learn and want to fully understand each component of my cycle and start small and lowest amounts possible, as I have said before I love the grind and just working for it, so for me it's a my entire life kind of outlook, so I'd rather not get all these horrible sides and run cycles I know I cant keep once I come off, so I really appreciate that man, I know how hard I work before I ever tried anything and I will continue to do so.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12