Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Napsgear delivery time

felixiem

Registered
I made an order from napsgear 4 days ago and it says pending/paid but still hasn’t shipped yet. I am not complaining at all, but just looking to get some feedback as to how long it will take to finally ship and to get to me. Again no rush but just want some general idea as to when i should expect it so i can be home.

I made an order from napsgear 4 days ago and it says pending/paid but still hasn’t shipped yet. I am not complaining at all, but just looking to get some feedback as to how long it will take to finally ship and to get to me. Again no rush but just want some general idea as to when i should expect it so i can be home.

I read on the napsgear website it can take up to 5 days for payment to clear and shipping to happen, sit tight it's coming. Napsgear is trusted on evo.

If domestic, napsgear delivers within around a week. It depends on the suppliers too, it takes time once you make payment to clear the payment to the shippers and get the product out, the way I understand it.
Example, after payment it takes 1-2 days to clear payment, 1-2 days to get the order sent over to shipping, 1-2 days to package and 4-6 days for delivery depends on PO of course. That means 7 to 11 days on average.
I have guys I work with prepping for shows, 1 already ordered from naps around May 2nd, he had his package on may 10th so that's a good lead time.

If domestic, napsgear delivers within around a week. It depends on the suppliers too, it takes time once you make payment to clear the payment to the shippers and get the product out, the way I understand it.
Example, after payment it takes 1-2 days to clear payment, 1-2 days to get the order sent over to shipping, 1-2 days to package and 4-6 days for delivery depends on PO of course. That means 7 to 11 days on average.
I have guys I work with prepping for shows, 1 already ordered from naps around May 2nd, he had his package on may 10th so that's a good lead time.

Yep. I ordered a UK based product and it came in 5 days.

Otherwise read the FAQ first. I'm not doing all the work. Then contact them. Ditto

I am sure they will arrive. Remember they cant control the post.

They are usually pretty quick. Their website addresses all of this

Heard the naps domestic line is 6 to 8 days for delivery. My amazon package was taking 4-5 days so this is good for roid source.

Hey brother, PM me your order number. I'll provide you recent update on it and feel free to ping me anytime for any kind of assistance related to the orders!

Back
Top Bottom