Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

N2 guard vs tudca

SamSaban

Registered
N2Guard vs straight TUDCA? I see N2 only has 250mg TUDCA per serving (which is 7 pills). Seems kind of low, and not trying to take 28 pills to hit 1g of TUDCA.

Am I thinking about this logically or doing math wrong or something? Why is N2 recommended on a lot of forums as the go to liver support? Trying to protect against superdrol and Anavar (separate cycles)

As these areboth legal compounds I hope this question is ok.

N2Guard vs straight TUDCA? I see N2 only has 250mg TUDCA per serving (which is 7 pills). Seems kind of low, and not trying to take 28 pills to hit 1g of TUDCA.

Am I thinking about this logically or doing math wrong or something? Why is N2 recommended on a lot of forums as the go to liver support? Trying to protect against superdrol and Anavar (separate cycles)

It's more of a question of the other ingredients AND Tudca vs just Tudca.

It's more of a question of the other ingredients AND Tudca vs just Tudca.

+1 ive used N2Guard on all of my cycles.

Its not just a single ingredient there are dozens that are all synergistic. Having said that its really up to you what you feel is necessary for lipid/liver/organ support.

who told you that TUDCA alone was all you needed? they are wrong and don't understand how supplements work in the first place

you SHOULD use tudca and stack it for best results. the formula in n2guard works for that reason, otherwise they would have just sold TUDCA alone.. but no n2guard has 44 total ingredients!! it covers the heart, liver, kidneys, lipids, estrogen, well being, anti aging, antioxidants, immune system and on and on. it is the COMPLETE formula for use year round. i use it on cycle 7 caps and off cycle 3-4 caps

clear lack of understanding how orals hurt you... n2guard and dga organ st are recommended because they cover ALL the bases... wtf is liver support going to do when it comes to blood pressure, cholesterol, kidneys etc? not to mention both have MULTIPLE protectants for your liver... tudca is not the end all be all for liver support.. there are MULTIPLE ingredients in both n2guard and organ st that protect your liver and everything else that needs protected with an oral steroid being used

One is a liver support only and one is a complete cycle support covering everything else and not just your liver

For straight liver protection, TUDCA is by far and away superior, no competition. UDCA is an FDA approved treatment for certain certain cholestatic liver diseases (guess what steroids cause, CHOLESTASIS). UDCA and TUDCA (which is just a taurine conjugate form, increased bioavailability and additional therapeutic effects in other areas of the body etc) both have actual studies conducted on them unlike N2G. Why would you ask that question on the exact forum that is sponsored by N2Guard? were you expecting no bias? (Not hate just facts) It is way under-dosed with literally no clinically relevant doses on any of the effective ingredients bar TUDCA, it's basically an overpriced multi-vitamin. Each to their own

^^^ bleh, n2guard is the top selling support supplement on the market. and 99% of the sales are to repeat customers. bottom line is it works, you can look at each ingredient in it and do your own homework and see all the benefits. and yes n2guard also has TUDCA already.

I use n2guard daily and rec'd it to my clients as a mandatory on cycle support supplement. am i slanted and biased? you damn right I am. I would be a hypocrite if i wasn't

I’m for TUDCA, which is cheaper by itself, however N2G has it also and probably is a decent idea if you want to spend more. Just depends if you want more Tudca or more supportive herbs etc with it.

TUDCA is fine but by itself it's limited. There are other compounds that also work to protect the liver in different ways -- some to remove toxins, some to regenerate liver cells, some to guard it against damage in the first place.That's where N2GUARD is far superior to anything else on the market.

- - - Updated - - -

For straight liver protection, TUDCA is by far and away superior, no competition. UDCA is an FDA approved treatment for certain certain cholestatic liver diseases (guess what steroids cause, CHOLESTASIS). UDCA and TUDCA (which is just a taurine conjugate form, increased bioavailability and additional therapeutic effects in other areas of the body etc) both have actual studies conducted on them unlike N2G. Why would you ask that question on the exact forum that is sponsored by N2Guard? were you expecting no bias? (Not hate just facts) It is way under-dosed with literally no clinically relevant doses on any of the effective ingredients bar TUDCA, it's basically an overpriced multi-vitamin. Each to their own

To say that the ingredients in N2GUARD have no clinical studies is totally false. It also contains dozens of ingredients that are not a vitamin or mineral. It seems that your opinion is based on some sort of bias and ignorance and it's irresponsible to dissuade people to do what is clearly best for them.

Back
Top Bottom