Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Napsgear 1/2 Order TD Post

Test8J4

Received my biomex portion of my Napsgear order today. Looks great! Pleased so far. Looking forward to the rest shipping out and touching down so I can really put it to the test and I’m hoping to do a log this time around for you guys. I know, I’m a newb here according to the label on my moniker but hopefully I’ll contribute something useful. But stressed that my HGH/HGC part haven’t shipped yet but I’m sure it’s coming.

Attachments

• D148B60E-AE6E-4D12-AB8E-DD145799E4EF.jpg
    D148B60E-AE6E-4D12-AB8E-DD145799E4EF.jpg
    7.1 KB · Views: 37
Received my biomex portion of my Napsgear order today. Looks great! Pleased so far. Looking forward to the rest shipping out and touching down so I can really put it to the test and I’m hoping to do a log this time around for you guys. I know, I’m a newb here according to the label on my moniker but hopefully I’ll contribute something useful. But stressed that my HGH/HGC part haven’t shipped yet but I’m sure it’s coming.

That's looking good, I like your product color very clear.

Napsgear is legit as they come, good brand.

would love for you to log a naps run

bro nice, napsgear gonna make you happy

Hey brother,

Thanks for sharing your Naps experience, Gear looks good!
If you want to run log for Naps please pm me or email me at [email protected]
I would love to help you.

Thank you!

Back
Top Bottom