Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My next Blast Cycle Test, Tren, EQ, Superdrol & Sarm Cycle

Paddy_94

Registered
Hi Everyone,

New to the site as a poster but have been reading threads on here for a couple years now. I'm currently 4 weeks out from my first Men's Physique Competition, currently at 183ibs, 8-9% body fat and shaping up nicely - shooting for gold!!!

Anyway that's not why I'm posting, so I'm currently thinking about the rest of the year in the off-season, I'm looking to put on some real size as would like to compete in Classic Physique next year or year after. Post show planning to come off Blast and drop back down to TRT (150mg Test E PW and probably going to add in some MK677 to run along side) for a couple months to let my body recover and heal. From there planning my off season Bulk Blast, still a working progress but wanted to see what people thoughts and opinions were on the current cycle i was planning and if they had any thoughts.

Test E - 400mg PW - Weeks 1-15
Tri Tren - 450mg PW - Weeks 1-10
EQ - 700mg PW - Weeks 1-15
Superdrol - 25mg ED - Weeks 1-4 & Weeks 10-14
MK677 - 25mg ED
YK11 - 10mg ED

Want a relatively lean/ dry bulk which is why I've picked the above compounds, not a massive fan the wet & sloppy look. There's also abit of experimenting in here too as I've never run Superdrol but heard very good feedback. I have plenty of experience with Tren A & E but have never ran Tri-TREN before. I did consider swapping the EQ for a Nandrolone but am abit put off by the potential prolactin issues that would come from stacking Nandrolone and Tren together, where as EQ's low aromatising effects should work as an Estrogen blocker hopefully meaning i won't have to run any other AI's (will have on hand in case anyway).

MK677 is in there for HGH properties and also increased sleep benefits which is the only major side issue i get with Tren and YK-11 is there there obviously to block myostatin.

Anyone got any thoughts, anything worth adding, taking out or changing?

Current Stats (though will prob have changed a little by time i get to cycle).
Age 28
Height: 5ft 11
Weight: 183ibs (dropping rapidly as get closer to my show)
Training Experience: 3 Years Natty, 2 Years Cycling (4 Cycles ON/OFF), Past 2 years B & C

Hi Everyone,

New to the site as a poster but have been reading threads on here for a couple years now. I'm currently 4 weeks out from my first Men's Physique Competition, currently at 183ibs, 8-9% body fat and shaping up nicely - shooting for gold!!!

Anyway that's not why I'm posting, so I'm currently thinking about the rest of the year in the off-season, I'm looking to put on some real size as would like to compete in Classic Physique next year or year after. Post show planning to come off Blast and drop back down to TRT (150mg Test E PW and probably going to add in some MK677 to run along side) for a couple months to let my body recover and heal. From there planning my off season Bulk Blast, still a working progress but wanted to see what people thoughts and opinions were on the current cycle i was planning and if they had any thoughts.

MK677 - 25mg ED
YK11 - 10mg ED

Want a relatively lean/ dry bulk which is why I've picked the above compounds, not a massive fan the wet & sloppy look. There's also abit of experimenting in here too as I've never run Superdrol but heard very good feedback. I have plenty of experience with Tren A & E but have never ran Tri-TREN before. I did consider swapping the EQ for a Nandrolone but am abit put off by the potential prolactin issues that would come from stacking Nandrolone and Tren together, where as EQ's low aromatising effects should work as an Estrogen blocker hopefully meaning i won't have to run any other AI's (will have on hand in case anyway).

MK677 is in there for HGH properties and also increased sleep benefits which is the only major side issue i get with Tren and YK-11 is there there obviously to block myostatin.

Age 28
Training Experience: 3 Years Natty, 2 Years Cycling (4 Cycles ON/OFF), Past 2 years B & C

First welcome to Evolutionary, we love to see competitors here, great to have you. Please log your cycle and show prep on EVO, we want to see it.

I like your cycle overall. It's a good stack. Testosterone + Trenbolone is the basis for any contest prep cycle IMO. Now the superdrol I'm not sure about, have you considered Turinabol or Winstrol? I found superdrol sides to be way too harsh when stacked with trenbolone, think about it before you dive in.

Equipoise is the right choice over nandrolones for contest prep, it's easier to deal with and you'll get better results from it.

What I'm not seeing? I'm not seeing a few things.
1) aromatase inhibitor like aromasin 12.5mgs EOD, do you have an AI?
2) organ liver kidney heart support, do you have it? you're using a LOT of steroids you need to keep your body detoxed, I suggest the product I use personally n2guard 7 caps per day split dose 3/4
3) how about a preworkout, what do you use? I personally suggest cardazol 3 caps AM and 3 caps preworkout works to give me concentration, energy and huge pumps in the gym, beast mode.

if you want to compete in that category there are 2 things to be aware of

1. why are you running that much test with it? at most a trt dose
2. how do you react to tren? not everyone shreds up on it. a lot of people bulk up fast on it

I'm torn here. The whole 'wet and sloppy' idea vs staying dry/lean all the time. The latter is done for YOU. Cos YOU like it and like being able to see that look all the time. Vs getting a LITTLE sloppy as a way of adding a bit more muscle more easily.

Hi Mate, cheers the reply.

Will defo log some prep info, like i said I'm 3 & 1/2 weeks out from my first show. Currently running 300mg Test E PW, 150mg Tren Ace EOD, 150mg Mast P EOD, 75mg Anavar ED, 25mg Proviron ED, 50mg T3 ED, 40mg Clen ED and added some 30mg ED of SR9009 to help with the cardio endurance couple weeks ago. Body fat is flying off atm as i oush towards the finish line.

The cycle I'm proposing above is going to be my next blast in the off-season - probably gonna start blast around October-ish time (blood work dependent) and purely looking to make some major gains, this won't be a prep cycle my next prep cycle will probably be after around spring 2022 depending on what shows i want to do. Was purely looking for feedback/ critic on this cycle as a off season bulk.

To answer you questions:
1) I'll always have Adex on on hand during cycle - i did detail at the bottom of my message that EQ should help work as an AI so may not need it.
2) I take the Rich Piana Liver and Organ support during cycles - along with with plenty other supps and vits that i didn't want to detail on here.
3)Pre workout I'm just using a standard normal Pre-Workout - haven't heard of cardazol before - is it related to GW? Will give iot a little look into.

- - - Updated - - -

What benefits would doubling EQ have? i know people who have run it up to 900mg but if double the planned 700mg PW that would be 1400mg PW - seems abit much?

- - - Updated - - -

First welcome to Evolutionary, we love to see competitors here, great to have you. Please log your cycle and show prep on EVO, we want to see it.

I like your cycle overall. It's a good stack. Testosterone + Trenbolone is the basis for any contest prep cycle IMO. Now the superdrol I'm not sure about, have you considered Turinabol or Winstrol? I found superdrol sides to be way too harsh when stacked with trenbolone, think about it before you dive in.

Equipoise is the right choice over nandrolones for contest prep, it's easier to deal with and you'll get better results from it.

2) organ liver kidney heart support, do you have it? you're using a LOT of steroids you need to keep your body detoxed, I suggest the product I use personally n2guard 7 caps per day split dose 3/4
3) how about a preworkout, what do you use? I personally suggest cardazol 3 caps AM and 3 caps preworkout works to give me concentration, energy and huge pumps in the gym, beast mode.

Hi Mate, cheers the reply.

Will defo log some prep info, like i said I'm 3 & 1/2 weeks out from my first show. Currently running 300mg Test E PW, 150mg Tren Ace EOD, 150mg Mast P EOD, 75mg Anavar ED, 25mg Proviron ED, 50mg T3 ED, 40mg Clen ED and added some 30mg ED of SR9009 to help with the cardio endurance couple weeks ago. Body fat is flying off atm as i oush towards the finish line.

The cycle I'm proposing above is going to be my next blast in the off-season - probably gonna start blast around October-ish time (blood work dependent) and purely looking to make some major gains, this won't be a prep cycle my next prep cycle will probably be after around spring 2022 depending on what shows i want to do. Was purely looking for feedback/ critic on this cycle as a off season bulk.

To answer you questions:
1) I'll always have Adex on on hand during cycle - i did detail at the bottom of my message that EQ should help work as an AI so may not need it.
2) I take the Rich Piana Liver and Organ support during cycles - along with with plenty other supps and vits that i didn't want to detail on here.
3)Pre workout I'm just using a standard normal Pre-Workout - haven't heard of cardazol before - is it related to GW? Will give iot a little look into.

if you want to compete in that category there are 2 things to be aware of

1. why are you running that much test with it? at most a trt dose
2. how do you react to tren? not everyone shreds up on it. a lot of people bulk up fast on it

Thanks for reply

1) I've always ran around 300mg to 400mg of Test with Tren, wouldn't want to go any higher

2) My experiences with Tren have been pretty damn amazing if I'm honest, first ran it it 2019 during a cut but was so effective ended up being a recomp as the tren was that effective I lost fat, added muscle and was in the best shape of my life for the time, made me so dry and full!! Tried Tren E in the winter and was good to but did find Ace more effective. I handle the side reasonably well (i think people exaggerate the sides), it can mess with my sleep but I've always had sleep issues even prior to Tren so wasn't end of the world, never had any other real issues with it's sides like Tren Flu or cough or rage.

- - - Updated - - -

bro that stack look good. double the eQ dose though

Thanks mate, why would you double the EQ out of interest? Would doubling it really have that much more effect?

I'm torn here. The whole 'wet and sloppy' idea vs staying dry/lean all the time. The latter is done for YOU. Cos YOU like it and like being able to see that look all the time. Vs getting a LITTLE sloppy as a way of adding a bit more muscle more easily.

Yeah that's the issue I'm having deciding on which is why i posted it on here. I've done a big wet bulk with Dbol and Deca before, put on good amounts of weight and strength but just hated the water retention i ended up with and then post cycle you lose half of what you gained which i found quite hard mentally to handle - this was before i started TRT when i was still cycling. Then on the other hand i ran a bulk at the beginning of 2019 using T-bol and EQ which had much less dramatic results on size but kept majority of gains.

I did initially consider doing this Cycle with NPP (as a kind of middle ground between Tren and Deca) but I've had good experiences with Tren in the gains department which is why i swayed towards it. Like i said in my original post i could potentially run both Nandrolone and Tren together but the prolactin issues puts me off.

The other thought i have is if i run a lean dry cycle then after a TRT cruis i can go straight into another lean bulk rather than getting stuck in the Bulk/Cut/Bulk/Cut rotuine.

What do you personally prefer to do?

Hi Mate, thanks for your reply, I just wrote a reply and posted but it deleted itself so rewriting now, sorry if you end up with 2 responses.

Just to confirm I'm in Prep now for a show currently 3 & 1/2 weeks out. Currently running Test e 300mg PW, Tren Ace 150mg EOD, Mast P 150mg EOD, Var 75mg ED, Clen 40mcg ED, T3 50mg ED. The cycle i proposed above would be for my next blast in the off season after I've run Cruise at TRT - probably looking to start run around October time. The goals for the cycle are purely for making good long term gains. Prob won't be looking to compete again until Mid 2022 depending on what shows are happening.

I have tried Dbol, Tbol and Winnie & Var before, I found Dbol made me look far to wet and sloppy, Winnie I don't tolerate that well as dry's my joint out to much - prefer Var over winnie but both i would use in prep rather than a bulk. T-bol was pretty good actually though i found maybe a little mild. I haven't tried superdrol before so thought would be a good time to experiment as would be off season - what sides did you get from it?

Regarding your other points:
1) I did mention at bottom of previous post I'll have an AI on hand (usually ADEX) but was hoping with the lower test and EQ wouldn't need to run as the EQ should have a natural Anti Estrogen blocking effect. Yet again something to experiment with i suppose but would like to know your opinion?
2) I always run Rich Piania Liver and Organ support on cycle along with other supps/vits that i haven't mentioned.
3) Currently use just a normal Pre-workout - haven't heard of cardazol before, is is related to GW at all - will look into it further if you recommend.

When you stopping the mk I like stop it 4 weeks out. Hoods water on me

Planning on running after my show in in 4 weeks with my TRT Dose (Test E 150mg PW). Was planning on running in until my next prep which will most likely be mid 2022. How has your experience on it been?

Purely my personal bias here but I would drop the EQ all together and swap out the superdrol for either winny or tbol. I am just not a fan of EQ and superdrol made me feel like complete shit. You may not have the same experiences as me but that is how I would run it. I do very well on low test and tren.

Hi Everyone,

MK677 - 25mg ED
YK11 - 10mg ED

Age 28

-Don't switch Deca out for the EQ. You want the EQ in this stack it goes very well with Test and Tren, it's my favorite 3 steroid stack I guess you could say Tren + Test + EQ. I don't run Tren above 100mg per week anymore I don't like the sides from it, BUT you are a competitor so you are in a way different situation than I am.

-EQ I'm starting to look at more and more every day as something that may be helping to mitigate Estrogen side effects. Not to the degree of say Aromasin or even Masteron, but it helps and at minimum won't cause any Estrogen problems itself that's for sure.

-Tri Tren will work the same as a regular Tren man just a fancy combination. Not bad, just don't expect it to behave too differently.
I just had the idea of an experiment where we bring in experienced steroid users and give them each a weekly shot of asteroid and not tell them what it is and see how long it takes them to guess what they are taking. Most would fail.

-Cycle looks good man, unless you have some injuries or want to take preventive measures maybe TB500 or Ostarine just for insurance. I'm thinking about Mostors health cycle and it does make some sense maybe if you are feeling a weaknesss in a bodypart you train just start taking care of it now. But stretching or physical therapy whatever works and obviously the healing drugs on the spot.

-I don't see GH up there to obviously for a competitor the question is to get on the GH and spend that bread or not. It does amplify the effects of everything you are doing... I like your cycle ideas so either add GH or don't add any other GH-wannabe peptides in your case being 28 I think just do the Human Grade GH or just don't pump any other alternatives until you are a bit older. Just my humble opinion on that.

Not to sound like an infomercial but you should be using liver support with the cycle especially doing that much Superdrol you need that TUDCA and Milk Thistle and NAC and about 40 other ingredients.

Here is more info on the product.

N2Guard profile:
https://www.evolutionary.org/n2guard

Benefits of N2Guatrd during PCT
https://www.evolutionary.org/the-benefits-of-n2guard-in-pct

How to properly dose N2Guard with orals
https://www.evolutionary.org/properly-dosing-n2guard-with-orals/

-Don't switch Deca out for the EQ. You want the EQ in this stack it goes very well with Test and Tren, it's my favorite 3 steroid stack I guess you could say Tren + Test + EQ. I don't run Tren above 100mg per week anymore I don't like the sides from it, BUT you are a competitor so you are in a way different situation than I am.

-EQ I'm starting to look at more and more every day as something that may be helping to mitigate Estrogen side effects. Not to the degree of say Aromasin or even Masteron, but it helps and at minimum won't cause any Estrogen problems itself that's for sure.

-Tri Tren will work the same as a regular Tren man just a fancy combination. Not bad, just don't expect it to behave too differently.
I just had the idea of an experiment where we bring in experienced steroid users and give them each a weekly shot of a steroid and not tell them what it is and see how long it takes them to guess what they are taking. Most would fail.

-Cycle looks good man, unless you have some injuries or want to take preventive measures maybe TB500 or Ostarine just for insurance. I'm thinking about Mostors health cycle and it does make some sense maybe if you are feeling a weaknesss in a bodypart you train just start taking care of it now. But stretching or physical therapy whatever works and obviously the healing drugs on the spot.

-I don't see GH up there to obviously for a competitor the question is to get on the GH and spend that bread or not. It does amplify the effects of everything you are doing... I like your cycle ideas so either add GH or don't add any other GH-wannabe peptides in your case being 28 I think just do the Human Grade GH or just don't pump any other alternatives until you are a bit older. Just my humble opinion on that.

Not to sound like an infomercial but you should be using liver support with the cycle especially doing that much Superdrol you need that TUDCA and Milk Thistle and NAC and about 40 other ingredients.

Here is more info on the product.

N2Guard profile:
https://www.evolutionary.org/n2guard

Benefits of N2Guatrd during PCT
https://www.evolutionary.org/the-benefits-of-n2guard-in-pct

How to properly dose N2Guard with orals
https://www.evolutionary.org/properly-dosing-n2guard-with-orals/

Awesome reply mate, feedback very useful for me and glad to see we're on a pretty similar wave length.

I wanted if possible to avoid running AI's where i could as some Estragon is important for muscle growth which is why i picked the EQ, also figured some of its other effects like endurance would help mitigate the effects Tren has on my cardiovascular system. Considering also dropping test down to 300mg maybe?

Regarding GH I have considered it but i really can't afford it (especially whilst I'm still at Amateur level competing) - which is why i put MK677 in the cycle instead. My understanding is it works pretty much the same as GH and also liked the sound of it sleep benefits which is one side i do suffer from with Tren.

I didn't include on my post but defo agree regarding Liver and Organ support, I'll always take on cycle, I didn't bother when I first started out a few years ago but as I've got more serious and into it understanding the health implications of Running AAS and mitigating any side effects and health damage have become more and more important to me.

Awesome reply mate, feedback very useful for me and glad to see we're on a pretty similar wave length.

I wanted if possible to avoid running AI's where i could as some Estragon is important for muscle growth which is why i picked the EQ, also figured some of its other effects like endurance would help mitigate the effects Tren has on my cardiovascular system. Considering also dropping test down to 300mg maybe?

Regarding GH I have considered it but i really can't afford it (especially whilst I'm still at Amateur level competing) - which is why i put MK677 in the cycle instead. My understanding is it works pretty much the same as GH and also liked the sound of it sleep benefits which is one side i do suffer from with Tren.

I didn't include on my post but defo agree regarding Liver and Organ support, I'll always take on cycle, I didn't bother when I first started out a few years ago but as I've got more serious and into it understanding the health implications of Running AAS and mitigating any side effects and health damage have become more and more important to me.

- I would choose EQ over Deca any day so we are on the same page.

- GH is only a good addition if you can afford to do enough daily for a long enough time. MK677 does seem to be great addition which a lot of guys are using instead. I'm always a bit worried about new drugs so I have not jumped on it, but I can see how it appeals to guys and they are getting great results.

- Please check out my product it is called N2Guard and it contains some 44 ingredients to help you keep your organs healthy during the cycle: www.N2Guard.com

Back
Top Bottom