Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My test/eq/mast cycle log

Gonna pick some fish oil up this weekend

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah buddy trust me I’m listening. It was out of stock. But Iv ordered some n2gaurd… an it’s on the way

Gonna pick some fish oil up this weekend

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah buddy trust me I’m listening. It was out of stock. But Iv ordered some n2gaurd… an it’s on the way

Good to hear

2-9-23
236.3lbs

Shoulders : 12x 20lbs,10x25 10x25, 10x30 , 8x30/15x16 last set cutting weight in half doubling the reps Drop set

Seated db press:12x50, 12x50, was shooting for 10 but only could get 9x60 , 8x60/16x30 cutting weight in half an doubling reps last set

Seated bent over rear felt raises:12x,20lb 12x30, 10x35/20x15

Db front raises:12x15lbs, 12x,20lb 10x, 10x25/10x20/10x10 dropping weight each set on last set till I can’t get 10 any more
Db shrugs: doing this in between other sets 6 sets. 70lb

18 hour fast
Trained the broke fast two hours later

2:30pm
160g of scrambled eggs
Chicken breast 5.3 oz
Pork chop 6.5 oz
Sunflower kernels 28g
Baby Carrots 3 oz
Ranch
Carbs16.2 fats57.2 protein104.5

7pm
Went to dinner
Acp/chicken cheese a rice
Carbs90/fats54/protein54

8pm
1 cup 2% milk
2 scoops of iso 100
Carbs14 / fats5 / protein58

Total

Calories 2450
Carbs 120
Fat 116
Protein 217

Picking up fish oil this weekend.. I know carbs are high.. first time in a couple weeks. Took my little one out for dinner tonight. Back to being strict tomorrow.
Another thing I must add logging my weights an reps have been helping a lot as far as pushing myself to up the weight or reps. Excited about that no more guess.. progressive overload is what Iv been failing to do I think without keep track of weight an reps.

Great updates man. Love all the detail. Diet looks pretty solid and training is definitely pushing hard. Looking forward to the cycle starting soon.

Alright guys so I decided to take this week off of training.. elbow had been a little sensitive. Just wanted to give that a little time to heal before starting cycle. Which will probably be next week being if my labs come back by then. I went an had the blood work done two days again. Waiting on results. Also ordered n2guard like two weeks ago still hasn’t showed up starting to wonder if it got lost in shipping or something. Just saying on the way to the next facility for days now. I got the fish oil in diet an still be good.

But I do have a question oh what mgs to run with this cycle! My last cycle was 1:1 test e/ eq which was 600 each
An I felt pretty good on that
No side effects that I was aware of really besides sweating more while working out.
Test / eq or 300 per ml
Mast is 250 per ML

Alright guys so I decided to take this week off of training.. elbow had been a little sensitive. Just wanted to give that a little time to heal before starting cycle. Which will probably be next week being if my labs come back by then. I went an had the blood work done two days again. Waiting on results. Also ordered n2guard like two weeks ago still hasn’t showed up starting to wonder if it got lost in shipping or something. Just saying on the way to the next facility for days now. I got the fish oil in diet an still be good.

But I do have a question oh what mgs to run with this cycle! My last cycle was 1:1 test e/ eq which was 600 each
An I felt pretty good on that
No side effects that I was aware of really besides sweating more while working out.
Test / eq or 300 per ml
Mast is 250 per ML

time off is good, get some rest and relax

and the n2guard, did you hit up n2bm about it? they are back taking orders, try their support line: [email protected]

Back
Top Bottom