Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

N2BM Log for Yohim Flame, Ancient Strength, and N2GeneratES!

awm1981

V.I.P.
EVO Logger
Hey guys so will be starting immediately logging 2 of N2BM products. I am currently running my sarms log but Rick has been kind enough to have me log these products as well.

The Yohim Flame and Ancient Strength will be added immediately and then the N2GeneratES will be part of my full PCT protocol.

Yohim Flame is a fantastic topical trans-dermal fat burner. Im excited to use it especially on my stubborn areas which for everyone is the spare tire region so definately looking forward to starting the product!

Ancient strength is a creatine blend so also excited to add that as currently im not supplementing any creatine products and the ingredients look top notch!

The N2GeneratES again will be saved for my PCT but as a standard protocol I always run N2Generate classic along with N2Guard on all of my cycles so that is already included inw hat im running now. I also love running a lower dose of both products all year round as essentially the combination of the two keep my natural test levels at their peak and replace 99% of my other vitamins/supplements so well worth the price.

Some pics of the product and again looking forward to the results!

ALXs7Lw.jpg

I7BcAPC.jpg

4rJ3bsP.jpg

akNrw3J.jpg

VmeUBfM.jpg

Your logs are fantastic so I am really looking forward to this one. I love that you posted the ingredients in your pictures. Guys will be amazed at what is packed inside N2Generate ES in particular.

Your logs are fantastic so I am really looking forward to this one. I love that you posted the ingredients in your pictures. Guys will be amazed at what is packed inside N2Generate ES in particular.

Yea honestly I tried to recreate it a few times when it was out of stock and looked at the price of getting the various caps and dosages and it was waaaaaaaay more than the price of the product. Like almost triple when getting quality products...thats why I get it some guys balk sometimes at the price of N2Generate (classic and ES) and N2guard but you really are getting a phenomal product at a price you cant beat unless you start buy bulk raws and caps and try creating your own and even then its not cost effective.

It shocks me though when guys will opt out of N2Guard and be like "ill just take Tudca and NAC!"

Yes those help no they are no where near enough or comprehensive in comparison to N2Guard.

Alright so 3 days into using the yohim flame and ancient strength!

Obviously not a lot to report so far but the yohim flame goes on nice and easy and have been applying to trouble areas (lower abs and love handles!). Even after only 3 days just doing a pinch test the skin there feels a little firmer. Could be water weight loss but will continue to track.

Ancient strength is great too. Again only 3 days in but usually I stay away from creatine because it gives me a bloated look and wrecks my stomach. Not the case here I actually have had none of these side effects so all good!

Ill try to post progress pics here but a lot of this will also be covered in my other log here:

https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/anabolic-steroids-peds/sarmsforsale-log!-73293.html

Stay safe everyone!

Another update!

The yohim flame EX is awesome. So easy to apply and even only a week or so into using it im already noticing that my abs are picking up definition and skin is getting tighter so all good!

The ancient strength has helped as well. Muscles feel more full and def getting more of a pump. Its also the first creatine product that has destroyed my stomach so excited to be running it.

Pics are in my other log which is linked above for results but very happy so far with both products!

Ok so almost 2 weeks into both products and can say with confidence both the Yohim Flame Ex and Ancient strength are working great!

Definitely noticing the start of the reduction in my target areas where I need to lose fat (love handles and lower abs) with the Yohim Flame EX and strength/pump/muscle fullness is picking up too with the ancient strength.

I have more details in my other log where these are also included. Link is on the previous page but ecstatic with the products so far!

Ok so almost 2 weeks into both products and can say with confidence both the Yohim Flame Ex and Ancient strength are working great!

Definitely noticing the start of the reduction in my target areas where I need to lose fat (love handles and lower abs) with the Yohim Flame EX and strength/pump/muscle fullness is picking up too with the ancient strength.

I have more details in my other log where these are also included. Link is on the previous page but ecstatic with the products so far!

bro yohimflame EX really burned up fat on my nips and sides...its great...

It'd be cool to see some before and after pics

yeah a lot of people don't understand how yohimflame works, it really does absorb and burn up those fat cells

Sounds like some great results so far. It's fully but I get flamed for recommending creatine when guys are looking for more "hardcore" solutions. It really is so effective and cheap. I have some Yohimflame on the way right now and can't wait to try it out. Keep the updates coming brother.

Sounds like some great results so far. It's fully but I get flamed for recommending creatine when guys are looking for more "hardcore" solutions. It really is so effective and cheap. I have some Yohimflame on the way right now and can't wait to try it out. Keep the updates coming brother.

Yea I’m def sold on the ancient strength and the yohimflame ex is so easy to apply and even at this point a pinch test I can feel the skin is tighter which is a great sign.

I only have enough for this run but def wil be hitting rick up to get more!

Alright so posted some new results in my other log but to follow up on the Yohimflame EX and ancient strength both are working out nicely!

Im starting to pick up more abdominal definition with the Yohimflame EX and im starting to apply it in the morning before i work out and then in the afternoon.

Ancient strength is helping as well again muscles feel very full and pump im getting even the day after lifting is absurd.

Again more pics in my other log if interested!

Back
Top Bottom