Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

is napsgear approved???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol, this shit has me laughing now. No seal of approval... 😅 Too bad none of the Mods here have ever tried them out or can vouch for them. 🤣

you should google passive agressive personality disorder

you should google passive agressive personality disorder

I was making the point that this thread has turned into a running joke. No matter who is vouching for them, people keep getting hung up on the seal and saying that the mods haven't vouched for them. It's almost like they are trying to disqualify the legitimacy of Naps on some technicality and I don't understand why you wouldn't just say it's legit and lock the thread since they are OBVIOUSLY a sponsor. And cast whatever insult you will, but there is a distinct difference between a personality disorder and saying something in a round about way without being overtly offensive in order to be polite and maintain civility.

I was making the point that this thread has turned into a running joke. No matter who is vouching for them, people keep getting hung up on the seal and saying that the mods haven't vouched for them. It's almost like they are trying to disqualify the legitimacy of Naps on some technicality and I don't understand why you wouldn't just say it's legit and lock the thread since they are OBVIOUSLY a sponsor. And cast whatever insult you will, but there is a distinct difference between a personality disorder and saying something in a round about way without being overtly offensive in order to be polite and maintain civility.

I don't understand why you're being rude to me. why is it a joke to be concerned about approved sources when I was scammed multiple times in the past? I was scammed 2 times before I found evolutionary I am right to be concerned. I saw on domestic supply there is an approved seal and didn't see it on napsgear, it's reasonable for me to ask this question.

I don't understand why you're being rude to me. why is it a joke to be concerned about approved sources when I was scammed multiple times in the past? I was scammed 2 times before I found evolutionary I am right to be concerned. I saw on domestic supply there is an approved seal and didn't see it on napsgear, it's reasonable for me to ask this question.

Because you was told they were. Not once. Not twice. But multiple times.

Plus it's up to NapsGear as to whether or not they add a small graphic. It's THEIR site after all.

until 800lbsgorillaa approves, there is no approval on evo!

I do not approve of this member, his posts, or his ape like gait. It is NOT Mobster approved. :p

This thread is closed until further notice.

Please refrain from starting a new thread on the same topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom