Join Evolutionary Forums


napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
sarms-forsalebasicstero.wseudomestic
Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 130

Thread: My test/eq/mast cycle log

  1. #61
    EVO Logger
    Join Date
    Jan 2023
    Posts
    34
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by 25homes View Post
    how many cycles have you done? I really like your layout I run a real similiar cycle but I add some Tren to exactly what you have. sometimes I will drop some proviron at the end with the tren even though it is very similiar to masteron I get extremely tight when using proviron with Tren, eq and test. If you dont have a few cycles under your belt I would hold off on the tren for a future cycle though. Should get really good results on this cycle is diet is kept tight!!
    Iíd really like to add tren! Kinda nervous. Iv done 3 cycles of test only one cycle of test eq.

    Shoulders:
    Db side raise: 12x20 ,10x25,10x25,10x25 8x30lbs16x15lbs last set cutting weight in half doubling the reps
    Seated db press:12x50lb 12x50lbs 10x60lbs ,8x60/16x30lbs cutting weight in half an doubling reps last set
    Seated bent over rear felt raises:12x20,12x30,10x35/20x15
    Db front raises:12x20:,12x20 10x25 10x25/10x15/10x10 dropping weight each set on last set till I canít get 10 any more
    Db shrugs: doing this in between other sets 6 sets.70lbs

    18 hour fast. Worked out after 16 hours
    2:30pm 11 oz of cubed steak
    1/3 pack of salted peanuts
    C1.3g/f19g/p71g
    8pm-1 cup of chicken
    One cup of penne noodles
    One cup of Alfredo sauce
    C48g/f43g/p48g
    I drank after work
    Tequila 7 shots
    One Red Bull
    C41/f0/p0
    13k steps today
    Total cal 2064
    C91/f61/p120

  2. #62
    NPC Champion Npcclassicphysique champ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    6,064
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickburner103 View Post
    Iíd really like to add tren! Kinda nervous. Iv done 3 cycles of test only one cycle of test eq.

    Shoulders:
    Db side raise: 12x20 ,10x25,10x25,10x25 8x30lbs16x15lbs last set cutting weight in half doubling the reps
    Seated db press:12x50lb 12x50lbs 10x60lbs ,8x60/16x30lbs cutting weight in half an doubling reps last set
    Seated bent over rear felt raises:12x20,12x30,10x35/20x15
    Db front raises:12x20:,12x20 10x25 10x25/10x15/10x10 dropping weight each set on last set till I canít get 10 any more
    Db shrugs: doing this in between other sets 6 sets.70lbs

    18 hour fast. Worked out after 16 hours
    2:30pm 11 oz of cubed steak
    1/3 pack of salted peanuts
    C1.3g/f19g/p71g
    8pm-1 cup of chicken
    One cup of penne noodles
    One cup of Alfredo sauce
    C48g/f43g/p48g
    I drank after work
    Tequila 7 shots
    One Red Bull
    C41/f0/p0
    13k steps today
    Total cal 2064
    C91/f61/p120
    18 hour fast thats perfect push to 20 hours bro

  3. #63
    EVO Logger
    Join Date
    Jan 2023
    Posts
    34
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Npcclassicphysique champ View Post
    18 hour fast thats perfect push to 20 hours bro
    This was for last Friday. My off days are gonna be Saturday an Sunday.
    Arms:
    Few warm up curl sets
    Super set biceps an tri
    1a-Hammer curls:10x30 10x35,6x45/12x25/12x20failure last set 3 drop set
    1b-v bar push downs:12x50lb,12x70lb,10x75lbs/20x35last set cut weight in half double the reps
    2a-seated alternating curls 10x25 ,10x25,8x30lbs/16x15lbs
    2b-French db curls over head. One in each hand:12x30lb 10x30lbs ,8x35lbs
    3a-Preacher bar bell curls:12x67,10x67,10
    3b-dips 3 sets

    Finish with concentrated curls till failure

    18hour fast.
    2:30pm 2 sausage Pattieís
    1 cup of Lima beans
    1.5oz of dried sausage
    C26.3/f44.2/p36.5

    8 pm 6 oz chicken breast
    C1.5/f1.5/p37.5

  4. #64
    EVO Logger
    Join Date
    Jan 2023
    Posts
    34
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    1/30/23
    238lbs

    Chest:
    Warm up- 2x20 push ups flat 5x20 push up incline in bench 3 sets of incline before lifting last two thrown in between sets somewhere
    Incline db-10x50,8x,60, 8x60 ,shooting for 6 got 4x70lbs shooting for 6 got 5x70
    Flat db flys-4x40lbs,3x45lbs 2x50 2x60lbs only got the two 3/4 reps couldnít get the full rep on last set .. I do 3/4 reps twice then a full rep an that counts as 1 rep total
    Dumbbell pull overs-12x50, 12x60 ,12x60 super set with dips as many as I can get normally around 10 if I canít do 10 I use weight assisted to get 10
    Flat db bench- 15x35 ,12x40,10x45 trying to push blood into the muscle by now
    Pec deck-12x117 ,12x117 ,12x117
    4.3 walking distance today
    18 hour fast trained then broke my fast
    2:30pm 2 oz of ham
    1 cup of rice
    6 oz of steak
    5 oz of chicken
    Carbs56.8/fats32.9/protein70g
    7:30pm
    12 oz tbone
    1 roll
    Carbs 42/fats35g/protein 81g
    8pm
    6 oz of ham
    Carbs8g/fat7g/protein28g

    Total 1765
    Carbs-107
    Fats-75g
    Protein-176g

  5. #65
    EVO V.I.P. Eddie Haskell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    NoHo
    Posts
    15,418
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickburner103 View Post
    1/30/23
    238lbs

    Chest:
    Warm up- 2x20 push ups flat 5x20 push up incline in bench 3 sets of incline before lifting last two thrown in between sets somewhere
    Incline db-10x50,8x,60, 8x60 ,shooting for 6 got 4x70lbs shooting for 6 got 5x70
    Flat db flys-4x40lbs,3x45lbs 2x50 2x60lbs only got the two 3/4 reps couldnít get the full rep on last set .. I do 3/4 reps twice then a full rep an that counts as 1 rep total
    Dumbbell pull overs-12x50, 12x60 ,12x60 super set with dips as many as I can get normally around 10 if I canít do 10 I use weight assisted to get 10
    Flat db bench- 15x35 ,12x40,10x45 trying to push blood into the muscle by now
    Pec deck-12x117 ,12x117 ,12x117
    4.3 walking distance today
    18 hour fast trained then broke my fast
    2:30pm 2 oz of ham
    1 cup of rice
    6 oz of steak
    5 oz of chicken
    Carbs56.8/fats32.9/protein70g
    7:30pm
    12 oz tbone
    1 roll
    Carbs 42/fats35g/protein 81g
    8pm
    6 oz of ham
    Carbs8g/fat7g/protein28g

    Total 1765
    Carbs-107
    Fats-75g
    Protein-176g
    good diet thanks for sharing with the crew

    i want to see protein and fat up though

  6. #66
    V.I.P. ceo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    10,459
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    bros training going good

  7. #67
    EVO V.I.P. ROIDDERS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    6,660
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    nice update man

  8. #68
    Top 5 Jr. USA Lt/hvy weight Quadsweep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    8,337
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    thanks for the follow up
    you going to post a face blurred pic?
    www.needtobuildmuscle.com sponsored athlete!!!

    In the final arena, there will be no judges, only witnesses to my greatness!

    The weak suffer what they must. The strong endure what they will.

  9. #69
    EVO Veteran Ulter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    7,845
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    yup a face blurred pic would be good

  10. #70
    EVO V.I.P. e2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    6,097
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    get a good face blurred pic up dude

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. First cycle test/mast log
    By Ipan in forum Anabolic Steroids and PEDs
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 12-01-2018, 12:32 AM
  2. Drop the mast or keep the mast?
    By Bigbadwolf25 in forum Anabolic Steroids and PEDs
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-07-2018, 01:13 AM
  3. Test, Npp, Mast and Var Log ( PSL Products )
    By Crackrbaby in forum Anabolic Steroids and PEDs
    Replies: 57
    Last Post: 04-04-2015, 07:07 PM
  4. Tbol test mast cycle log
    By Beastmode43 in forum Anabolic Steroids and PEDs
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-13-2014, 05:50 AM
  5. First First Cycle log: Test E, Mast Prop, PBOLD, WINNY
    By jamesjudo5 in forum Anabolic Steroids and PEDs
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-14-2014, 12:49 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •