Join Evolutionary Forums

needtobuildmuslce.com
domestic-supply.com
puritysourcelabs.ru
sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: My Ostarine (MK2866) My 6 week cycle (starting 7/12/2015)

Beginner Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

My Ostarine (MK2866) My 6 week cycle (starting 7/12/2015)

Hey guys, so after doing a lot of research on the subject I've finally decided to try out Ostarine myself to see what it's like, and have decided to document the process so other people can get information from it and get another insight into what you can expect to gain from it and it's effects etc.

Just a bit of a background on me, I'm 21 years old, from the UK, been gyming for the past couple of years solidly 100% natural. Where I gym there is a big presence of steriods and other performance enhancing drugs, but it's not really been an appeal to me - steriods can have various side effects that are detrimental to your health (far lessened if taken correctly I am aware but still also spoken to people who've come off worse despite taking all the precautions) plus I want to join the Navy who do drug test you. Thanks to a recent rugby injury (another reason I want to take Ostarine due it's apparent ability to strength the joints etc) I won't be able to join for around a year which gives me plenty of time to cycle Ostarine without it showing when I next have to do the basic tests they require. My interest in SARMs that they have the benefits (not as prominent) that steroids give you but with far less and fewer side effects thanks to how they operate!

I'm 5'11" and currently am weighing in at 167lbs. I've never been truly lean or had proper abs (apart from when I used to be horrendously skinny in my early teens) but am tempted to cycle S4 or GW501516 alongside Ostarine after this cycle depending on how it goes.

My current diet (from Christian Guzman's coaching plan) is 210P 250C 58F a day with a couple of days cardio a week, and am working a 6 day split.

I will upload a photo of my current physique (pretty shite I'll warn you now) and will upload a photo every week to hopefully be able to see and just document the results.

Despite people going in slowly on dosage (such as first week at 12.5mg a day) I've thought that I might as well just go straight in at 25mg a day, split into two different doses, one 12.5mg in the morning and then 12.5 12 hours later.

I am taking creatine and SCI-MX shred-x alongside this cycle (mainly because they came free with my discount supplements order) but I doubt they would have a profound effect as to mess the results around that much, more so the shred-x than the creatine (meant to have a much better effect on Ostarine according to one blog I read that someone documented).

So yeah, if you fancy a transparent and updated log give it a follow, and if anyone thinks I'm doing anything wrong or has an idea about what they'd like to see give me a shout and see what can be done.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    bro i know you have your reasons...but 6 weeks is way too short...minimum is 8 weeks brother
    Want to know Source info? Check Approved Sources section on Evo!

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I'll be following your log. A few tips:

1. There is no regulation in the SARMS/peptide industry. Make sure to order your SARMS from a reputable company such as sarms1.com.

2. 6 weeks isn't long enough. I would run the ostarine 8-12 weeks.

3. For your goals of trying to lean out, Cardarine + n2slin would be great supplements to add to your cycle.
    http://needtobuildmuscle.com/store/F...2Slin-p50.html
    http://www.evolutionary.org/cardarine/
    Cardarine is drug that binds to the PPAR receptor and is non-hormonal. Cardarine increases the expression of genes involved in the expenditure of energy, stimulates glucose uptake in skeletal muscle tissue and burns fat by stimulating fatty acid oxidation.
    N2slin is a non-stimulant fat burner and powerful nutrient partitioner. It increases insulin sensitivity of muscle cells and helps partition the food you eat into muscle cells and away from fat cells.
    Take 20mg of cardarine gw per day. 10mg AM 10mg PM
    Take 2 tablets N2slin 30 minutes before each meal you eat that contains a significant amount of carbohydrates.

Both are stimulant free and non-hormonal.

Beginner Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Okay, cheers man, I've got enough for just under 8 weeks so I'll use the lot!

Beginner Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I've got the Ostarine from a company called Receptor Chem in London, they seem to be a legit supplier but I'll soon find out!

2. I've got enough for just under 8 weeks without having to buy any more so I'll use the lot, maybe lower my dosage in this first week to let my body adjust to it better and also therefore giving me a longer supply

3. Whilst my long term goal (6 months) is to lean out, this cycle I just want to see how much I can gain from ostarine alone as well as if it helps me knee recover better, but depending on how it goes I'll then incorporate other SARMS to help lean out in the next cycle.
    But saying that Cardarine and n2sin look very tempting too, might buy some end of this month on payday!

Beginner Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by muskate View Post
    I'll be following your log. A few tips:

1. There is no regulation in the SARMS/peptide industry. Make sure to order your SARMS from a reputable company such as sarms1.com.

2. 6 weeks isn't long enough. I would run the ostarine 8-12 weeks.

3. For your goals of trying to lean out, Cardarine + n2slin would be great supplements to add to your cycle.
    http://needtobuildmuscle.com/store/F...2Slin-p50.html
    http://www.evolutionary.org/cardarine/
    Cardarine is drug that binds to the PPAR receptor and is non-hormonal. Cardarine increases the expression of genes involved in the expenditure of energy, stimulates glucose uptake in skeletal muscle tissue and burns fat by stimulating fatty acid oxidation.
    N2slin is a non-stimulant fat burner and powerful nutrient partitioner. It increases insulin sensitivity of muscle cells and helps partition the food you eat into muscle cells and away from fat cells.
    Take 20mg of cardarine gw per day. 10mg AM 10mg PM
    Take 2 tablets N2slin 30 minutes before each meal you eat that contains a significant amount of carbohydrates.

Both are stimulant free and non-hormonal.
    1. I bought the Ostarine from Research SARMS/Receptor Chem, a London based "research" company. Did some research on them and they seem legit.

2. In terms of the time frame, I have enough for just under 8 weeks so I guess I'll use the lot, though may consider lowering the dosage so I do get the full 8 weeks.

3.Yeah thats my long term goal is to get lean but the main purpose of this cycle is to see what the effects of Ostarine alone are, so I myself and other people can know what to expect from it, rather than knowing what you get with it coupled with something else.
    But saying that, it is very tempting to get some Caradrine and N2slin, maybe after this cycle I shall!

Beginner Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Day 1 (Yesterday I know)

So I took the full dose of 25mg, exactly 9am. Didn't get any of the side effects some people reported such as headaches or sudden hunger but could be because I'm feeling a bit rough already so was already experiencing headaches before I took it.
    The first time I did notice the effect was when I went to the gym. Bearing in mind this week will be my second week back after 2 months off, I didn't get any fatigue at all. I did the same workout as I did last week for chest and tri's which left me crippled to say the least, and the pump is incredible.

Will upload pictures later today along with todays update.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Ostarine is a good product - thanks for making he log. Also, if you have joint issues, I would highly recommend you to stack it with N2Joint RX - this combo does wonders for joint related injuries, so you will not regrett stacking them together.
    Lev Butlerov - Evolutionary.org Staff Author

#1 SARMS provider in the world - SARMS1.com --- MODERATOR APPROVED

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    ostarine is faked a lot with pro hormones or bunk altogether. keep this in mind.. good luck on the log but I fear you are getting some bad ostarine.. I don't trust that company you are using
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    Looking for a steroid source? click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

Beginner Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by stevesmi View Post
    ostarine is faked a lot with pro hormones or bunk altogether. keep this in mind.. good luck on the log but I fear you are getting some bad ostarine.. I don't trust that company you are using
    How come you don't trust the company?
    If it does turn out to be fake then at least the lesson I and everyone else can learn is not to use receptor chem uk!

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast