Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: My Trenbolone story

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

My Trenbolone story

A lot of you out there are making a huge mistake if you think that Trenbolone is something that is safe to use. My Story shows otherwise. A buddy of mine got me involved in steroid use a few years back. I tried some different steroids and really wasn't getting much results. I decided to up my game and start using Trenbolone instead. I ran 500 mg a week and my gains were nothing short of amazing

3 weeks into the cycle I got into a huge blowout fight with my wife and she said that I had changed in a matter of weeks and become a total douche. She left to go live with her sister and took the kids with her. this made me angry and I then went to the bar and got into a fight with a random guy who looked at me the wrong way. The bartender called the police and they arrested me and the judge gave me 14 days in jail. When I got out of jail I started up the cycle again, by this time I had lost my job because my boss said that they could not have an employee who have been to jail

down on my luck I went to a buddy of mine from high school and begged him for something to help me get on my feet. He said that I could drive a truck across the country for him and he would pay me $5,000. I decided to do it and didn't ask questions. Well my buddy didn't say that the truck had cocaine in it, turns out he was an informant and I got busted. I did 10 hard years in prison. then things got really bad for me

anyway my point is be careful if you think that Trenbolone can't change your life because look what it did to me. Today I am steroid-free and have remarried a beautiful young woman who is only 21 years old. Quitting steroids was the best decision I ever made and changed my life for the better

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    glad it turned out good in the end but this is an example of 1 bad decision snowballing.
    Masters degrees in science-human nutrition
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    bro this interesting story, how long you serve ? they let me out good behavior early when i was in clink. i tell story a lot, made roomie give me BJ in front of everyone, even guards in jail. worked good, always made up bed and got to watch own shows on tv

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by anadarson View Post
    A lot of you out there are making a huge mistake if you think that Trenbolone is something that is safe to use. My Story shows otherwise. A buddy of mine got me involved in steroid use a few years back. I tried some different steroids and really wasn't getting much results. I decided to up my game and start using Trenbolone instead. I ran 500 mg a week and my gains were nothing short of amazing

3 weeks into the cycle I got into a huge blowout fight with my wife and she said that I had changed in a matter of weeks and become a total douche. She left to go live with her sister and took the kids with her. this made me angry and I then went to the bar and got into a fight with a random guy who looked at me the wrong way. The bartender called the police and they arrested me and the judge gave me 14 days in jail. When I got out of jail I started up the cycle again, by this time I had lost my job because my boss said that they could not have an employee who have been to jail

down on my luck I went to a buddy of mine from high school and begged him for something to help me get on my feet. He said that I could drive a truck across the country for him and he would pay me $5,000. I decided to do it and didn't ask questions. Well my buddy didn't say that the truck had cocaine in it, turns out he was an informant and I got busted. I did 10 hard years in prison. then things got really bad for me

anyway my point is be careful if you think that Trenbolone can't change your life because look what it did to me. Today I am steroid-free and have remarried a beautiful young woman who is only 21 years old. Quitting steroids was the best decision I ever made and changed my life for the better
    You went from injecting trenbolone to driving cocaine in a truck across the country? damn that's crazy.

But that's not trenbolone related, that sounds like a personality disorder if you couldn't control yourself.

Sorry to hear about the 10 years in jail I hope you are better now.
    Lev Butlerov - Evolutionary.org Staff Author
    Lev Butlerov holds a Masters Degree in Biology, he is NASM Certified, ISSA Certified, The National Council on Strength & Fitness (NCSF) certified and is currently working on his American Council on Exercise (ACE) certificate.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Tren will make an asshole a bigger asshole, this proves it
    Domestic-Supply.com Team

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Its not for everyone

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I had a bad trenbolone story too but life is better now.

I'm doing more male gayforpay now.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BodyMonster34 View Post
    bro this interesting story, how long you serve ? they let me out good behavior early when i was in clink. i tell story a lot, made roomie give me BJ in front of everyone, even guards in jail. worked good, always made up bed and got to watch own shows on tv
    And this is known as 'good behavior' lol

Moderator India #1 Tiger Salman Khan's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Shows that tren can hurt if not used properly....

Official Representative (VIP) Vadim Fedorov's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Sorry to hear about your unfortunate events, but it has nothing to do with trenbolone use

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast