Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

N2GENERATE vs N2GENERATE ES???

Zyzz_Jr

Okay ive done a good amount of PCT in the past, but i have a question when it comes to these two products. N2GENERATE vs N2GENERATE ES? whats the difference between the two? can N2GENERATE (original) be used for pct instead of the ES (newer)? I'm assuming the ES is a more advance product version of the original N2GENERATE is this correct? I just really wanna know if the older one could be used for PCT as a subsitiution of the ES newer brand??

The ES stands for extra strength. The ES version is quite a bit stronger but both are going to be WAY stronger then any testosterone booster you can pick up at your local supplement shop.

It's kind of like comparing a Toyota to a Lexus. Both are going to do a great job and get you from A to B but you get that extra UMPH and some nice extras with the Lexus.

If you aren't coming off a steroid cycle and just looking for a natural testosterone boost, I think the regular version will be more then sufficient. If you are using the product in a PCT where the goal is to restart your body's natural testosterone production that has been shut down from steroid usage, then I would use the ES version.

I know it seems like I have a hard on for you guys and your sponsors. I promise I don't. But tell me why as a consumer I should buy hcgenerate or hcgenerate es instead of CEL's M-Test. You can get two bottles of M-test cheaper than you can one bottle of hcgenerate and 5-6 bottles for the price of hcgenerate es.

Back
Top Bottom