Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My TRT cycle log

Logs are great for beginners to follow up on!

Sorry guys, no logging, no workouts. I've still been sick. I get better, then it comes back in waves. I was convinced it was either Covid, or something else wrong with me, but it now appears to be spreading around at work, and at my wifes place of work too. I wouldn't wish it on anyone. I managed to squeeze in a bit on my better days, but it's the first time I've missed the gym since last spring. taking the rest of this week to hopefully get over this and starting fresh next week. open to suggestions on a new program to run too. Anyways, I'm just drained at this point and it seems like the life has been sucked out of me.

Sorry guys, no logging, no workouts. I've still been sick. I get better, then it comes back in waves. I was convinced it was either Covid, or something else wrong with me, but it now appears to be spreading around at work, and at my wifes place of work too. I wouldn't wish it on anyone. I managed to squeeze in a bit on my better days, but it's the first time I've missed the gym since last spring. taking the rest of this week to hopefully get over this and starting fresh next week. open to suggestions on a new program to run too. Anyways, I'm just drained at this point and it seems like the life has been sucked out of me.

dont give up, get a bit of rest and get back on the horse, you dont need to make changes do what you planned

sickness is the worst thing

dont give up, get a bit of rest and get back on the horse, you dont need to make changes do what you planned

Definitely not giving up, I mentioned open to ideas because I was doing a 12 week program and hit the end of it. Looking for something new maybe. Wife and I just prefer a good program to follow, don't have the knowledge to try to figure out a decent program on my own.

before you consider making changes come back to us and start logging again

Back
Top Bottom