Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My Test/Primo/Anavar Log

Captainvik916

Happy Tuesday my Enhanced (or to be Enhanced) brothers and sisters,

This is my first thread here so I do apologize if I make any mistakes. I am 35 years old and have been on TRT for about a year and a half. Started off with 200mg/week but found the sweet spot at about 120mg/week microdosing every day. I feel my body does not tolerate higher dosages of testosterone very well (Estrogen conversion, acne, high hematocrit levels), so for my first proper cycle, instead of doing higher doses of test, I am going with the following:

Goal: Make some lean gains and improve body composition.

Current Stats:

Height: 6'1
Weight: 194 lbs
Body fat: ~13%

First Cycle: (all sourced form Napsgear)
Weeks 1-12:
Dragon Pharma Testosterone Cypionate: 250mg/week (still micro-dosing)
Dragon Pharma Primo 200: 500mg/week (shot twice a week)
Cardarine 20mg/day

Weeks 6-12:
Anavar: 40-50mg/week. Will start at 40 and see how I feel, might push up to 50.

Keeping my diet clean in the process. Eating lots of vegetables and fruits, using mostly chicken and seafood as my protein sources with the occasional steak here and there. Currently training 4 days a week but at the end of this meso cycle, thinking about switching to 3 days on, 2 days off if I can improve my recovery.

Possibly thinking of adding MK-677 for overall well being but on the fence about it right now. Haven't seen many posts where MK-677 was combined with Cardarine and the stack that I am going on.

One question that I do have is has anyone run Primo and Var with a TRT dose (for me that's around 100-140mg/week, not 200 or 300 :D)

Thank you again and I'll keep posting updates as I get through my cycle. I am one week in and the only major update that I have at this point is that I did have some test Flu it seems, or perhaps my body was just adjusting to another compound (Primo) being injected as well, but nothing too bad. PIP from Primo definitely happened, my shoulder was sore and had a bit of a lump (no bruising or anything like that) for a few days but it went away on its on. I switched to intramuscular in the Glute and that shot was much better tolerated. Either way, it was not excruciating pain or something that I wasn't able to handle.

you were smart to lower your TRT dose to where a TRT dose SHOULD be.

i'm not an advocate for sports TRT, you will greatly shorten your life that way

and yes you can run primo and var with your trt. its a very mild cycle. should get good results if that is what you are after

It was the best decision ever. At my TRT dose, I no longer require an AI, no issues with hematocrit either, and even my sex drive was wayyyyyyyy better. Sometimes in life, less is more. Hence the reason why I am not doing a blast with Test alone, I know I didn't like how I felt on higher doses of Test.

The first time someone told me that 200mg is like a mini cycle dose or a mini blast of sorts, I felt offended because I didn't want to believe it and I was wondering how a lower dose will make it any better for me, but I am glad that I listened and learned.

Current Diet:

Protein: 195g
Carbs: 250g
Fat;: 110g

Todays workout: Back and Biceps

Cable rows to warm up: 3 x 15 reps
Chest supported dumbbell rows: 3 x 8-12 reps
Neutral grip lat pull downs: 3 x 8-10 reps
Machine lat rows: 3 x 10 reps
Cable rear delt rows: 3 x 15 reps
Barbell curls: 3 x 12 reps
Incline dumbbell curls: 3 x 12 reps

Cardio: 30 mins post workout

Happy Tuesday my Enhanced (or to be Enhanced) brothers and sisters,

This is my first thread here so I do apologize if I make any mistakes. I am 35 years old and have been on TRT for about a year and a half. Started off with 200mg/week but found the sweet spot at about 120mg/week microdosing every day. I feel my body does not tolerate higher dosages of testosterone very well (Estrogen conversion, acne, high hematocrit levels), so for my first proper cycle, instead of doing higher doses of test, I am going with the following:

Goal: Make some lean gains and improve body composition.

Current Stats:

Height: 6'1
Weight: 194 lbs
Body fat: ~13%

First Cycle: (all sourced form Napsgear)
Weeks 1-12:
Dragon Pharma Testosterone Cypionate: 250mg/week (still micro-dosing)
Dragon Pharma Primo 200: 500mg/week (shot twice a week)
Cardarine 20mg/day

Weeks 6-12:
Anavar: 40-50mg/week. Will start at 40 and see how I feel, might push up to 50.

Keeping my diet clean in the process. Eating lots of vegetables and fruits, using mostly chicken and seafood as my protein sources with the occasional steak here and there. Currently training 4 days a week but at the end of this meso cycle, thinking about switching to 3 days on, 2 days off if I can improve my recovery.

Possibly thinking of adding MK-677 for overall well being but on the fence about it right now. Haven't seen many posts where MK-677 was combined with Cardarine and the stack that I am going on.

One question that I do have is has anyone run Primo and Var with a TRT dose (for me that's around 100-140mg/week, not 200 or 300 :D)

Thank you again and I'll keep posting updates as I get through my cycle. I am one week in and the only major update that I have at this point is that I did have some test Flu it seems, or perhaps my body was just adjusting to another compound (Primo) being injected as well, but nothing too bad. PIP from Primo definitely happened, my shoulder was sore and had a bit of a lump (no bruising or anything like that) for a few days but it went away on its on. I switched to intramuscular in the Glute and that shot was much better tolerated. Either way, it was not excruciating pain or something that I wasn't able to handle.

We welcome logs and I like that you posted this.

Good I like your cycle and it's the right start.

I would stick with cardarine for now before starting mk677 give it a few weeks.

I am on TRT and I use Anavar on and off 50mgs ed with primobolan 200mgs but I did 100mgs too it was fine, my good dose was around 200mgs.

- - - Updated - - -

Current Diet:

Please get more diet details up what you're eating and taking as you go daily, thats crucial. Not just protein/fat carbs.

training is good keep this level of detail up for us

Current Diet:

nice update here, keep this log going to keep yourself honest

nice log!
add 200mgs primo even if you dont like the number lol :)
hold off on mk677

and + detail on the diet

Big fan of this cycle...did something similar recently.

I started with...

180 test
400 primo
40 var ED (split morning and evening)
60 deca (low deca mainly for joints)
50 proviron ED

As time went on I slowly added to the test dose. As I got into prep for show, my highest dose was 500 test (went up slowly every few weeks). Specifically my highest dose as I got into a deficit.

I'm currently 2.5 weeks out and added clen at 5 weeks out (2 weeks on, 1 week off, 2 weeks on). I just switched the var for winstrol for the final 20 days. Deca was removed 5 weeks out. Last change will be removing test in a few days and putting in Halo for the last 2 weeks.

I really "grew into the show" with lean gainz the entire time. I'm on schedule to get to about 5% BF and happy with the cycle/results. I may actually stay on Primo all the way into the show.

1 quick note...do your blood work and don't just do a cycle because somebody posted it or it's the classic bro cycle. Look in the mirror, tweak depending on results and your bloodwork. I've done 3 labs...1 prior, 1 during and 1 now at the end to compare everything. My mistake was not doing my 2nd labs early enough. I listened to the internet too much on something and was taking some arimidex, just 1mg twice a week. Bad decision, it tanked my estrogen to the floor. I felt like shit and quickly realized I needed labs and confirm what I was thinking. My cycle consisted of compounds that don't really hold water or aromatize besides bringing my test up to higher doses and the small amount of deca. In hindsight, the proviron was aiding as an anti estrogen, even though that was not the main purpose of it. The var and primo dont cause anything. I'm not prone to gyno (just acne which sucks), so I did not need any type of anti estrogen added in this cycle.

The reason I post that at the end is so people don't just do shit because one of you idiots post it here online. I saw somebody say clen doesn't do much, I'll respectfully disagree 100%. I'm not a fan of the feeling you get when on it, but it def made a difference within a few days of taking. I would def err on the side of caution, very small doses will work.

I started with...

180 test
400 primo
50 proviron ED

As time went on I slowly added to the test dose. As I got into prep for show, my highest dose was 500 test (went up slowly every few weeks). Specifically my highest dose as I got into a deficit.

I'm currently 2.5 weeks out and added clen at 5 weeks out (2 weeks on, 1 week off, 2 weeks on). I just switched the var for winstrol for the final 20 days. Deca was removed 5 weeks out. Last change will be removing test in a few days and putting in Halo for the last 2 weeks.

I really "grew into the show" with lean gainz the entire time. I'm on schedule to get to about 5% BF and happy with the cycle/results. I may actually stay on Primo all the way into the show.

1 quick note...do your blood work and don't just do a cycle because somebody posted it or it's the classic bro cycle. Look in the mirror, tweak depending on results and your bloodwork. I've done 3 labs...1 prior, 1 during and 1 now at the end to compare everything. My mistake was not doing my 2nd labs early enough. I listened to the internet too much on something and was taking some arimidex, just 1mg twice a week. Bad decision, it tanked my estrogen to the floor. I felt like shit and quickly realized I needed labs and confirm what I was thinking. My cycle consisted of compounds that don't really hold water or aromatize besides bringing my test up to higher doses and the small amount of deca. In hindsight, the proviron was aiding as an anti estrogen, even though that was not the main purpose of it. The var and primo dont cause anything. I'm not prone to gyno (just acne which sucks), so I did not need any type of anti estrogen added in this cycle.

The reason I post that at the end is so people don't just do shit because one of you idiots post it here online. I saw somebody say clen doesn't do much, I'll respectfully disagree 100%. I'm not a fan of the feeling you get when on it, but it def made a difference within a few days of taking. I would def err on the side of caution, very small doses will work.

Well you're on a cycle now, you training or what? why didn't you share your LOG journal with us, we'd love to see it.

Now for clenbuterol, I think heart damage is why many guys on evo are against clenbuterol imo, I use it myself no issues at low dose.

Add in some GW501516 man. Only use our forum approved sponsored sources like sarms.forsale and umbrella labs!

I started with...

180 test
400 primo
50 proviron ED

Thank you for the detailed post and sharing your recommendation/feedback. As for the bloodwork, I am quite religious about that, specially considering that I am prone to high hematocrit levels and even prolactin issues. This is the reason why I did not want to do a cycle where I had to use a high amount of Test. In Test/Primo/Anavar, I found a combination where it seems that I can get away with using relatively smaller dose of test as well. It was a more expensive option than some other stacks but based on what I have read and researched, the side effect profile is lower than some other combinations.

I did my blood work before starting the cycle and will do my next one at 6 weeks right before I start Anavar so that I can see post cycle how Anavar affected me. Thank you again and I'll share more details as I go along with this cycle.

Back
Top Bottom