Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NAndralone women question

Pulphero

Registered
According to everything I can find Nandralone’s androgen rating is quite low, lower than Primo if not Var. Despite this I keep finding the belief that even the shorter Ester NPP vs Deca is seen as having big virilization problems. I’m not following, can anyone with female dosing experience shed some light on this? On paper anyway 50mg per week should be a very safe dose but Primo, which is higher in androgenic rating, is often the 2nd most common suggested after Anavar.

Not necessarily disputing this, but I can get NPP and not Primo so I thought I’d dig into forum knowledge a bit. Thanks

For women, I wouldn't suggest using deca durabolin because of the side effects that are too variable from female to female.

An excerpt from this Deca profile: https://www.evolutionary.org/deca-durabolin

Check out the profile to better inform your self.

According to everything I can find Nandralone’s androgen rating is quite low, lower than Primo if not Var. Despite this I keep finding the belief that even the shorter Ester NPP vs Deca is seen as having big virilization problems. I’m not following, can anyone with female dosing experience shed some light on this? On paper anyway 50mg per week should be a very safe dose but Primo, which is higher in androgenic rating, is often the 2nd most common suggested after Anavar.

Not necessarily disputing this, but I can get NPP and not Primo so I thought I’d dig into forum knowledge a bit. Thanks

One thing I did note back when I first looked at these things was there were different rating systems which didn't always seem to make sense in real world applications. You'll see one system go to 30 and another 500. Then you start comparing one roid to another. So X is 5x as good as Y?... No, no and err no. Because if X really was 5x as good then we'd all want to see 5x as many gains. Gain 3lbs on Y and so expect 15lbs on X. It NEVER works like that - ever.

For women, I wouldn't suggest using deca durabolin because of the side effects that are too variable from female to female.

An excerpt from this Deca profile: https://www.evolutionary.org/deca-durabolin

Check out the profile to better inform your self.

Thanks for the link. I did read the profile you provided. I was hoping to find some one who’s run a cycle, either female or one who was actually a round during one. The link is as comprehensive as other profiles I have read on the web but still leads me questioning on the why.

What I mean specifically is according to the profile you have this low side inducing agent with a low androgen rating built off a hormone that women can produce in quite high amounts themselves while pregnant (progesterone) and then after doing the math on those objective points you get a single subjective line in the middle of the abstract saying “don’t use with women.”

I even went back to to my pharma books from nursing school. They did not have Deca specific information beyond anemia and osteoporosis but the use of progesterone to induce menstrual periods and as hormone replacement theory is pretty common, that is women are prescribed it all the time.

Despite this the bro lore about it is contentious and certainly American medical science can lag beyond gym experience in this regard—but also sometimes something anecdotal becomes “truth” and it’s superstition so I thought maybe I could find some ‘been there done that’ people to ask.

- - - Updated - - -

JP you posted while I was typing so I didn’t see that. I’m reading now thank you

- - - Updated - - -

Sure. But once you’ve done low test+anavar+albuterol for one or two cycles it can be hard to keep em down on the farm.

for a newb you don't have to get too aggressive. you can go to n2bm and grab some creatine, protein powder, and hcgenerate for around $100 a month

are you trolling right now? youre literally posting this on every single thread. SInce you keep talking about leaving...im guessing its a last hoorah to try to get some traffic over to your website. Its getting to be a bit much though tbh

The Anabolic/Androgenic Ratio doesn't always Equate to the Real World.
It was meant as a Guide Only.
Most of the Research was done on Rats.
Then later some on Humans, but not much.

Here's some Background on the A/A Ratio, and how it came about.
Start at Post #3...................................... JP

https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/anabolic-steroids-peds/anabolic-androgenic-ratio-9240.html

That was a great article. Again, left me with the same confusion (that is I'm not arguing to argue Im just trying to pin this down). Here's what he says "while these figures don't translate literally to their effects on humans, they tend to give a reasonable impression of the nature of the given steroid...many of the compounds available on the prohormone and designer steroid market today never progressed beyond this initial animal testing stage, and some of them are entirely novel compounds with no scientific testing undertaken at all."

But nandrolone first as NPP (IIRC) then as deca-durabolin has been around since 1960 and was part of the original study. Even giving leeway to the fact the #3 poster argues they don't translate literally (which makes sense) it's still one that was tested giving a "reasonable impression" etc etc.

I hope I'm writing this in a non-troll way--ask for advice about something I've already made my mind up about then argue. I'm just struggling to get to the definitive reason behind this i.e. "a 1973 study shows that in women deca morphs to a mutant version of DHT which will cause them to grow facial hair like the bearded lady in a circus" and I can't find anything that concrete about how deca/nandrolone got this reputation.

For 99% of women, they don't need any PEDs at all to achieve their ideal body. The exception is competitors. If you are competing, then I have no issue with anavar and primo. Nandrolone I wouldn't have a big issue with at a low dose but only for very experienced competitors. It would be a better choice than say testosterone.

For 99% of women, they don't need any PEDs at all to achieve their ideal body. The exception is competitors. If you are competing, then I have no issue with anavar and primo.

MB how strongly do you feel about this and how did you arrive at that conclusion? I’ve seen this opinion expressed before by experienced users and I can see why—thyroid drugs are crazy, insulin is crazy some of the drugs like A-bombs and Halo are crazy—as examples. Other drugs (Primo and Anavar being usual top of the list) have a host of wellness sides and few negatives.

So say you have a woman in her 40s post having children. Her bio-profile is changed. Supplementing enough testosterone and HGH to obtain “normal” 28-30 year old levels is only going to speed her natural work and maybe the only way to counter act the changes made by life. That is a goal of “looking great in a two piece bathing suit” but not “top ten fitness competitor” ranking may, realistically have to mean augmentation.

These are illegal substances and no exception is made for entering a contest vs a Hawaiian vacation (or whatever). Also competition is a choice, not using PEDs to be on SEAL Team 6 or something, it doesn’t automatically bestow a moral absolution.

It just feels like “it’s okay for me to get the physique I want, but you? You stick to whatever you can manage and be happy.”

EDIT- on a board where everyone’s T count is twice normal I don’t know if I can ask such such direct questions without seeming confrontational lol. I’m just having a very slow time at work and thought I’d follow up about how you feel, if that makes sense. —also your point about Nandrolone being a better choice than test is exactly what brought this up. I could get test cyp and Deca or NPP but nothing else right now so i started comparison shopping them side by side and thought Nandrolone might be a better choice. Maybe 50mg ever 7-10 days—but then found conflicting information on sides, so thanks.

Any Nandrolone NPP or deca stay in the system for a long time, anything that stays in the system long should not be used by women, I have personally known women competitors from figure to bodybuilding, even at the national level, I have never heard of a women ever taking deca, even the ones who look like men.
The ones I know of were on things such as prop, anavar, clen and GH, IMO women should never take any anabolic steroids ,they are meant for males, it makes them look and sound disgusting, and the effects are permanent.... just gross

So three thoughts:

1. Studies tend to be done with a LOT less PED use than is used by those working out. Ergo it's hard to place too much faith in what they might come up with by way of a conclusion.
2. Legality has zero to to with the actual question. We're wayyyyy past that lol. Well you Yanks are... I'm fine here in the UK :D
3. A fairly obvious reply is if we KNOW (and we do seem to) that when a guy takes a roid and it messes him up (cos he didn't take preventative measures) he can get side effects like gyno. In other words female characteristics. And that's in response to his male endocrine system really not liking an excess of male hormones. The opposite MUST, it seems, be true of females use of PED's. Why we recommend Anavar over, as per the OP's question, is less (without my knowing or seeing the study)to do with Nandralone and more to do knowing from multiple users (in their 1000's) positive experience with 'var. Again subject to the usual guidance (20mg etc). On the other site (Elite) one of the female members and her daughter (hopefully with the same genetics) are trying Tren!! Now, as per all too many guys bitching out the sides, we barely recommend guys try it never mind the ladies.

Tren seems...wow lol. The point about sticking in your system way longer than others is very good, though I wonder if NPP use over Deca wouldn’t make it better—still that’s a great point.

Frankly also is the point that if jacked and juiced female bb’s stay clear then, yeah.

Back
Top Bottom