Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

N2BM supplement reviews wanted, best reviews win exclusive N2BM t-shirts.

Better Protein Bars review

photo0006z.jpg

Original
calories 414
total fat 21g (95% omega 3 and omega 6 fatty acids)
saturated fats 4g
trans fat 0g
cholesterol 40mg
sodium 136mg
total carbohydrates 36g
dietary fiber 4g
sugar 24g (mostly from honey)
protein 26g​

They are awesome. I tried these last year and in one word... awesome... maybe because they're fresh and not sitting inside of a wrapper for months... great stuff! very easy to go down... in fact... i didn't even have any water or anything to wash it down... and i had already had my night time dessert... i would say, cut evenly, they are still considered light snacks. it's not likely to fill anyone up... that could be good or bad... since each serving is 400 cals...
i added extra raisins to it because i like the sweetness that they provide

yah man, I am getting set to make them this evening myself. Chocolate Raspberry..SJ

photo0006z.jpg

Original
calories 414
total fat 21g (95% omega 3 and omega 6 fatty acids)
saturated fats 4g
trans fat 0g
cholesterol 40mg
sodium 136mg
total carbohydrates 36g
dietary fiber 4g
sugar 24g (mostly from honey)
protein 26g​

They are awesome. I tried these last year and in one word... awesome... maybe because they're fresh and not sitting inside of a wrapper for months... great stuff! very easy to go down... in fact... i didn't even have any water or anything to wash it down... and i had already had my night time dessert... i would say, cut evenly, they are still considered light snacks. it's not likely to fill anyone up... that could be good or bad... since each serving is 400 cals...
i added extra raisins to it because i like the sweetness that they provide

Awesome review!!!!

N2Burn Review

I must say, this is probably the best fat burner I have used and easily rivals clen. Hunger suppression is awesome even at 1 cap taken 3 times spread throughout the day. I found it most effective at 3 caps PWO. I liked the increase in body temperature and the drive it gave me during workouts. Another plus was I could sleep on this product. At one time, I took 2 caps 3 times spread throughout the day and could easily go to bed within an hour of taking the last dose. The product assisted me in tightening up greatly and dropping close to 20 pounds. Another great product from Need2. The only downside is the cost. For guys my size and tolerance to stims, I would suggest two bottles, which would last 30 days if dosed 6 caps a day. Overall, I give this product an A...

I must say, this is probably the best fat burner I have used and easily rivals clen. Hunger suppression is awesome even at 1 cap taken 3 times spread throughout the day. I found it most effective at 3 caps PWO. I liked the increase in body temperature and the drive it gave me during workouts. Another plus was I could sleep on this product. At one time, I took 2 caps 3 times spread throughout the day and could easily go to bed within an hour of taking the last dose. The product assisted me in tightening up greatly and dropping close to 20 pounds. Another great product from Need2. The only downside is the cost. For guys my size and tolerance to stims, I would suggest two bottles, which would last 30 days if dosed 6 caps a day. Overall, I give this product an A...

Again a great review... thank you

Its nice to see you around Russian..SJ

yah man, I am getting set to make them this evening myself. Chocolate Raspberry..SJ

Just got the chocolate raspberry a couple days ago for the first try. They are pretty tasty. Kind of remind me of Chocolate no-bake cookies, but with a raspberry tang to it.

I hope people jump in on this contest/review participation event. Because if whoever wins doesnt want the tshirt, I am SO asking for it hhaha

Heres the deal.. everyone who posted in this thread... send me your addresses in a pm please... i liked all the comments so thought... what the hell.

Speaking of better bars, the wife made me some sour apple bars. Theyre awesome! The cranberries give a nice touch. Theyre so easy to make and taste great. Its the easiest HEALTHY meal. They dont spoil or go bad because I eat them so damn fast. Ieven had one post workout as I was in a time crunch. Theyre great to have at work, quick easy calorie dense snack. Theyre perfect for feeding this beast! A quality investment imho. Get sum!

Back
Top Bottom