Thread: Naps Gear Review

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Naps Gear Review

Hello I wanna review naps gear

The customer service is great and they always answer you questions. I never had any problems.
    The products are legit and work very well,I always stick to geneza products they are the most legit ones.
    About the other I don't kwon,but they must be legit too.
    The shipping is always very fast,like 1-2 weeks and the payment is easy.
    I always pay with western union and it works well. You can also pay via bank wire transfer or money gram.
    What are you thoughts on this site???
    Do you have good or bad experiences with naps???

Cyborg Humanoid Brother Ol.DirtyBastard's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Its hit or miss for most....A definite miss for me. Naps has been down hill for a few years now. Due to underdosed, unsanitary oils & crappy delivery times ( i waited over 2 months). I havent tried their tabs so I cant comment. The last time i used Naps ( coulple of years ago), I got an infection in my throat and winded up paying a shit load of cash with Drs fees, ultra sound...etc.... I stay away from them, personally. There was a gut who posted his stash and some vials looked like motor oil!
    Definitely a bad experience with them.....

Better sources around. To be honest, If I never see Naps again, it would be too soon.....
    Under a pile of Iron !

Buff Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Lots of mixed reviews on them. I hope some people that have dealt with them will chime in. I almost placed a fairly large order with them then saw some questionable reviews so I decided to hold off until I got more info.

Dryopithecus
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    naps is a good source imo. They do carry a LOT of brands - the good, the bad and the ugly . Its your homework to research as much as you can to pick (hopefully) the best of the best. I stick to the best brands they carry (based on my humble research):
    Hardcore Labs (HCL)
    Biomex
    Quality Direct Labs (QL)
    Bayer
    Organon products for test, proviron,... .
    Geneza - hit or miss, so proceed with caution

As a side note: Even with the good brands, you might hit a bad batch, no guarantees. But this could happen with compounding pharmacies just as well. I used to get doc prescriptions for Test blend, and adex. 1 out of 4 times i would call the pharmacy for replacement due to severe itchiness, golfball size injection site with slight pain & redness, and they would send me a new batch & i experience no sides.

1 thing they need to work on is their packaging & product insulation inside the package. It simply SUCKS reasons being:
    1) they squish all your products together in as small a package as they can with everything literally crammed into each others. 1 of my Testoviron ampules broke in the package last order by the time it reached me. VERY CHEAP!
    2) little to none insulation/protection around the ampules/vials, hence leaving it vulnerable to breaking. Naps will reimburse you if you take pics and send to them (which is honorable), but the issue is your time. You could have timed your cycle to start in certain date & started pre-cycle loading assuming the gear is g2g once it arrives , now with delays like that you can be off your schedule for a few weeks to say the least. Not cool.
    3) They apparently will take pills, or ampules out of their original packaging AT THEIR DISCRETION. Again this is to cram everything into small package as possible. Reason i think this is the case is sometimes i get the packaging and other times i dont for the same damn products. so obviously its not a legal thing.

i would recommend them, just keep in mind stick with highest quality brands based on your research, and you should be ok.

Happy cycles! Happy lifting!