Join Evolutionary Forums


napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
sarms-forsale
needtobuildmuscle
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 22

Thread: My next Blast Cycle Test, Tren, EQ, Superdrol & Sarm Cycle

  1. #1
    Newbie Brother
    Join Date
    Jun 2021
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    10
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

    My next Blast Cycle Test, Tren, EQ, Superdrol & Sarm Cycle

    Hi Everyone,

    New to the site as a poster but have been reading threads on here for a couple years now. I'm currently 4 weeks out from my first Men's Physique Competition, currently at 183ibs, 8-9% body fat and shaping up nicely - shooting for gold!!!

    Anyway that's not why I'm posting, so I'm currently thinking about the rest of the year in the off-season, I'm looking to put on some real size as would like to compete in Classic Physique next year or year after. Post show planning to come off Blast and drop back down to TRT (150mg Test E PW and probably going to add in some MK677 to run along side) for a couple months to let my body recover and heal. From there planning my off season Bulk Blast, still a working progress but wanted to see what people thoughts and opinions were on the current cycle i was planning and if they had any thoughts.

    Test E - 400mg PW - Weeks 1-15
    Tri Tren - 450mg PW - Weeks 1-10
    EQ - 700mg PW - Weeks 1-15
    Superdrol - 25mg ED - Weeks 1-4 & Weeks 10-14
    MK677 - 25mg ED
    YK11 - 10mg ED

    Want a relatively lean/ dry bulk which is why I've picked the above compounds, not a massive fan the wet & sloppy look. There's also abit of experimenting in here too as I've never run Superdrol but heard very good feedback. I have plenty of experience with Tren A & E but have never ran Tri-TREN before. I did consider swapping the EQ for a Nandrolone but am abit put off by the potential prolactin issues that would come from stacking Nandrolone and Tren together, where as EQ's low aromatising effects should work as an Estrogen blocker hopefully meaning i won't have to run any other AI's (will have on hand in case anyway).

    MK677 is in there for HGH properties and also increased sleep benefits which is the only major side issue i get with Tren and YK-11 is there there obviously to block myostatin.

    Anyone got any thoughts, anything worth adding, taking out or changing?

    Current Stats (though will prob have changed a little by time i get to cycle).
    Age 28
    Height: 5ft 11
    Weight: 183ibs (dropping rapidly as get closer to my show)
    Training Experience: 3 Years Natty, 2 Years Cycling (4 Cycles ON/OFF), Past 2 years B & C

  2. #2
    NPC Champion Npcclassicphysique champ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    1,773
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Paddy_94 View Post
    Hi Everyone,

    New to the site as a poster but have been reading threads on here for a couple years now. I'm currently 4 weeks out from my first Men's Physique Competition, currently at 183ibs, 8-9% body fat and shaping up nicely - shooting for gold!!!

    Anyway that's not why I'm posting, so I'm currently thinking about the rest of the year in the off-season, I'm looking to put on some real size as would like to compete in Classic Physique next year or year after. Post show planning to come off Blast and drop back down to TRT (150mg Test E PW and probably going to add in some MK677 to run along side) for a couple months to let my body recover and heal. From there planning my off season Bulk Blast, still a working progress but wanted to see what people thoughts and opinions were on the current cycle i was planning and if they had any thoughts.

    Test E - 400mg PW - Weeks 1-15
    Tri Tren - 450mg PW - Weeks 1-10
    EQ - 700mg PW - Weeks 1-15
    Superdrol - 25mg ED - Weeks 1-4 & Weeks 10-14
    MK677 - 25mg ED
    YK11 - 10mg ED

    Want a relatively lean/ dry bulk which is why I've picked the above compounds, not a massive fan the wet & sloppy look. There's also abit of experimenting in here too as I've never run Superdrol but heard very good feedback. I have plenty of experience with Tren A & E but have never ran Tri-TREN before. I did consider swapping the EQ for a Nandrolone but am abit put off by the potential prolactin issues that would come from stacking Nandrolone and Tren together, where as EQ's low aromatising effects should work as an Estrogen blocker hopefully meaning i won't have to run any other AI's (will have on hand in case anyway).

    MK677 is in there for HGH properties and also increased sleep benefits which is the only major side issue i get with Tren and YK-11 is there there obviously to block myostatin.

    Anyone got any thoughts, anything worth adding, taking out or changing?

    Current Stats (though will prob have changed a little by time i get to cycle).
    Age 28
    Height: 5ft 11
    Weight: 183ibs (dropping rapidly as get closer to my show)
    Training Experience: 3 Years Natty, 2 Years Cycling (4 Cycles ON/OFF), Past 2 years B & C
    First welcome to Evolutionary, we love to see competitors here, great to have you. Please log your cycle and show prep on EVO, we want to see it.

    I like your cycle overall. It's a good stack. Testosterone + Trenbolone is the basis for any contest prep cycle IMO. Now the superdrol I'm not sure about, have you considered Turinabol or Winstrol? I found superdrol sides to be way too harsh when stacked with trenbolone, think about it before you dive in.

    Equipoise is the right choice over nandrolones for contest prep, it's easier to deal with and you'll get better results from it.

    What I'm not seeing? I'm not seeing a few things.
    1) aromatase inhibitor like aromasin 12.5mgs EOD, do you have an AI?
    2) organ liver kidney heart support, do you have it? you're using a LOT of steroids you need to keep your body detoxed, I suggest the product I use personally n2guard 7 caps per day split dose 3/4
    3) how about a preworkout, what do you use? I personally suggest cardazol 3 caps AM and 3 caps preworkout works to give me concentration, energy and huge pumps in the gym, beast mode.

  3. #3
    Moderator stevesmi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    51,944
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    if you want to compete in that category there are 2 things to be aware of

    1. why are you running that much test with it? at most a trt dose
    2. how do you react to tren? not everyone shreds up on it. a lot of people bulk up fast on it
    Masters degrees in science-human nutrition/psychology
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    Looking for a steroid source? click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...ued-79912.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale



  4. #4
    EVO V.I.P. BodyMonster34's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    3,127
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    bro that stack look good. double the eQ dose though

  5. #5
    Moderator Mobster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    28,799
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I'm torn here. The whole 'wet and sloppy' idea vs staying dry/lean all the time. The latter is done for YOU. Cos YOU like it and like being able to see that look all the time. Vs getting a LITTLE sloppy as a way of adding a bit more muscle more easily.

  6. #6
    Newbie Brother
    Join Date
    Jun 2021
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    10
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Hi Mate, cheers the reply.

    Will defo log some prep info, like i said I'm 3 & 1/2 weeks out from my first show. Currently running 300mg Test E PW, 150mg Tren Ace EOD, 150mg Mast P EOD, 75mg Anavar ED, 25mg Proviron ED, 50mg T3 ED, 40mg Clen ED and added some 30mg ED of SR9009 to help with the cardio endurance couple weeks ago. Body fat is flying off atm as i oush towards the finish line.

    The cycle I'm proposing above is going to be my next blast in the off-season - probably gonna start blast around October-ish time (blood work dependent) and purely looking to make some major gains, this won't be a prep cycle my next prep cycle will probably be after around spring 2022 depending on what shows i want to do. Was purely looking for feedback/ critic on this cycle as a off season bulk.

    To answer you questions:
    1) I'll always have Adex on on hand during cycle - i did detail at the bottom of my message that EQ should help work as an AI so may not need it.
    2) I take the Rich Piana Liver and Organ support during cycles - along with with plenty other supps and vits that i didn't want to detail on here.
    3)Pre workout I'm just using a standard normal Pre-Workout - haven't heard of cardazol before - is it related to GW? Will give iot a little look into.

    - - - Updated - - -

    What benefits would doubling EQ have? i know people who have run it up to 900mg but if double the planned 700mg PW that would be 1400mg PW - seems abit much?

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Npcclassicphysique champ View Post
    First welcome to Evolutionary, we love to see competitors here, great to have you. Please log your cycle and show prep on EVO, we want to see it.

    I like your cycle overall. It's a good stack. Testosterone + Trenbolone is the basis for any contest prep cycle IMO. Now the superdrol I'm not sure about, have you considered Turinabol or Winstrol? I found superdrol sides to be way too harsh when stacked with trenbolone, think about it before you dive in.

    Equipoise is the right choice over nandrolones for contest prep, it's easier to deal with and you'll get better results from it.

    What I'm not seeing? I'm not seeing a few things.
    1) aromatase inhibitor like aromasin 12.5mgs EOD, do you have an AI?
    2) organ liver kidney heart support, do you have it? you're using a LOT of steroids you need to keep your body detoxed, I suggest the product I use personally n2guard 7 caps per day split dose 3/4
    3) how about a preworkout, what do you use? I personally suggest cardazol 3 caps AM and 3 caps preworkout works to give me concentration, energy and huge pumps in the gym, beast mode.
    Hi Mate, cheers the reply.

    Will defo log some prep info, like i said I'm 3 & 1/2 weeks out from my first show. Currently running 300mg Test E PW, 150mg Tren Ace EOD, 150mg Mast P EOD, 75mg Anavar ED, 25mg Proviron ED, 50mg T3 ED, 40mg Clen ED and added some 30mg ED of SR9009 to help with the cardio endurance couple weeks ago. Body fat is flying off atm as i oush towards the finish line.

    The cycle I'm proposing above is going to be my next blast in the off-season - probably gonna start blast around October-ish time (blood work dependent) and purely looking to make some major gains, this won't be a prep cycle my next prep cycle will probably be after around spring 2022 depending on what shows i want to do. Was purely looking for feedback/ critic on this cycle as a off season bulk.

    To answer you questions:
    1) I'll always have Adex on on hand during cycle - i did detail at the bottom of my message that EQ should help work as an AI so may not need it.
    2) I take the Rich Piana Liver and Organ support during cycles - along with with plenty other supps and vits that i didn't want to detail on here.
    3)Pre workout I'm just using a standard normal Pre-Workout - haven't heard of cardazol before - is it related to GW? Will give iot a little look into.

  7. #7
    Newbie Brother
    Join Date
    Jun 2021
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    10
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by stevesmi View Post
    if you want to compete in that category there are 2 things to be aware of

    1. why are you running that much test with it? at most a trt dose
    2. how do you react to tren? not everyone shreds up on it. a lot of people bulk up fast on it
    Thanks for reply

    1) I've always ran around 300mg to 400mg of Test with Tren, wouldn't want to go any higher

    2) My experiences with Tren have been pretty damn amazing if I'm honest, first ran it it 2019 during a cut but was so effective ended up being a recomp as the tren was that effective I lost fat, added muscle and was in the best shape of my life for the time, made me so dry and full!! Tried Tren E in the winter and was good to but did find Ace more effective. I handle the side reasonably well (i think people exaggerate the sides), it can mess with my sleep but I've always had sleep issues even prior to Tren so wasn't end of the world, never had any other real issues with it's sides like Tren Flu or cough or rage.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by BodyMonster34 View Post
    bro that stack look good. double the eQ dose though
    Thanks mate, why would you double the EQ out of interest? Would doubling it really have that much more effect?

  8. #8
    Newbie Brother
    Join Date
    Jun 2021
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    10
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mobster View Post
    I'm torn here. The whole 'wet and sloppy' idea vs staying dry/lean all the time. The latter is done for YOU. Cos YOU like it and like being able to see that look all the time. Vs getting a LITTLE sloppy as a way of adding a bit more muscle more easily.
    Yeah that's the issue I'm having deciding on which is why i posted it on here. I've done a big wet bulk with Dbol and Deca before, put on good amounts of weight and strength but just hated the water retention i ended up with and then post cycle you lose half of what you gained which i found quite hard mentally to handle - this was before i started TRT when i was still cycling. Then on the other hand i ran a bulk at the beginning of 2019 using T-bol and EQ which had much less dramatic results on size but kept majority of gains.

    I did initially consider doing this Cycle with NPP (as a kind of middle ground between Tren and Deca) but I've had good experiences with Tren in the gains department which is why i swayed towards it. Like i said in my original post i could potentially run both Nandrolone and Tren together but the prolactin issues puts me off.

    The other thought i have is if i run a lean dry cycle then after a TRT cruis i can go straight into another lean bulk rather than getting stuck in the Bulk/Cut/Bulk/Cut rotuine.

    What do you personally prefer to do?

  9. #9
    Newbie Brother
    Join Date
    Jun 2021
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    10
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Npcclassicphysique champ View Post
    First welcome to Evolutionary, we love to see competitors here, great to have you. Please log your cycle and show prep on EVO, we want to see it.

    I like your cycle overall. It's a good stack. Testosterone + Trenbolone is the basis for any contest prep cycle IMO. Now the superdrol I'm not sure about, have you considered Turinabol or Winstrol? I found superdrol sides to be way too harsh when stacked with trenbolone, think about it before you dive in.

    Equipoise is the right choice over nandrolones for contest prep, it's easier to deal with and you'll get better results from it.

    What I'm not seeing? I'm not seeing a few things.
    1) aromatase inhibitor like aromasin 12.5mgs EOD, do you have an AI?
    2) organ liver kidney heart support, do you have it? you're using a LOT of steroids you need to keep your body detoxed, I suggest the product I use personally n2guard 7 caps per day split dose 3/4
    3) how about a preworkout, what do you use? I personally suggest cardazol 3 caps AM and 3 caps preworkout works to give me concentration, energy and huge pumps in the gym, beast mode.
    Hi Mate, thanks for your reply, I just wrote a reply and posted but it deleted itself so rewriting now, sorry if you end up with 2 responses.

    Just to confirm I'm in Prep now for a show currently 3 & 1/2 weeks out. Currently running Test e 300mg PW, Tren Ace 150mg EOD, Mast P 150mg EOD, Var 75mg ED, Clen 40mcg ED, T3 50mg ED. The cycle i proposed above would be for my next blast in the off season after I've run Cruise at TRT - probably looking to start run around October time. The goals for the cycle are purely for making good long term gains. Prob won't be looking to compete again until Mid 2022 depending on what shows are happening.

    I have tried Dbol, Tbol and Winnie & Var before, I found Dbol made me look far to wet and sloppy, Winnie I don't tolerate that well as dry's my joint out to much - prefer Var over winnie but both i would use in prep rather than a bulk. T-bol was pretty good actually though i found maybe a little mild. I haven't tried superdrol before so thought would be a good time to experiment as would be off season - what sides did you get from it?

    Regarding your other points:
    1) I did mention at bottom of previous post I'll have an AI on hand (usually ADEX) but was hoping with the lower test and EQ wouldn't need to run as the EQ should have a natural Anti Estrogen blocking effect. Yet again something to experiment with i suppose but would like to know your opinion?
    2) I always run Rich Piania Liver and Organ support on cycle along with other supps/vits that i haven't mentioned.
    3) Currently use just a normal Pre-workout - haven't heard of cardazol before, is is related to GW at all - will look into it further if you recommend.

  10. #10
    Official Representative (VIP) Vadim Fedorov's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Russia
    Posts
    1,279
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Excellent cycle, keep posting and welcome

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •