Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My son working out lol

Haha, it continues from generation to generation. As boys we always thought we could take our dads and were stronger than them but truth is for many of us it took years to get to actually be stronger than them. My dad got me into weightlifting, not bodybuilding because he was more of a powerlifter and it took me a long time to get as strong as him. While I was away in the military I made some big improvements in my big three lifts and I never forget the look on his face the first time we trained after that and I told him to put another plate on....priceless.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jaaaaaa yes my brother you right, i want my kids to follow my step and they love to work out, i can imagen the face of your dad he was surprise lol mayb one of his happy moments in his life, i never meet my father that why i try to expend time with than working out playin ball and all the sport they like, when i start working out i was 116 pounds i was very very skinny every body make fun of me haaaaaaaa and than my mother can to see me after 2 years and she didn't know who I was jaaa i gain 80 pounds after i start working out and i give to her my first trophy to her and she was crying that moment was prices less for me

Jaaaaaa yes my brother you right, i want my kids to follow my step and they love to work out, i can imagen the face of your dad he was surprise lol mayb one of his happy moments in his life, i never meet my father that why i try to expend time with than working out playin ball and all the sport they like, when i start working out i was 116 pounds i was very very skinny every body make fun of me haaaaaaaa and than my mother can to see me after 2 years and she didn't know who I was jaaa i gain 80 pounds after i start working out and i give to her my first trophy to her and she was crying that moment was prices less for me

That's what it's all about paja, those little moments make us complete when we can make our parents day. Being a parent now myself I am much like you and spend as much time with my kids as I can doing stuff they enjoy. Once my boy started to enjoy basketball I found my new source of cardio cuz he has me running up and down the court for hours haha.

That's what it's all about paja, those little moments make us complete when we can make our parents day. Being a parent now myself I am much like you and spend as much time with my kids as I can doing stuff they enjoy. Once my boy started to enjoy basketball I found my new source of cardio cuz he has me running up and down the court for hours haha.

Jaaaaa and they never get tired jaaaaaaa

It's a very positive move to get kids into fitness early; the earlier he's in fitness the better for his health long-term.

It's a very positive move to get kids into fitness early; the earlier he's in fitness the better for his health long-term.

Yes sir, i agree with you i show him how to post and how to perform and he love it jaaaaa he plays baseball and karate too

Back
Top Bottom