Join Evolutionary Forums

esarms.com
puritysourcelabs.ru
needtobuildmuslce.com
sarms1.com
bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Naps gear; Pharmacom labs EQ and DP Nolvadex and aromasin, hcg (turkish pharmacy)

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Naps gear; Pharmacom labs EQ and DP Nolvadex and aromasin, hcg (turkish pharmacy)

22 year old 215 lbs still at 9-10%bf just finished another cycle of EQ 500mg/week and var and doing 2 week pct with nolvadex 40mg q.d and and aromasin 25mg q.o.d. Might throw in hcg if i feel like i need it but unlikely cuz i was low dosing. To all the haters, I'm a medical professional, appreciate the broscience advice I get on this forum, I know more than most of y'all about how this shit actually works. I make these posts to tell you about my source, that I trust. Stop making yourselves look like illiterate fools on my posts and pickup a medical biology textbook every once in a while. Anyway this is probably my 15th order from naps and they've been on point.
    I've also been experimenting with mk677. 20mg is sure to make me go hypoglycemic even if I just ate a massive meal. Like I need a big meal then some fast sugars like dextrose on top, have to eat every 2-3 hours after that. 10mg is the sweet spot for me, especially if i take it q.h.s cuz then I just wake up hungry instead of munching all day.

Advanced Cyborg Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by richobiquan View Post
    To all the haters...I know more than most of y'all about how this shit actually works.
    Wow, straight out of the gate without anyone having written a single word in response! Alrighty then!

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    You can go suck a fat dick, brokedick with your discount post.

Advanced Cyborg Brother awm1981's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    2 week pct, lol!

Go git em brahhhhhhh!

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    bro nice and spammy...lol another scammer napsgear feedback

FAKE FAKE SCAMMERS
    #1 SARMS provider in the world - SARMS1.com --- MODERATOR APPROVED

Want to know Source info? Check Approved Sources section on Evo!

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Advanced Cyborg Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Actually, napsgear.org and its sibling company promedications.cc are anything but scammers. In fact, I've been dealing with them nearly exclusively for more than the past ten years, and I couldn't possibly be any happier with them. Their products are first-rate. Their selection is nothing short of gigantic (nearly 2000 products in all). Their prices are unbeatable with weekly specials and bulk discounts that are beyond unbeatable.
    Moreover, given what appears to be a huge support staff, their customer service is both spectacular and lightening fast; absolutely none of this "Oh, sorry, we're on vacation" crap. Throughout the course of approximately fifty-five (55) orders, compared to the OP's fifteen orders, never have I had an issue with napsgear.org's or promedications.cc's customer service. I have, in fact, had six packages seized by U.S. Customs over the years. But each and every one of those orders were very quickly reshipped and without any amount of hassle.
    Indeed, this "napsgear.org is a scammer" is the purview of those amongst us who are incredibly desperate to discredit what is very likely to be the oldest, biggest and best source of AAS in the entire world - napsgear.org and promedications.cc

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    gotta love it... a 22 year old medical professional to start is amazing... so you must have been at this in the medical field since you were 12 if you want to be considered a professional in that field... truly amazing and by your impeccable speech pattern i can tell you are truly a pure genius... then, looking into your past posts, you do the same thing about napsgear continuously every few months and NEVER respond after your initial ridiculous post... i love how a 22 year old has made FIFTEEN orders from them already... so clearly you've also been using since you were likely 14 years old... a true medical professional here!! we should all be so lucky to have your extreme amount of knowledge in our presence... please, continue to educate us...

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    cool 20 seconds of my life gone
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults via skype. hit me up
    Looking for a steroid source? drop me a visitor message or click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    Canadians hit me up for source
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <12 week bulker, cutter, fasting Ebooks 4sale
    hit me codes for juvepharma, sarms1 etc.
    http://goo.gl/F9Yggp < click for Rx drugs

Advanced Cyborg Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by 1989 View Post
    You can go suck a fat dick, brokedick with your discount post.
    Now you do realize that many sources, including PSL, not to mention literally thousands of legitimate businesses, give discounts for positive reviews, right, 1989?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast