Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My testosterone bloodwork numbers...

dcoach76

Registered
...I’m on 200mg of Test Cyp per week. My numbers are 1332...is that too high?

All other numbers are good.

200-1000 is the normal range.. well let me try an answer your question your doses are not to high for “bodybuilding TRT” purposes, but for prescribed doses that’s to high man. 100-125mgs of test c-e is good dose for trt maybe even 75.. you seriously don’t need to inject much testosterone at all for trt, but if you want a little more high test and have a little more advantage gaining muscle also being able to maintain a huge physique go 200mgs. Was off cycle with the lowest test ever, than taking 0.5 ml 125 mgs of test e and I feel amazing in just 1 week! It’s probably underdosed as it’s very cheap stuff who knows, but it still feels like to much I’m injecting just for TRT purposes

Thx for the reply. I feel amazing and all my blood work is good...so I definitely don’t want to “go down” from 200mg per week. I’m not ripped...but I look solid for a 43 year old guy. My test was really low and will only get worse with age. I was just surprised my testosterone came back that high. Could’ve been when I was tested too.

I’ve heard 1300 is high but ok.

Anyone else have any insight???

you normally go by 5-7 times the amount of what you are injecting... so you are right where you should be...

For gaining muscle that's more than enough. If you had low T to begin with it is waaaaay more than enough to build muscle but not too much. If that's just a trt dose that is on the high side of normal depending on who you ask. I've had multiple docs say it's fine if bloodwork checks out and you feel okay. Ive had multiple say that it is a bit high. None of them ever said it was way too high.

...I’m on 200mg of Test Cyp per week. My numbers are 1332...is that too high?

All other numbers are good.

Too high for what?

It'll be outside the range of someone not using. But are you gaining / getting strong? What are your lipids like? And so on

I’m gaining muscle, losing weight, and feel great. My other numbers are great...cholesterol numbers are great, triglycerides are great, PSA is great, and my blood pressure is great.

I was just thrown off by the 1332 number for my testosterone and it worried me. I get that way about my bloodwork.

Yes, I started TRT because of real low T about a year and a half ago. I’m 43.

I’m gaining muscle, losing weight, and feel great. My other numbers are great...cholesterol numbers are great, triglycerides are great, PSA is great, and my blood pressure is great.

I was just thrown off by the 1332 number for my testosterone and it worried me. I get that way about my bloodwork.

Yes, I started TRT because of real low T about a year and a half ago. I’m 43.

no if you keep overdosing on that TRT dose you will increase your chances for heart disease, cancer, and prostate problems

i understand you 'feel great' but the object of TRT is not to run too much like this. it will catch up to you.

no if you keep overdosing on that TRT dose you will increase your chances for heart disease, cancer, and prostate problems

i understand you 'feel great' but the object of TRT is not to run too much like this. it will catch up to you.

This is where I'm torn. I hear this and I've read some studies about it but many really good urologists at hospitals in my city, which has the best healthcare centers in the US, disagree with this and go by how you feel and results of testing and not necessarily the number.

This is where I'm torn. I hear this and I've read some studies about it but many really good urologists at hospitals in my city, which has the best healthcare centers in the US, disagree with this and go by how you feel and results of testing and not necessarily the number.

doctors and western medicine is a failure bro. they want to put you on a high dosage because more $$$ for them and they want their customers to be happier. they could not care less about your long term health

let me put it this way. when you hit 50 your prostate will have a million cancer cells. if you abused TRT for years leading up to that age your odds of getting prostate cancer increases tremendously. these are things you cannot see, hence they do not exist. but it does.

also here is something for you to chew on too. not everyone was born to have high T levels. so when you play mother nature and let's say take your test levels from 450 to 1250 there will be blowback on your body. that is why TRT doctors not only put guys on a high TRT dosage, but they also then put them on hcg, an AI, and things like finasteride to block DHT. again more $$$ rather than putting you on a correct TRT dose in the first place

Is this doctor prescribed test?

If so I mean as others have said you feel great and thats awesome and who knows you may never have an issue but you wont find out until its too late.

Heart damage, prostate issues, etc can all come from too high a dose. Also did they test for your estrogen levels at all? Do you have any water retention? You may have high estrogen and not know it at that dose and may need a low dose AI.

Again all up to you just know you could cause health issues down the road.

If this is TRT and not a cycle, yes your dose is too high. It needs lowered. I would go down to 150mg and retest in 4 weeks.

Back
Top Bottom