Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My Summer cycle

Although i don't know what the goal is, but goood luck...;)
My goal is to be the best I can be. I'm not a professional. I'm a bodybuilder as a healthy lifestyle and because I like the feeling of powering through things. I am an adrenaline junky but something about tapping into adrenaline when lifting is so much better than other often riskier forms, and its relatively safe haha. Life is easier when you are jacked too. I mean just look at my beautiful wife struggling with that pickle jar right now lol case in point.

Just a little update after my cycle. I'm maintaining a new PR of 191lbs at 11.6%BF strength and speed are through the roof. Did a resting heartrate the other day and I was down to 53 bpm. Blood pressure is where it should be as well. Hands down my favourite cycle. I am sitting at 170lb lean body mass. I have never gained that much lean mass in a cycle.

Just a little update after my cycle. I'm maintaining a new PR of 191lbs at 11.6%BF strength and speed are through the roof. Did a resting heartrate the other day and I was down to 53 bpm. Blood pressure is where it should be as well. Hands down my favourite cycle. I am sitting at 170lb lean body mass. I have never gained that much lean mass in a cycle.
Great to hear!

Back
Top Bottom