Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My Summer cycle

Hard89

So I had plans this spring for something different but I am going a different route totally switching up from my past cycles. This cycle will be 16 weeks.
Starting stats:
30yrs old, 6'2", 188lb @ 12.6% BF, 45" chest 32" waist 15" bicep legs were 24".
Cycle plan:
Week 1-3:
1mg metribolone ED. .5mg twice a day
300mg Sust 300 once per week
400mg Masteron Enanthate once/wk
300mg Equipoise once/wk
12.5mg Aromasin once/wk
N2Guard 7caps/day

Week 4-16:
300mg Sust 300 once per week
400mg Masteron Enanthate once/wk
300mg Equipoise once/wk
12.5mg Aromasin once/wk
N2Guard 5 caps/day

Followed by Evo's perfect PCT

Started last Friday so I will post week 1 update this weekend so far so good. Love the metribolone so far. No sign of liver strain. Just muscle gain Haha

I would guess it is a some sort of hybrid cycle to achieve ultimate jackedness.
Did I win?
Yes Haha I was planning on an an ultimate recomp. I don't have exact numbers in mind, just more strength and endurance. I have come a long way since I started adding gear to the mix. I'm pretty much happy with where they are at now. I guess 200 off gear is my new goal. I had cut my diet to 3000 cal a day to cut down. With the odd refeed. Lost 2% BF. I am not sure on my BF right now but I look the same. Somehow I am 195lb this morning. I'm not sure where it's coming from. Thought it might be the low ai dose but I'm not bloated at all. Rings are loose. My 32 Jean's arn't tight at all. I must be retaining water somewhere but I don't know where. I feel lean and mean. Side note metribolone at 1mg/day has less sides for me than tren at 400-500mg/wk depending on ester. No tren cough, sleep like a fucking rock. I don't get irritated as easy. No laboured cardio. Strength increase is comparable. By far my favourite starter I've used. Having said that the acne I got when my body was getting used to the metribolone was terrible. It's lessened now but I was getting acne on my forearm even. Thankfully not on my face. I will let you know how my liver feels in two more weeks. So far N2guard is pulling through. No sign of liver strain yet. I am really pumped at this cycle. I fucking love masteron, I am using less ai this time because I don't think I need much with mast. Especially with 300mg test per week. I used my normal dose of 12.5mg eod when I first tried it and crashed my e. I have never used equipoise, but I don't compete so thought I would give it a try. I don't have to worry about testing. I'm not looking for drastic changes and I figured mast and EQ would build a solid physique. Like winny does for me without the bad sides lol

metribolone, there is one you don't hear about
No it's rare to find. That tabs are so small. I was going to cut them in half when I was planning my cycle so I could take it every 6hrs. But this is working great. And it's probably why it's not affecting my sleep I take one at about 6am and one at 4pm

Nice bro I'll be following. I'd switch from 1 injection per week to 2 as your blood levels will be more stable but that's your call. I know injections can be a pain but the more evenly spaced they are the less fluctuations there will be.

Cycke looks familiar. It's what I'm running except the oral. I'm on test, mast, eq for the summer.

I'm doing 350 test, 600 mast, and 600 eq. I'd recommend running eq at 600 as well. Everything else looks great. Its an awesome feel good cycle too that's easy on your body. I'm loving it

I also think you could bump up the EQ to 600, I've been doing a lot of research on it as I'm using it on my next cycle and the general consensus is that it's quite ineffective at small doses.

Okay so I retract what I said about metribolone not making me aggressive. After a week and a half it was tricky to keep my cool about stupid little things. It was probably twice as bad as tren. I have stopped taking it now will do my last week as a finisher. 2 is long enough. Also was noticing minor liver strain (darker urine) I usually am quite clear. After a couple days it was back to normal. Definitely would not run it longer than 3 weeks. It's an interesting compound. Crazy powerfull. Did a two day fast to flush myself out and I am quite shredded. It was like I did 6 weeks of tren in 2 lol. Definitely not for everyone especially if your married. My wife at least knows it's the steroids. I didn't realise how snappy and condecending I was till she said I can't wait till your off these roids. That's why I quit. For aggression when you are working hard I have found nothing better I just wish it didn't carry over so much for me.

Okay so I retract what I said about metribolone not making me aggressive. After a week and a half it was tricky to keep my cool about stupid little things. It was probably twice as bad as tren. I have stopped taking it now will do my last week as a finisher. 2 is long enough. Also was noticing minor liver strain (darker urine) I usually am quite clear. After a couple days it was back to normal. Definitely would not run it longer than 3 weeks. It's an interesting compound. Crazy powerfull. Did a two day fast to flush myself out and I am quite shredded. It was like I did 6 weeks of tren in 2 lol. Definitely not for everyone especially if your married. My wife at least knows it's the steroids. I didn't realise how snappy and condecending I was till she said I can't wait till your off these roids. That's why I quit. For aggression when you are working hard I have found nothing better I just wish it didn't carry over so much for me.
Glad that you shared how powerful the sides can be. Definitely something everyone should keep in mind.

Okay so first off guys this is a shitty log i apologize haha. So 4 weeks later I am loving this cycle. The test and mast and eq is my new favorite mild sides cycle. The 300 test sust, 400 mast e, 600 eq is definitely a sweet spot for me. Have needed to increase my aromasin dose to 25mg twice every three days. Most likely due to the eq aromatising. I have switched up training completely. Mostly legs (squats, lunges and stairs) and a weekly full body workout. I have been doing 6000-10000 stairs a day mon -fri, for the last four weeks. My calves have the best shred they ever have. Chest and arms are filling out too even with minimal training in those areas.

Trying to follow bro. Why switch to
Mostly legs?
I'm trying to get the balanced endurance back that I had in my youth lol. I used to do a lot of mountain biking and would like to get back into it but I want to be able to do ride hard without cramping and possible cardiac arrest haha. And my upper body has grown and increased strength and endurance a lot in the last 2 yrs. Though I have gained strength and size in my legs too, I feel I've skipped too many leg days. So now I'm basically giving myself no choice.

Back
Top Bottom