Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My opinion on HGH being worth it

Miranadi

Registered
anyone else feel like this too? Here is the deal, I've been on HGH for 9 months straight doing an injection daily. I am up 15 pounds since then at the same body fat. I'm 33 years old and i've been doing 200mg cyp a week along with 50mg var off and on. my HGH dosage was 2.5-4iu's per day. I honestly don't think it has been worth it and i credit the steroids for my results more than the HGH.

Is it pharma hgh? Sounds like ug stuff.
Pharma is way more expensive and harder to source but results are stupid good. The massive freaks you see got there with pharma hgh and insulin.

Never been a fan. I know pro who stays on gear pretty much year round, just taking a one month break three times a year. When he goes off the gear, he uses HGH to maintain gains and leaness. I think that;'s a good appraoch -- for someone like him. For the regular gum rat -- meh -- it's like renting a lamborgini to drive 20 mph around town. No point.

First you have to focus on anabolics and cycle by cycle increasing dosages and adding compounds and when you go over 2gr gear week than you need HGH to reduce the side effects of gear. HGH makes possible run over 1gr test without much sides ( so hgh is a weapon for super advanced athletes )

Back
Top Bottom