Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My next cycle will be a bulker

reasnek

5’11”’ 35 years old
180 pounds
And lean
I’m gonna be taking in 250g of protein per day
Moving my caloric intake to 3750 per day
My steroid stack is gonna be testosterone enanthate 500mgs a week as a base
From there i am debating which steroid would work good for bulking.I'm down to using either equipoise or deca durabolin. I think i will do them 15 weeks and 400mgs a week

what are your goals in terms of how much weight you want to gain? what is your current maintenance? im just curious because you are getting up there on total calories and i want to make sure thats not more than you are wanting... deca is the better bulking compound of the two...

5’11”’ 35 years old
180 pounds
And lean
From there i am debating which steroid would work good for bulking.I'm down to using either equipoise or deca durabolin. I think i will do them 15 weeks and 400mgs a week

equipoise is better with test enan

500mgs testosterone enanthate
300mgs equipoise
n2guard
aromasin
cardarine

5’11”’ 35 years old
180 pounds
And lean

bro should add in superdrol maybe

Deca is better for bulking imo I like EQ btr overall though. You will see great results with either but at 400mg deca will be more effective imo would need to take EQ to 600mg for atleast the last 8 weeks of the cycle to really see the results from EQ

Back
Top Bottom