Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is my primo pip legit

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Is my primo pip legit

Sorry for another pip question from a newb but...

I am wondering how much “normal” pip can radiate/range? Is it usually local to the injection spot or can it radiate out to large areas of the body?

I’m trying Primo for the first time (200mg/ml) after only doing TRT. Injected 1ml into glute with good technique using a 1 1/2 in 25g needle. Injection was good—no pain at time. But pain slowly increased and peaked at 3 days post inj to where that entire side of my body ached from my low back to knee making simply walking sitting standing hard and is painfully tender to touch in the glute/low back. It is Still tender and aching 6 days post, but not as bad.

I did not expect the primo pip to be as bad or incorp such a large area with the joint aches. Is this at all normal? I’ve been hesitant to do another shot. If I do I plan on doing all the regular recommendations from the board (cut it some more sterile oil, warm it, inject super slow) to see how it goes. Hopefully just my body acclimating. Not trying to sound like a pussy, just my first rodeo and trying to learn While I go.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    That doesn't sound normal

PSL Ambassador - Tried, Tested, Trusted.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    i've used bayer primo and it was crippling PIP for days.

UGL's have done a good job of figuring out ways to reduce that to some extent but it depends. try diluting the gear and heating it up
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    Looking for a steroid source? click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Primo PIP is common this is why I don't recommend it for newbs.
    Message me on Wickr private messenger for consultations and PED sources.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    pip from primo is not something new man... its a common thing with it and if you do any research on it thats one of the first things that you come across so it makes me wonder if you did one stitch of research on it before using it

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by dylangemelli View Post
    pip from primo is not something new man... its a common thing with it and if you do any research on it thats one of the first things that you come across so it makes me wonder if you did one stitch of research on it before using it
    Yea thanks man. I did my research. If you actually read my whole post, which your answer makes me wonder if you read a stitch of it after the title, I expected some localized pain. But was curious if it what I was experiencing was common. Post injection pain is kind of a broad term, and like I said I’m new. I never imagined pip meant aching from my toes to my low back and my ass hurting so bad I could barely sit for 5 days.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Cart86 View Post
    Yea thanks man. I did my research. If you actually read my whole post, which your answer makes me wonder if you read a stitch of it after the title, I expected some localized pain. But was curious if it what I was experiencing was common. Post injection pain is kind of a broad term, and like I said I’m new. I never imagined pip meant aching from my toes to my low back and my ass hurting so bad I could barely sit for 5 days.
    No clearly you didnt do research because primo is not for newbs at all, mainly because of this

EVO V.I.P.
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    In the past i use primo from bayer and i got that PIP but i think the primo i used from bayer was faked as 99% was.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    First off, 1 1/2 is a longer pin than you need.

And I did Primo as a first cycle because it was mild and many years later I still liked it and it still hurt.

The most I ever did was 500 mgs a week for 6 weeks prior to a contest and by the 4th week I was so cramped that I could barely stand up straight.
    Backstage at the 2013 NPC Championships. 59 years old.

Growing Moderator Masonic Bodybuilder's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    PIP from primo is pretty common but I can't say I have had it like that before.
    ***Canadians, hit me up on Wickr Mobile (MasonicBB) for my steroid source***

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast