Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Napsgear 4 week cycles?

HTKenneth

Registered
Someone said 4 weeks Cycles were too short and I waste the time but I want to try it out
I’m using napsgear and gonna do testosterone propionate and Anadrol. my goal is to bulk
thinking of doing 200 mg a week total of the test and then 50mg a day of anadrol. what do you think

Dare I say, I got the whole short cycle thing going way back when, but using Anadrol kinda defeats the purpose. 4 weeks of 50 mgs a day is harsh. Then again, there are lots of people who do it without blinking. The 200 mgs of test is actually on the low side.

If you train hard and eat right, you'll put on some muscle without much suppression, but there's no way of knowing how successfully until you try.

Someone said 4 weeks Cycles were too short and I waste the time but I want to try it out
I’m using napsgear and gonna do testosterone propionate and Anadrol. my goal is to bulk
thinking of doing 200 mg a week total of the test and then 50mg a day of anadrol. what do you think

I wouldn't use a 4 week cycle you're wasting your time IMO.

At least go with 8 weeks with 300mgs of propionate and 50mgs anadrol, add n2guard.

multiply the half life by 4-5 and that tells you how long it takes assuming you do a proper injection protocol to reach peak levels in the body
with test prop it will take about 10 days or so, maybe even 15 days. so that is around 2 weeks then it will also take 2 weeks to be out of your system after week 4. so you will have 6 weeks of it in your body with only 2 weeks of peak levels. is that a waste? no. is it efficient? no. i would do prop 6 weeks instead

bro 4 week waste of time, run atleast 8 week

@HTKenneth, what's your reasoning to not do an 8-week cycle? If you're gonna use the gear, do a long enough cycle to make an meaningful impact on your physique...

How about some more stats on you?

There are two things that most people miss about short cycles. i: You can do another cycle sooner. And 2: You are more likely to hold on to moderate gains whereas you may get more impressive gains from 12 weeks than 4 weeks but you'll also lose more of them.

Steve gave you some great info. A 6 week cycle will keep you at peak levels for long as it will be in your system for 8

Hey man,

It all depends on what your goals are trying to reach they are short cycles and Long-term cycles. Test prop Could be utilized 8 to 12 weeks Anadrol 4-6weeks
Basing on your question, I’m assuming you’re trying to back up. I would not recommend a test prop for bulking up.
Would you please revise Your cycle To assist you further?

Thank you!

Back
Top Bottom