Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My next cycle

MrJordan

Newbie Brother
Registered
this will be my fourth cycle, done 3 bulking and 1 cutting till now. plan to run dbol 30mg for first 4 weeks, sustanon 250mg for 12 weeks. primo 600mg ew for 4th-12th weeks, and winny 50mg for weeks 8-12. should i throw in some npp for all 12 weeks at 100mg eod or would you recommend proviron for first 4 weeks at 75mg?

You start the primo along with the test and run it longer. Its best ran that way. I'd leave the NPP out this time. That's plenty of gear already

You start the primo along with the test and run it longer. Its best ran that way. I'd leave the NPP out this time. That's plenty of gear already

+1 on starting primo/test @ the same time

+1 on that being pleantyyyyyyy of gear

What do you have lined up for OCT & PCT?

I stayed on Primo E most of 2011.
I bridged with it at 2-400mg , and blasted with it at 6-800mg.
I ran it by itself as a bridge ,and stacked it with either test , deca , or tren during blasts.
If you are wanting to make "gains" with it , I strongly suggest running some other stuff with it in decent does.
I personally love it with some NPP and about 60-80mg "good" anavar.

Primo is not nearly as suppressive as made out to be. Tren maybe. Deca maybe . But Primo is one of the few compounds I have taken where I suffer very little post cycle depression ,erection /libido issues and muscle loss etc. One of the best drugs out there" Bar " none................................AnalogMan

this will be my fourth cycle, done 3 bulking and 1 cutting till now. plan to run dbol 30mg for first 4 weeks, sustanon 250mg for 12 weeks. primo 600mg ew for 4th-12th weeks, and winny 50mg for weeks 8-12. should i throw in some npp for all 12 weeks at 100mg eod or would you recommend proviron for first 4 weeks at 75mg?

if you really want to enhance this cycle then add gw-501516 to it... here is the layout...

1-12 sust 250 mg week
1-12 primo 600 mg week
1-14 gw-501516 20 mg day www.sarms1.com
1-14 aromasin 12.5 mg eod
5-12 hcgenerate es
13-14 hcg 1000 ius week
9-14 winstrol 50 mg day
1-14 n2guard

pct 15-18

clomid 50/50/25/25 AG-guys.com
nolva 40/20/20/20 AG-guys.com
phytoserms n2bm.com
hcgenerate n2bm.com
aromasin 12.5 mg eod AG-guys.com
n2guard n2bm.com
ostarine 25 mg day www.sarms1.com

USE COUPON CODE DYLAN10 AT NEEDTOBUILDMUSCLE.COM FOR 10% OFF…

leave the npp out. add in primo sooner.

lots of other good info already mentioned. the sarms will really change the cycle tho, id give those serious thought

Back
Top Bottom