Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

N2BM Bridge

vasilito

Registered
Hey fellow bros.

Recently I got a few bottles of N2BM Bridge product. Not sure if it can give any benefits to me as I'm on TRT. What do you think? Is it worth it to use while cruising?

Does it do any good for women. Maybe if I can't my old lady could still get some benefit out of it?

Thanks in advance.

BRIDGE is absolutely beneficial as an adjunct to PCT, and to continue afterward to maintain gains.

I sell bridge at my gym now... I stock a few of Rick's products there and bridge does very well... Its definitely a nice product for women... Rick can expound on this but he gave some really nice instruction on this to our members there... Its a very nice, well rounded product i obviously highly recommend or i wouldnt be selling it at my gym!

Thanks Dylan!

What would be a good dosage for a woman who weighs roughly 120 pounds? Is it worth it to add 10mg of Osta ?

Hey fellow bros.

Recently I got a few bottles of N2BM Bridge product. Not sure if it can give any benefits to me as I'm on TRT. What do you think? Is it worth it to use while cruising?

Does it do any good for women. Maybe if I can't my old lady could still get some benefit out of it?

Thanks in advance.

I've used bridge 3 or 4 times, I like it in PCT good product. Used it nolvadex, aromasin, bridge and ostazol, full recovery after test/tren/masteron/anavar cycle.

any product at n2bm is safe for females to use. you can always PM me for help on dosing or email [email protected]

the dosages on each product are on the label and you can run half the dose as a female who is your size

Hey fellow bros.

Thanks in advance.

sister how much trt you using?

sister how much trt you using?

Sigh. Try reading the post. It was a MAN asking if his GIRL could use it.

- - - Updated - - -

Correct. Bridge is good for HRT as well. The dosing of test may be low but there's still an anabolic/androgenic component and BRIDGE can make the most of that.

You referred to PCT in my quoted post. Explain the benefits of a PCT to someone doing TRT/HRT

Sigh. Try reading the post. It was a MAN asking if his GIRL could use it.

- - - Updated - - -

You referred to PCT in my quoted post. Explain the benefits of a PCT to someone doing TRT/HRT

I already said that I acknowledged the correction. But asking about if a woman can take it was not the main question. He said if he didn't use it may be his GF can use it.

Jesusfuck what do I have to do not to get my balls busted over every little thing?

Thanks Dylan!

What would be a good dosage for a woman who weighs roughly 120 pounds? Is it worth it to add 10mg of Osta ?

just stick with the intended dosing on the bottle... no need to skew that at all... yes, its definitely beneficial to add during and/or after the cycle

I already said that I acknowledged the correction. But asking about if a woman can take it was not the main question. He said if he didn't use it may be his GF can use it.

Jesusfuck what do I have to do not to get my balls busted over every little thing?

Keep trying. I quoted Bodymonster in my first point. Not you.

I asked YOU about doing PCT when you're on TRT or HRT.

Double sigh!!

Keep trying. I quoted Bodymonster in my first point. Not you.

I asked YOU about doing PCT when you're on TRT or HRT.

Double sigh!!

Sorry bro. But I feel like I've had a bullseye on my back lately and overreacted.

As for your question.

This is highly debatable and not something that has a while lot of studies behind it, so I'm going by logic and personal experience. One would think there's no need for PCT because you never have low levels of T if you're on replacement. But I do believe it's good for the body to try and produce some test on it's own. This is where I believe HCG is beneficial and I know there's going to be some argument about that as well. I should mention that I believe PCT in general is often a lot of smoke and mirrors. The body must recover naturally and there are things to do to help it along the way. (As a matter of fact I would BRIDGE in that). But when you use a drug like Clomid, even if it works, you need to come off the drug. This is also my argument about SARMS. Guys would go on SARMS and say, "Hey! I didn't have any shutdown! " Sure, because they're essentially still on. The SARMS did;t help in recovery. It just delayed it.

Of course, once you're on HRT for years, you will be completely shut down, but even there, for nothing else but the cosmetic reason of avoiding too much testicular atrophy, some PCT can't hurt. In fact, I'm working on a natural supplement that will do just that. Yes -- give you bigger balls. (To an extent). To some guys it doesn't matter, to other it does.

bro you been fiesty lately on here. you need to lay off the tren and stick to sarms for a while until you calm down. also i recommend getting back on meds to control you temper.

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry bro. But I feel like I've had a bullseye on my back lately and overreacted.

As for your question.

This is highly debatable and not something that has a while lot of studies behind it, so I'm going by logic and personal experience. One would think there's no need for PCT because you never have low levels of T if you're on replacement. But I do believe it's good for the body to try and produce some test on it's own. This is where I believe HCG is beneficial and I know there's going to be some argument about that as well. I should mention that I believe PCT in general is often a lot of smoke and mirrors. The body must recover naturally and there are things to do to help it along the way. (As a matter of fact I would BRIDGE in that). But when you use a drug like Clomid, even if it works, you need to come off the drug. This is also my argument about SARMS. Guys would go on SARMS and say, "Hey! I didn't have any shutdown! " Sure, because they're essentially still on. The SARMS did;t help in recovery. It just delayed it.

Of course, once you're on HRT for years, you will be completely shut down, but even there, for nothing else but the cosmetic reason of avoiding too much testicular atrophy, some PCT can't hurt. In fact, I'm working on a natural supplement that will do just that. Yes -- give you bigger balls. (To an extent). To some guys it doesn't matter, to other it does.

bro what?

i thought you said should keep cycles short. you been on TRT yourself all this time but you lecture me that steroids are bad and you should never run them long. Splain you hypocrisy on that serious bro question, not looking to argue just hear you out for advice

As for your question.

Thank you for the reply (and the PM). Stevesmi talks about a 'soft landing' when it comes to PCT.

- - - Updated - - -

bro you been fiesty lately on here. you need to lay off the tren and stick to sarms for a while until you calm down. also i recommend getting back on meds to control you temper.

- - - Updated - - -

bro what?

i thought you said should keep cycles short. you been on TRT yourself all this time but you lecture me that steroids are bad and you should never run them long. Splain you hypocrisy on that serious bro question, not looking to argue just hear you out for advice

Where does it say he's on TRT?

Thank you for the reply (and the PM). Stevesmi talks about a 'soft landing' when it comes to PCT.

- - - Updated - - -

Where does it say he's on TRT?

I have been on TRT for a while, but it wasn't from doing long cycles. I was pushing 50 and had some personal tragedy in my life and was under tremendous stress and my natural T tanked, so I figured it was a good idea to go on. 100 mgs a week. I think anyone with an I.Q. over double digits knows that will just bring Testosterone to a healthy level -- around 800 ngs. But of course, that excludes BodyMonster. He actually thinks that 100 mgs a week is the same as running Tren for months? If so, I can;t help him.

I do think it's possible to run a occasional "short mild cycle" while on TRT, but at a certain age it is not recommended.

I have been on TRT for a while, but it wasn't from doing long cycles. I was pushing 50 and had some personal tragedy in my life and was under tremendous stress and my natural T tanked, so I figured it was a good idea to go on. 100 mgs a week. I think anyone with an I.Q. over double digits knows that will just bring Testosterone to a healthy level -- around 800 ngs. But of course, that excludes BodyMonster. He actually thinks that 100 mgs a week is the same as running Tren for months? If so, I can;t help him.

I do think it's possible to run a occasional "short mild cycle" while on TRT, but at a certain age it is not recommended.

bro you sound like marc lielobliner. he says the same thing. 'i on TRT for health reasons' and the guy juiced to the gills. you should do infomercials.

i don't think it the same as tren, but i think people hypocrites if they gonna bash steroids when they are on trt for 20+ years straight. is test not a steroid?

bro you sound like marc lielobliner. he says the same thing. 'i on TRT for health reasons' and the guy juiced to the gills. you should do infomercials.

i don't think it the same as tren, but i think people hypocrites if they gonna bash steroids when they are on trt for 20+ years straight. is test not a steroid?

Yeah, it's just like the guy who does lethal dosages of insulin is no different than a diabetic who has to use it daily. Same thing.

Yeah, it's just like the guy who does lethal dosages of insulin is no different than a diabetic who has to use it daily. Same thing.

bro okay we all get your point

but my point is everyone in fitness industry 'claims natty' so they can make you think they look a certain way cause of the 'secret' whatever. cause they special and got the secrets right?

so how do we know you telling the truth here. 'trust me bro' right? how do we know you not on tons of tren and other steroids? it easy to lecture people on this when you cannot prove or disprove what you saying.

bro you get my point or no? then on other thread you want to challenge me to liftoff natural no steroids. but wait, you ON STEROIDS year round! so how that fair to me? seem like you trying to cheat me hard on this and make me seem weak. so when you beat me you can claim "i beat body monster while natural". seem like you talking out of ass on this one like we say down here in texas. I'm callin off meatup until you ready to be honest, you almost tricked me HARDCORE on this :mad:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom