Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: And my Tren side effect is...

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

And my Tren side effect is...

Been waiting for the other shoe to drop as I was warned. I just woke up 1 day at about week 4-5 and felt crazy, irrational, obsessive. Pining over an ex gf, literally over night. Not 1 zit, no night sweats, no fatigue, no high blood pressure basically nothing physical. Just emotional like a teenage girl.

Amazing strength gains, amazing endurance, but at the dose I was at 50eod. Looks wise Iím pretty sure I could have accomplished the same look with just test and winny. Not to say itís any more healthy or whatever.

Not worth running tren again for this guy..Anybody else get zero physical sides but go a little looney on Tren?

Cyborg Humanoid Brother TheChad's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Tren affects me terrible, to the point of I do not even get any gains off it. Makes me feel horrible and just off. No Tren for me....

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Tb3003 View Post
    Been waiting for the other shoe to drop as I was warned. I just woke up 1 day at about week 4-5 and felt crazy, irrational, obsessive. Pining over an ex gf, literally over night. Not 1 zit, no night sweats, no fatigue, no high blood pressure basically nothing physical. Just emotional like a teenage girl.

Amazing strength gains, amazing endurance, but at the dose I was at 50eod. Looks wise Iím pretty sure I could have accomplished the same look with just test and winny. Not to say itís any more healthy or whatever.

Not worth running tren again for this guy..Anybody else get zero physical sides but go a little looney on Tren?
    This is common for many out there.
    Just need to remember its the gear.
    Bad dreams , waking up angry, irrational thoughts, false accusations.. Its all the tren.
    So you have to be able to sit and take a breathe and think. Its harder for some then others. Some people may get all the other sides and not so much the emotional craziness.
    PSL/ EURO-PEPTIDES REP.
    For questions or concerns you may contact me via PM
    Or email PSL at-
    [email protected]

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Tren is some crazy stuff for sure.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

As per my other Tren reply it's an individual thing

Multiple record holder. British and European Grip Champion. Magazine writer. Strength Training Coach. Former supplement company owner.

Need a Needtobuildmuscle code? PM me.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    its been different for me throughout... however , dosing plays a role in this as well... i got very greedy my first time on tren and that made me just ridiculous over emotional... that was just a horrible experience to say the least but i never had night sweats or trouble sleeping whatsoever... then my next time through i had horrible night sweats and it was forcing me to sleep on top of the sheets etc. because i felt so bad for my wife having to deal with it.. that was the only time with tren i had that issue... it was different each time for me on which sides i got thats just how it is.. its different for everyone...

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    the trick with tren is either keep the dose low or don't use it at all. it isn't for everyone.
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults via skype. hit me up
    Looking for a steroid source? drop me a visitor message or click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    Canadians hit me up for source
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <12 week bulker and cutting/fasting Ebooks 4sale
    hit me codes for juvepharma, sarms1 etc.
    http://goo.gl/F9Yggp < click for Rx drugs

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Pretty common with tren. Especially as dosage increases

Cyborg Humanoid Brother Nismo99's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by stevesmi View Post
    the trick with tren is either keep the dose low or don't use it at all. it isn't for everyone.
    Exactly. I've also noticed that if you ramp up the dosage slowly over a 2-3 week period it really helps to minimize the sides. I run it now with no unusual symptoms.

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Nismo99 View Post
    Exactly. I've also noticed that if you ramp up the dosage slowly over a 2-3 week period it really helps to minimize the sides. I run it now with no unusual symptoms.
    This is what i did and my sides were very minimal. Other than the night sweats.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast