Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is my test prop overdosed?

auser6634

Registered
Hey guys, my total test seems off the charts at 7,333 ng/dL. I've been pinning 100mg of test prop ED on a 16 week cycle that began about a month before the attached bloodwork was done. I was expecting a lower total test value. Any opinions as to the likelihood that my gear is overdosed?

Attachments

• testexport.jpg
    testexport.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 38
Either overdosed or you are a very good responder. Because even keeping in mind prop has more active compound than Enanthate those levels are crazy high.

700mg per week is no small amount of test your injecting, and prop is ever so slightly more hormone per mg than long esters. On top of that you may just be a great responder. The only way to know for sure how accurately it is dosed is to send it out for labs.

Hey guys, my total test seems off the charts at 7,333 ng/dL. I've been pinning 100mg of test prop ED on a 16 week cycle that began about a month before the attached bloodwork was done. I was expecting a lower total test value. Any opinions as to the likelihood that my gear is overdosed?

700mg a week of prop is no joke brother. That's the technical equivalent of 1000 of test enth/cyp.
I'd say your numbers are pretty high but some people respond better than others.

What has previous bloodwork said at similar doses for you?

This is the first time I'm running at this high of a dose, but I just checked previous bloodwork at smaller doses of pharma grade test c and e which shows me at a similar ratio so I appreciate that question.

thats way too much test to be using and completely unnecessary... its higher then it technically should be but with the amount you are dosing, im not really surprised your numbers are that high

Could even be underdosed man. 700mgs of test p a week is insane amount.. I heard 500mgs of test e from one dude got his test to 5000.

listen to our testosterone part 1 podcast, we explain why shorter esters have higher concentrations. obviously test suspension you get 100% and so on. the longer esters you are down to 70% and so on

also yes your gear could be overdosed too, i've seen mexican gear overdosed recently from clients.

listen to our testosterone part 1 podcast, we explain why shorter esters have higher concentrations. obviously test suspension you get 100% and so on. the longer esters you are down to 70% and so on

also yes your gear could be overdosed too, i've seen mexican gear overdosed recently from clients.

Hey Steve, I caught that episode a short while back and really enjoy the podcasts you guys do, so please keep 'em coming. I'm pinning test only for this cycle at 700mg/wk on a specific personal protocol with the propionate concentration ~80% in mind. My gear is the domestic line from a well known sponsor here and I'm quite pleased with the service/product but that bloodwork number got me to thinking about the product dosing.

Back
Top Bottom