Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Are my Sarms working against each other?

chalky

Registered
I'm a crossfitter and I think the most important Sarm for me through the spring/summer (competition season) will be gw. I seemed to be losing body fat pretty quickly with it on its own and then put it all back on when I introduced ostarine & nutrobal to the cycle.

Am I better running gw on its own through competition season and then osta & nutro through the winter to help with bulking?

I'd be surprised if osta & nutrobal can lead to lean muscle gain through summer when I'm eating less and lifting lighter (as the general plan is to shed fat). Am I right or way off the mark?

Thanks

SARMS actually work best when stacked together. SARMS do not compete for the same receptor or anything like that. They work synergistically together and the results you get are actually amplified by using 2-3 SARMS at once vs just one at a time.

I would use cardarine, ostarine and nutrobal together in both the competition season and off season.

cardarine is a great SARM for fat loss
ostarine is a great SARM for recovery
nutrobal is an HGH analogue. HGH helps with muscle gain, fat loss, recovery and sleep

I would do a 12 week cycle, 4 week mini PCT and then another 12 week cycle.

SARMS are only minimally suppressive of natural testosterone production so all that is needed as a mini PCT after a cycle of SARMS is a good natural testosterone booster like HCGenerate ES from n2bm.com.

I could see nutrobal adding weight but that would be due to the increase in appetite. Did you find you are eating a lot more on it? If that is the case just drop it. I would definitely continue with the other 2 though. You could even add S4 to it for the strength increase if you wanted. 50mg per day split doses is a great addition.

I could see nutrobal adding weight but that would be due to the increase in appetite. Did you find you are eating a lot more on it? If that is the case just drop it. I would definitely continue with the other 2 though. You could even add S4 to it for the strength increase if you wanted. 50mg per day split doses is a great addition.

That would be pretty much the triple stack:
25mg of ostarine ed
50mg of S4 ed
20mg of cardarine ed

This stack is the ultimate package for any crossfitter. Probably the best you can take.

Back
Top Bottom